[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats it like having a sister? Are they how they seem in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6
File: community_image_1413723878.gif (483 KB, 243x270) Image search: [Google]
community_image_1413723878.gif
483 KB, 243x270
Whats it like having a sister? Are they how they seem in the animes? Sexy and cute?

I imagine I would want to have sex with mine and I would spend all day trying to see her naked.
>>
>>28668239
My sister is the ugliest bitchiest woman I've ever met.
>>
>>28668281
But would you have sex with her? Have yo use her breasts or vagina?
have you sniffed her panties or looked down her shirt?
>>
>>28668239
hi do u like this
>>
Mine is loud, annoying and not sexy. She basically looks like a female version of me.
>>
>>28668239
If nothing else it helps a lot with not putting women on a pedestal. Seeing what my sister looks like without makeup on, seeing what her room and bathroom look like, seeing how she acts in general in more private situations. It's hard to view women as flawless little pixies once you see what goes on behind the scenes.
>>
>>28668315
Not as much as r9k musical
>>
>>28668239
>I imagine I would want to have sex with mine and I would spend all day trying to see her naked.
that's because you're a damaged boy
>>
Obviously it depends on the type of person your sister is.

Dumb thread 1/10 made me reply
>>
>>28668239
>Whats it like having a sister?
it's meh
>Are they how they seem in the animes?
anime isn't real, so no
>Sexy and cute?
if you find someone who is blood related to you "sexy" you may have a problem
>>
I have a twin sister and no it isn't like that all. Girls are filthy, unsanitary creatures who only hold up an illusion of cleanliness. My sister is truthfully one of the most disgusting people I've ever met. She's alright but she can get bitchy.

But she is much more successful than me as a person even though I got better grades in high school
>>
>>28668305
She is quite literally the most repulsive, obnoxious, slutty normie to walk this earth. I want nothing to do with her.
>>
Sisters were a driving force for my irrational hatred for woman. My sisters are fucking satan. Having a sister is awful.
>>
>>28668345
hehe

orignginsdifsdnfal
>>
Mine is a 15 years old feminist.

That's all you need to know.
>>
>>28668239
Its kind of like having a girlfriend without any of the benefits. You have to buy her shit, if she gets mad at you she'll say nothings wrong but act really passive aggressive, etc. I still love my sister though.
>>
>>28668365
>ugly normie

an oxymoron if i've ever seen one
>>
>>28668239
I doubt majority would have sex with their siblings or consider them sexy. You grow up with those fucks. They are probably annoying and better than you in every way, why would you want to have sex with them
>>
>>28668396
normie =// attractive, especially not for girls
>>
>>28668374
Oh God.

Kill that liberal millenial piece of human recycled garbage.
>>
>>28668354
>if you find someone who is blood related to you "sexy" you may have a problem

hey now, that too far i have a cousin that i would fuck the shit out of if shen wasnt my cousin and wasnt a cunt. her little sister isnt a cunt but then she is 11 so, not about that yet.
>>
>>28668430
you may have a problem
>>
>>28668239
No, but a sister close in age is a good way to meet new girls, my sister is 3 years older and i guess it was pity sex but i fucked one of her friends when i was 14. shit was cash
>>
File: 1389935244760.jpg (32 KB, 433x380) Image search: [Google]
1389935244760.jpg
32 KB, 433x380
You don't think of sisters the way you do woman OP. They are not attractive in anyway. You have a mother ja? Imagine your mother naked that's the feeling you get with sisters too. It's really repulsive.
>>
>>28668239
>>I imagine I would want to have sex with mine

No, with few exceptions, when you grow up alongside a sibling you develop the same sense of sexual disgust towards them that you feel towards your parents, due to a form of imprinting called the Westermarck effect.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westermarck_effect

In the news stories about a brother and sister getting it on you always notice that they met for the first time as adults so they didn't get the imprinting.
>>
>>28668467
you say that but I've seen this girl 4 times my whole life. She is only a 2 years younger then me
>>
File: 67567.jpg (18 KB, 259x365) Image search: [Google]
67567.jpg
18 KB, 259x365
>Whats it like having a sister?
Absolutely shit.
>Are they how they seem in the animes?
No.
>Sexy and cute?
No. I saw her naked once and nearly threw up. I felt physically sick and had to lie down.

>>28668305
>But would you have sex with her?
>Have yo use her breasts or vagina?
>have you sniffed her panties or looked down her shirt?
No. Disgusting.
>>
Mine was a good kid, but then when she went into high school she turned into a shit tier sister. Highschool girls ruined her with their bad influences.
>>
>>28668515

Poor thing. My sister is a nice innocent qt 3.14. We get along but of course I'm not retarded enough to try anything (besides sniff those panties mmmm).

I've seen her naked (she didn't freak out or anything), and holy shit. Yum.

Average height (5'6 or so), skinny, 34C cup something like that.
>>
>>28668343
>seeing what her room and bathroom look like
Please expand on this
>>28668356
>Girls are filthy, unsanitary creatures who only hold up an illusion of cleanliness.
please expand on this
>>
my sister is hot but she's a fucking bitch
she's a manipulative cunt despite being only 14
she's also a pathological liar and plays the victim all the time
honestly it scares me how women know exactly what they're doing from such an early age
>>
Having a sister, she isn't really entirely like in anime, but sometimes I can see the similarities. I definitely wouldn't say sexy, just cute in a non-sexual way.

Has her clingy moments but more than anything she's just a good friend.

I think if you had one you might find that sexualizing her is incredibly weird and gross (at least I do).
>>
>>28668656
When she is clingy and her breasts rub on you don't want just want to fuck her?
>>
>>28668642
>please expand on this

What's to expand on? They're animals just like we are, they release the same smells and excretions as us, plus their genitals secrete mucus and blood. And some of them are lazy slobs about hygiene the same as some of us, which makes them stink and makes their living areas gross.
>>
>>28668677
nope
find some other thread to jerk off in
>>
File: meh.ro11558.jpg (320 KB, 621x621) Image search: [Google]
meh.ro11558.jpg
320 KB, 621x621
>>28668720
>they release the same smells and excretions as us, plus their genitals secrete mucus and blood.
>>
>>28668677
When you hug your mom and her breasts touch your chest do you want to fuck her? Of course you don't, the thought is gross, right? When you have a sister you feel the same instinctive disgust towards her.
>>
File: f0a2c502.jpg (115 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
f0a2c502.jpg
115 KB, 600x600
>>28668642
My sister is so gross. She leaves used maxi pads on the floor of the bathroom, wrecks the shower after every use, her room is a pit, her car is a disaster, but she'll just sit in the midst of all the filth and do her makeup for two hours and put on her perfume and stuff, and people in public will just assume she's a cleanly person.

I love her nonetheless
>>
>>28668239

I have a sister and I don't even talk to her everyday. And we are not even at odds with each other.

Seriously why would you think a sister would magically be a cute horny slut who craves your dick?

Then again you probably get all your worldly information from anime so.. oh wells.
>>
>>28668743
The mucus secretions are all the time too, not just on their periods. When a girl doesn't change her underwear every day it's way worse than when a guy doesn't.

If you ever really want to insult a woman tell her her vag stinks (doesn't work online obviously), most of them are really insecure about it.
>>
>>28668786
ooouuuu, thanks I'll never be able to use this insult though because I'm a insecure beta loser. the tragedy of life.
>>
>>28668239
having a similar age sister was pretty good during school years, i could just lurk around her and leech off her social aptitude and pretend i had friends or sometimes steal her friends who had vidya interests.

also you'd think you would be able to get laid with some of her desperate friends...but it never works out like that, closest i ever got was when i was staying over her place one time and one of her drunk friends climbed under the covers with me when i was sleeping on the lounge cause she was cold...nothing happend.
>>
>>28668239
Messy. Bitchy. Another person that uses makeup and perfume. Fills the shared bathroom with weird shit. Clogs shower drain. Lazy. Can't clean worth a damn.

How her boyfriend puts up with her I will never know.
>>
>>28668239
>Sexy and cute?
No, she's annoying, selfish and a dumb normie.
>>
well I'm starting to see where Robots get their misogyny from
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.