[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> can't sleep due to depression > clock audibly ticking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1463163318401.jpg (57 KB, 500x365) Image search: [Google]
1463163318401.jpg
57 KB, 500x365
> can't sleep due to depression
> clock audibly ticking as my life fades away
>>
Depressed people love to sleep. Maybe its the clock sound thats causing your insomnia.
>>
>>28668215
There is no place for robot not in this world nor online and sleeping is only for those who deserve to rest
No matter where you look you will never find peace
>>
>>28668233
My depressed thoughts come from the many regrettable decisions and guilts I feel. The clock is a grim reminder :(
>>
>>28668298
I accepted by now that I can't teach the secret of not being depressed over 4chan, because itse a process people have to go to themselves. But for you I will give 3 key concepts to master, and if you learn to embody them, cure your depression:

1. Forgiveness. Of others and yourself.

2. Unconditional self love, self- acceptance and internal locus of self worth. All of which is independent of how others perceive you, react to you, or compare to you.

3. gratitude. Pure and simple. Easy way to change your subjective reality is to focus on appreciating what you do have rather than lamenting what you lack, what you regret and what you lost.
>>
>>28668487
Thank you so much. This post itself and the thought put into it is very appreciated. I'm very grateful.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.