[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is it really as simple as 'jus b urself'?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 633x758
is it really as simple as 'jus b urself'?
>>
>>28668172
nothing is ever that simple
>>
>>28668172
First you have to figure out who you want to be
>>
>>28668655
dubs confirm

To add on to this - don't be yourself. Be the person you want to be. just don't be a faggot Obviously, things get more complicated depending on what kind of person you want to be - but I think something else important is to learn where your limits lie - and don't lie to yourself. (You'll never have a certain hair color, etc)

We're all gonna make it brah.
>>
yes it really is

the problem with this that you people have is that you try to please people who you will never relate to

you dont want "chad" or "stacy"
theres plenty of people out there who would be your friends and accept you for who you are
>>
>>28668172
Not when you hate yourself. That's kinda my whole problem.

I don't expect others to like me when I don't like myself. In fact I am generally confused when someone says they like me, and my first instinct is that there must be something wrong with them.
>>
>>28668797
"you people" have no idea what it's like to be a robot fuck off
>>
>>28668797
This. I can actually get laid but only when I'm pretending to be someone I'm not. The second I'm open and honest with a girl she immediately starts ignoring me.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.