[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ask a guy that just fucked a hooker anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4
File: adolfo.jpg (78 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
adolfo.jpg
78 KB, 1024x576
ask a guy that just fucked a hooker anything
>>
>>28668096
what happened when you walked through her door?

were you nervous?

how did she react to your facial aesthetics?

Did she ask for the money up front?

Was she smiling?

How long did it take to cum?

walk me through it anon
>>
>>28668476
jesus you sound like a nervous wreck, i think u should stop stressing ou so much man
>>
>>28668511
just answer my questions you untermensch
>>
File: ALEX JEWNS.jpg (54 KB, 533x491) Image search: [Google]
ALEX JEWNS.jpg
54 KB, 533x491
>>28668476

i had been drinking like 3 beers before I walked through the door so I want nervous

she reacted well to my facial aesthetics I guess. After we both came she said she remembered me from when I saw her a couple years ago

idk exactly how long it took to cum maybe 15 minutes she sucked me off for a bit I ate her out we kissed a lot.

her nips were hard the whole time

we both came at about the same time

she smiled a bit yea

then I took a shower and we talked about her hair for a bit and we hugged as I left
>>
>>28668807

I wasnt nervous*

i fucked her until we both came

she was s
>>
File: 1462428532019.jpg (51 KB, 960x911) Image search: [Google]
1462428532019.jpg
51 KB, 960x911
>>28668807
>ate her out
Nigga..
>>
File: black hebrew.jpg (51 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
black hebrew.jpg
51 KB, 500x500
>>28668887

thats right I ate out a hooker

she seemed clean to me
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.