[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck do i do about this? It looks even worse irl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20160519_001417.jpg (269 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160519_001417.jpg
269 KB, 960x1280
What the fuck do i do about this? It looks even worse irl
>>
just wash your face brotato
>>
that's not even that bad

go to /fa/ and visit their skincare thread
>>
kys

unoriginal
>>
>>28667734
I was about to say that this doesn't always help but then I saw your greasy ass hair, definitely a problem with your hygiene
>>
CAM stack (clindamycin phosphate, adapalene, minocycline).

Go see a dermatologist to get it.
>>
cold water showers you pussy
>>
I'd say the best course of action is a luchador mask.
>>
Wash, exfoliate, moisturize. Repeat weekly.
>>
>>28667778
That's how you don't do it. A hot shower opens the pores of your skin so it's better than cold water
>>
>>28667820

cold water showers increase testosterone which helps fight acne problems
>>
>>28667734
i do, twice a day. maybe i just don't do it properly because i'm a retard
>>28667762
it's not greasy it's just wet. i just got out of the shower
>>
>>28667845
ROFL

fucking hilarious

you had me triggered there for a second, anon
>>
>>28667845
I would suggest to exercise instead. The hot showers open your pores which makes it a lot easier to clean the dirt out which in the end means no more acne.
>>28667851
How do you wash your face? How is your diet? How often do you change your bed sheets?
>>
Clean your fucking bedsheets
>>
>>28667722
Just take accutane. Shit might be hormonal. Mine's that way. No matter how many treatments I do, no matter how I was hygienic as much as possible, shit just keep coming back.

Once I was more than a month taking accutane. I never had acne anymore even if I don't shower for a week
>>
Accutane nigga.
>>
>>28667919
accutane bot here
6 months of that shit

wasn't pleasant but i'm happy i did it
as long as you moisturize and carry chap stick everywhere you'll be fine, no alchohol for 6 months blows though
>>
>>28667851
do you drink a lot of milk? do you drink any milk at all? because if you do, stop. milk always causes me to break out.
>>
>>28667878
i change my bed sheets pretty rarely. i definitely should fix that
my diet is pretty healthy. what food would make it worse?
i wash my face by rinsing it with cold water, then applying skin cleanser, rinsing it again, then drying it with a towel i clean every 1-2 weeks
now that i put it into words i realized how unhygienic i am, thanks for making me type this
>>
get on HRT, op

youll have wonderful soft smooth skin in no time
>>
>>28667985
>>28667960
c'mon OP notice me already
>>
>>28667985
>i change my bed sheets pretty rarely. i definitely should fix that
see here's one of the problems. fix that.
use warm (not hot) water for your face and always use a clean towel, always
>>
>>28667960
Nah maybe you're allergic or something. I drink a lot of milk and my acne is pretty much on a normal level
>>
>>28668077
i don't drink milk often. maybe once every 3 days
>>
try pan oxyl or whatever it's called has highest percentage of benzoyl peroxide you can buy without a prescription. it works wonders
>>
>>28668108
that's the point--stop drinking it and it won't even be there. it's also kind of gross. like, it spoils while it warms up in your mouth. it also fucks my mucus
>>
>>28667954
You can still drink occasionally as long as you don't chug gallons in one sitting if you don't want your liver to crumple and die
>>
>>28668156
OP posted the issues already anyway. He uses the same towel for 2 weeks and rarely changes his bedsheets.
>>
how often should i change my bedsheets?
>>
>>28667960
Hey me too. Why does milk do this?
It's usually after I have two big bowls.
>>
>>28667734
actually you may want to wash less, just leave it alone a couple days you might see your face heal up
>>
>>28667722

use spironolactone because acne is used by excessive testosterone and this stuff will kill it leading to zero acne.
>>
>>28668157
yeah, i'm a fucking manlet so i had to keep it to 2-3 beers a month
>>
File: 1461092655804.png (311 KB, 928x960) Image search: [Google]
1461092655804.png
311 KB, 928x960
>>28667722
Triple dubs
Originali commentio amigo
>>
>>28667954
im on accutane, it gives you depression or if youre already depressed it will be much worse

worth it
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.