[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Lay down all thoughts, surrender to the void >Or play
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: MTE1ODA0OTcxNjk3OTMxNzg5.jpg (109 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
MTE1ODA0OTcxNjk3OTMxNzg5.jpg
109 KB, 1200x1200
>Lay down all thoughts, surrender to the void

>Or play the game existence to the end

Which one will you choose anon?
>>
File: mabRfr.jpg (248 KB, 1360x907) Image search: [Google]
mabRfr.jpg
248 KB, 1360x907
>>28667640
>Which one will you choose anon?

There are many more choices to choose from, do not limit yourself
>>
>>28667640
Embrace the void.

In the void, there is no suffering.
>>
>>28667640
Play the game existence to the end

It is selfish and shows weakness to embrace the void. Try your hardest, attempt to withstand.
>>
>>28667659
>Be happy strapping young man
>good grades and followed all rules
>get somewhat into drugs in high school
>Start taking lsd and mushrooms frequently
>Suddenly all the things i used to find joy in become boring and uninteresting
>Believe that everything is just some bullshit game, sports and video games were a prison created by society itself to distract us from the real world
>the real world is just an illusion created by society to hide what we dont know from us
>We live out our lives never really knowing what the fuck is going on

Im either extremely paranoid or extremely woke and both are fucking terrible
>>
File: 1462504827599.jpg (32 KB, 718x540) Image search: [Google]
1462504827599.jpg
32 KB, 718x540
>>28667659
Nice chart.
>>28668320
Nice feels.
>>
>>28668320
fuck anon this happened to me too, i actually have no idea what to do with my free time anymore

everything feels like a waste so i do nothing which is even more of a waste
>>
>>28668320
You got the right idea about sports being a bullshit waste of time, but really you just have scattered thoughts.
>>
>>28668320
Kek, normie btfo by a drug, seriously tho, you're just paranoid, you'll be fine everything is fine, many many people have done and gone through the same thing, you just need to accept the thoughts and anxieties and go about your life, and ffs go do things outside
>>
>>28667659
Meursault had autism
>>
>>28668320

>>28670298
>>28670099
>you're just paranoid go back to normal
Fuck that anon. You understand now.
I haven't liked video games, or television since I did all that in highschool.
It's not so much an illusion but an infection of willful ignorance. The shit that goes on is a product of compounded stupidity coupled with way the fuck too many people in small areas. Call me edgy, but I think that talking about everyone as a whole, humans don't deserve better.
You can have it better but you have to focus on the things that everyone thinks is "old" "outdated" whatever the fuck they might call it, it's starting to get to the point where they call it insulting.
Find a woman who is fine with actually taking care of her children, grow some food, it's relaxing, build on to your house. Be a man.
It's so simple yet everyone thinks they have to have meaning, they try to be deep and "long for more". "we're men, we build shit, then we die."
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.