[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Suicide
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: burial-untrue-drawing.jpg (125 KB, 900x563) Image search: [Google]
burial-untrue-drawing.jpg
125 KB, 900x563
Has anyone here attempted suicide, what happened and why did you fail/pussy out?
Is anyone planning to commit suicide, what are you thinking of doing?
>>
>>28667474
>has anyone on /r9k/ attempted suicide?
kek
>>
>>28667474
>Has anyone here attempted suicide

No one here has attempted suicide. Not one user from the entire userbase has ever attempted suicide or had suicidal ideation.
>>
>>28667474
i've been tossing ideas in my head. Jumping from a cliff is nice since in my area someone died from that by accident so i can make it look like an accident. I think hanging myself in a forest at night is a good idea along with a helium tank alone in the forest at night. I would like to drown since it is a comfy death but dying from the cold would be nice too. Lots of options it is very hard to pick.
>>
I wrote a note and drove to the nearest station one night. I pussied out and stood there and watched the train go by instead of stepping in front of it. I went home and cried.
>>
>>28667474
pussied out jumping off a brigde several times.
>>
>>28667474
Have you OP?
>>
>>28667474
"Stole" parents' car at like 4 am. I had 2 weights that I tied together with enough rope to fit around my head. Drove around trying to find a lake I used to visit. I was planning on burying my head in the shallow water and holding down my neck by pushing the weights down.

I ended up standing barefoot in a shallow pool of water for an hour with music blaring from the car. I realized that I enjoyed driving around giving myself attention. I enjoyed the weather that night. I was incredibly lightheaded from crying, which didn't feel bad. I drove home singing and crying and passed out in bed. Felt like shit for months after. Years later it doesn't feel as bad, but it's not great.

Yes it was naive, stupid, and pretty damn embarrassing.
>>
>>28667474
One serious attempt. Thanksgiving morning I put a gun in my mouth and when I was about to pull the trigger, my friend called and invited me to dinner. I've been tossing up carbon monoxide and hanging since then as my preferred method. I'm trying to hang myself within the end of the week at work. I might pussy out, I might not, either way, the world keeps spinning.
>>
I fell for the pill suicide meme.

I just threw it all up in the toilet.

At least no one knows I tried to commit suicide.
>>
>>28668770

Don't kill yourself, that friend will be super upset. People who have friends who invite them for dinner aren't allowed to take the coward's way out.
>>
>>28667561
>i would like to drown since it is a comfy death
nigga you either stupid or trolling
>>
Tried to pills. I basically passed out for an entire day, then the next couple days my memory was bad and I was basically in a drunken state. Nobody gave a shit.

And then life moved on.
>>
>>28667474
Twice I intended to kill myself. One time I locked myself in the bathroom and cut myself fourteen times. They were all red and hurt so much, but only a few bled down my arm. I was afraid to go deep enough. Most of them left scars
>>
>>28669086
My friend died.
>>
>>28667474
Yeah. Was losing consciousness while hanging but was suddenly overcome with guilt so I cancelled out.
>>
If you post in this thread, what are your stories? Why did you do/try it?
>>
>>28671750
No friends, no gf and worse of all, stuck in a job I despised. I was trapped.
>>
File: 1460326059674.png (708 KB, 856x1018) Image search: [Google]
1460326059674.png
708 KB, 856x1018
http://boards.4chan.org/r9k/thread/28671801#top

I just made this thread. I hung myself twice. Both times I fell out of the belt in extreme pain. When I was passing out I heard this incredible "warping" sound time, like the essence of life pulsing over and over and the sound of it exploding in my brains. It sounded like a frog ribbit repeated thousands of times within .01 seconds of each other or something.

I'm in so much pain in my body, brain, and neck now. I'm going to cry myself to sleep and shoot myself in the head tomorrow for an instant death.
>>
>>28673034
https://desustorage.org/r9k/thread/28671801/

My bad.
>>
>>28668689
What's your life like now? Have things improved?
>>
>>28667474
One time i took acid on a cruise and just as it departed from the island we were just at, i thought jumping into the ocean from a seven storey above water surface high balconey would send me into the next dimension. It didn't work, i was just kinda psychotic at the time.
>>
>>28673082
If i decided to do it once the ship had gone into open ocean i would've died for sure.
>>
>>28673034
You're going to die anyway

why not wait a bit longer in case something really good happens? chances are it probably will.
>>
File: 45713862_p0.jpg (55 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
45713862_p0.jpg
55 KB, 500x500
>>28667474
Attempted twice. Rope snapped.
I was planning of suicide this year, but things came up which made me delay until next year. Probably put my neck on some traintracks at night.
>>
>>28673034
Told you you didn't want to die, fag. Now man up and live your fucking life.
>>
I attempted with helium once but managed to pull the bag off my head after I lost consciousness.

Sit on your hands, robots.
>>
>>28673034
I was monitoring that thread and as I refreshed aftera few minutes to see the delicious fresh posts I saw you deleted the thread.

really thought you put through with it. I guess this is better.

Allthough now I read you will try again tomorrow.

Whatever you do, I hope you're convinced that it's the right thing to do. As normies would say.

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28667474
I hope not, because that's the thing that some normie would do, like "look at me, I am so much in pain". Personally if I'm gonna do it I will do it
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.