[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to put a hole through things. i want to put a big gaping
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 12
File: red revenge.jpg (118 KB, 778x363) Image search: [Google]
red revenge.jpg
118 KB, 778x363
I want to put a hole through things. i want to put a big gaping hole through these ugly lumps of matter and filth. I want to watch them fly apart and make interesting patterns of red and pink and brown, and then fall to the ground in a puddle. I don't even see them as human anymore, but as parodies of humans, mocking me as they wallow in their filth. I want to watch them burst apart and paint the air with rust. I just can't stop this feeling, i want to obliterate these laughing pigs. I just can't stand to look at them move around anymore. I hate them with such a burning intensity. I don't even hate them as people, but as disgusting perversions of beings with souls
>>
>>28667131
upvoted, looking forwards to your next post
>>
>>28667131

Go punch a heavy bag, anon. You'll feel a little better.
>>
File: remove edges first.jpg (37 KB, 600x448) Image search: [Google]
remove edges first.jpg
37 KB, 600x448
you forgot a step, OP
>>
>>28667131
Sorry if I come off as stupid but are you referring to normies?
>>
>>28667152
it isn't a physical rage. it's a mental drive to put a hole through them. I don't want to let my anger out, i don't want to hit anything. i want to make them fly apart
>>
>>28667162
I refer to all these stinking lumps of flesh which mock sentience. all those who wallow in the filth must be destroyed. i can't stand that they a second more
>>
>>28667131
Make sure to kill niggers too while your at it
>>
>>28667202
learn to type correctly, or are you too busy beating off to A Clockwork Orange or something?
>>
every second that passes i get more and more restless. there are no people anymore, just disgusting mockerys of me. gross, filthy parodies
>>
>>28667247
back to /pol/ you go

oregami
>>
>>28667170
Go play Bulletstorm.
>>
>>28667170

You give that punching bag the business until you're so tired you can't give it any more. I don't want to hear any whining about how you don't think that will do anything in theory.

And then when your heart rate has gone down some and you still feel mad, back to punching. And then run around the block at a sprint. And again. And again and again and again and again until all you can think about it how much your muscles hurt.
>>
>>28667464
>>28667501
but you don't get it. videogame characters did nothing to me. a punching bag did nothing to me. i don't want to punch a bag. this isn't a desire for mindless violence, but a desire for the destruction of that putrid mockery. i'm fucking shaking trying to hold my arm down. i can't control it much longer.
>>
>>28667670
what did the world do to you, not give you a gf? grow the fuck up and stop posting your self-insert revenge fanfiction on here please
>>
>>28667689
i'm not one of these shallow stupid retards who is just mad because he can't get his dick wet. i just have this drive which is coming to it's boiling point to blast holes in all the worlds filthy petty laughing pigs. i fucking hate that i had to be born in this world with these things almost as dumb as beasts
>>
File: 1441596777076.jpg (53 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1441596777076.jpg
53 KB, 640x480
>>28667670
>this isn't a desire for mindless violence, but a desire for the destruction of that putrid mockery.
>>
>>28667670

The body and mind are linked, anon. I'm not talking about venting here. I'm talking about vigorous exercise. Tire the body and the mind will settle. Do this consistently enough and you will gain better perspective.

I think you may also benefit from seeing the doctor about how you feel. I know you don't want to hear it and you think i'm writing a bunch of psychobabble here. Let me tell you you don't know anything. I used to be like you when i was young. Things change.
>>
File: m'eow.gif (2 MB, 335x237) Image search: [Google]
m'eow.gif
2 MB, 335x237
>>28667749
>i fucking hate that i had to be born in this world with these things almost as dumb as beasts
ah, i didn't realize you were truly enlightened, carry on my friend
>>
File: Jang.jpg (118 KB, 480x539) Image search: [Google]
Jang.jpg
118 KB, 480x539
>>28667131
You want to, but you're too much of a coward to ever carry out your ideations in reality. So you'll just sit there and rot. And once you're gone, everyone who once knew you will have a little weight lifted off their shoulders.
>>
>>28667756
i don't have a physical urge for this, but a desire to cause humans to burst apart
>>
File: WITNESS ME.jpg (30 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
WITNESS ME.jpg
30 KB, 640x480
>>28667788

>667788

WITNESS ME
x
>>
>>28667783
but they just fuck and eat and sleep and work and fuck and eat and sleep and work and eat and sleep and fuck and work and they get so mad when one of these is taken from them. so fucking shallow and stupid, they only have an attention for these stupid fucking brief pleasures
>>
File: my fucking sides.jpg (36 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
my fucking sides.jpg
36 KB, 550x550
>>28667783
>m'eow.gif
>>
>>28667860
>but they just fuck and eat and sleep and work and fuck and eat and sleep and work and eat and sleep and fuck and work
as opposed to whatever the fuck you do? unless you're an actual productive member of society who's changing the world as we speak, you're literally no better than the people you hate
in fact, since you probably don't have a job you're almost certainly a more worthless human being
i wouldn't be surprised if they wanted to murder you
>>
>>28667788
THEN LET ME LIFT THAT WEIGHT FROM THEIR SHOULDERS. LOOK AT ERIC AND DYLAN. LOOK AT ELLIOT. LOOK AT THOSE OTHERS WHO DID EVEN MORE. SOME OF US REACH THE BREAKING POINT, WE DON'T CARE ANYMORE
>>
>>28667874
you're stupid fucking society is just another mindless machine to make it easier for people to fuck and eat and sleep and work. i want to find higher states of existence and travel beyond the universe, i want to make things with purpose. this society is just another one of their trash toys
>>
>>28667918
fuck, i'm spelling shit wrong because i can barely see. i just fucking hate it. they can't see past sex and food and sleep and most of all their stupid fucking society which is so important to them yet so fucking insignificant
>>
>>28667918
>i want to make things with purpose
and yet, i'm willing to bet anything that you've never done anything productive in your life you pathetic deluded failure
also, it's *your
>>
>>28667131
You better do something with all that rage, anon, otherwise it'll just turn into depression and apathy like it did for me. Try taking up boxing or something.
>>
>>28667884

Peace, anon. Do as you will with your own body but do not take this out on others.
>>
i can't stand reading this board with more people who just want food and sleep and sex, i can't enjoy shows or games or anime or books or comics or movies, because it all centers around the same stupid boring fucking things all these dumb pigs care about. it's just about "problems" involving sex or food or work or society or sleep or things that they buy. it's so fucking stupid. all the shitty little events on this dumb rock are so important to them, yet it's just a fucking dustmite in a great sea
>>
I feel the same way as you OP. All these sinners all around me, they disgust me with their crude facsimile of respectable human behavior. I want to kill them all and then punish them eternally in the fires of Hell. Go out and buy a shotgun and load it with slug shells. It's the best and most satisfying way of blowing them apart.
>>
>>28667986
no, no, they are nothing to me. i do not care fopr human concepts of right and wrong. they do not matter to me
>>28667980
i did karate for five years to relieve it, it did nothing for me. i even won medals and tournaments, it just felt stupid and pointless
>>
>>28668035
i want to see a big wide circle of what used to be their bodies blow apart in a lovely red wave
>>
i know that posting on this board, which is just another collection of stupid fucking animals, gives me nothing, but if i don't i'll go insane right here and now. i don't expect agreement or understanding, or empathy or respect, but i just need to take up the time before i accidentally cause my own end.
>>
This is unusual.
>>
>>28668051
I meant boxing so that you could beat the shit of people and get it out of your system, though I don't know how that works in karate. I used to be a lot like you, or at least felt the same way as you, and I just feel worse off now than I did when I was filled with rage and hatred towards everything.
>>
Pretty obvious that you're not very smart OP. You just keep repeating that everyone is a mockery of you (what makes you so great you whiny shit?), and that you want to watch people explode because they eat and sleep. Imma bet you do both of those a lot too, even if you claim you don't care about sex.

If you do want to see people explode then at least be honest with yourself. You're not better than anyone. You're not enlightened. You don't understand something about the world that no one else can see. You're crazy, anon. A violent sociopath. Go see a doctor or something, but don't go online and make cryptic shitposts trying to sound deep. This is just pathetic.
>>
>>28668484
shut it you stupid animal. i hate people like you most of all, who think that society is really worth something.
>>
>>28668535
society is worth infinitely more than you
>>
holey shit op, take it easy
>>
>>28668550
society is worth nothing, it's just something to make it easier for people to get sex and food and sleep and work. you stupid fucking animals who think i need to see a doctor so you can feel secure, so you know that there isn't a loose cannon in your midsts. I may be worthless, but i am not worthless to society because i do not relate to it at all, it is meaningless to me. society which has no worth cannot claim that i owe it worth, because it has no capacity for worth and cannot receive worth
>>
>>28668565
KEK! I don't think OP is playing a character, I think we're actually being graced by the presence of a superior gentleman. High school sure is tough
>>28668252
10/10 post as always
>>
>>28668624
>society is worth nothing
>I may be worthless
so you're no better than the rest of society and we can end this little tantrum of a thread? glad to hear it
>>
>>28668629
these useless animals make fun of things to make themselves feel easier, they cannot understand it or do not like it so they demean it, like silly monkeys. they pride themselves in being able to parody things which they do not like
>>
>>28668662
but you see, in a society of infinite worthlessness, if i recognize that worthlessness i may as well do this, because i damage nothing and only my wish, the wish of someone who accepts this worlds worthlessness, has the strength to be fulfilled.
>>
>>28667131
lets be honest, the only real problem is that people are dangerous, and that is not going to change, which is of course bad, so live for yourself, be a selfish hedonist, there is you and pleasures
>>
>>28668721
>meaningless babble
you said you were worthless, what makes you think anyone wants to read your posts? do us all a favor and end your disgusting life
>>
>>28668726
but i feel no pleasure. pleasure is a foreign and unreachable concept for me. i only have an, not quite urge, but idea, to expand my set of things i know about, and to get rid of those who existence like apes
>>
>>28668759
>do us all a favor and end your disgusting life
do YOU a favor? what a fucking joke. as if i wouldn't love to do everything in my power to make you miserable and angry
>>
>>28668667
No, anon. It is you who doesn't understand. You're emotionally immature, and you lack any self awareness. You're convinced you're somehow above everyone else, in on some esoteric knowledge, you hold all this pride in yourself with nothing to base it on. Maybe people eat and sleep and have sex because those are basic human needs. Perhaps they have already accepted the lack of meaning inherent in living, and are content to persuing worldly matters. Why would that make you angry? It isn't hindering you in any way, so why do you feel such murderous rage towards them?

I can only assume, but I've met your type before. You lack social skills, you lack any talent, and you are socially excluded as a result. You tell yourself you're outcast because you're just better than them, they're idiots, but you're not. You're special. No one gets it but you. You delude yourself into thinking your hatred comes from being surrounded by inferior beings, but the truth is that the source of your misery and anger is the fact that no one likes you. If you truly were so many levels above everyone, you wouldn't feel such strong emotional investment, you would just understand them and at worst be apathetic. The sheer amount of emotion you feel toward others shows you are very much rooted in society, you're just upset that you're low on the hierarchy.

Grow up.
>>
>>28668794
>still talking
you have no worth in this world
all you have left is the one thing you can do to make up for your waste of an existence, which would be to end it before it drags on any longer
>>
>>28667131
Have you considered mma anon?
>>
>>28668809
stupid psycho babble. whatever, i knew posting wouldn't be very interesting, but i needed to write words somewhere where i could watch reactions and reconfirm my drive to get rid of you and have time for my own peace
>>28668824
as this world has no worth in itself, it doesn't really bother me whether or not i am worth anything to it. your anger at someone who wishes to destroy your precious society is amusing
>>
>>28668896
>still
>talking
you're using oxygen that would be better used by any other human being on earth, be a dear and quit it
>>
well, i'm going to leave now and make some shit in 3D building software. hopefully i can make it real when i'm not bothered by stupid apes
>>
>>28668922
oh, and see you too. you're that one faggot who still thinks i give a shit one way or another about the lives and wishes of stupid fucking apes
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 900x598) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 900x598
>tfw you hate everything including yourself
>turning 19 in a month
>gonna buy a shotgun
>?????
>happiness
>>
>>28668535
>shut it you stupid animal. i hate people like you most of all, who think that society is really worth something.

I didn't say anything about society, stop being a stupid animal and actually read what people are writing. You're clearly just an emotional prick that can't or won't admit that they don't know what they're talking about.

>I want to watch people explode
>i want to put holes in them. see how above it all i am?
>i don't conform but I talk just like every other dumbfuck who wants to be 4chans edgy psycho for a day

Give it up dude, you don't have anything to say.

Or go ahead and hit us with some more of your wisdom, it really feels like you're reaching some people.
>>
>>28668896
>still replying
You just need attention, that's why you made this post. Have fun spending all your mental energy hating everyone. Meanwhile, everyone on entirely apathetic to your pathetic existence.

Grow up.
>>
>>28668896
Anon, everyone is wrong and blind but you. Your rage is justified. Screencap this whole thread and look back on it in a few years. Either you'll be repulsed by your own anger or you'll still feel that way and kys. Go exercise you greasy fuck
>>
File: 1463618088474.jpg (26 KB, 235x300) Image search: [Google]
1463618088474.jpg
26 KB, 235x300
TAPP KECK

OP, try taking some ayahuasca. You can order Syrian Rue, Mimosa Hostilis and Banisteriopsis caapi online.

You'll learn to pity these soulless beings. Violence and hatred will only be met with violence and hatred, and your own self destruction. Peacefulness is the wiser choice for self preservation if your desire is to move onward and elsewhere to discover your potential.

Keep your head above the water.
>>
File: 1463548559357.jpg (135 KB, 1285x960) Image search: [Google]
1463548559357.jpg
135 KB, 1285x960
If you were a weak child trapped by unbearable weights, would you violently thrash I'm vain? Or would you slyly find a way to wiggle yourself out? Or would you ask for help?

Somewhere on this earth are like minded individuals who wish to escape this idiocy, and have already attended much effort into doing so.

Join a work-for-food and lodging farm and see what it's like being outside of the city and doing a honest days work. Imagine it like a monastery. You've heard of culture shock, right?
>>
>>28668989
>>28669022
>>28668959
actually, you've motivated me me. you're right, complaining is just pathetic. i'm going to work hard, i'm going to put this drive to use. i'm going to try to become the greatest i can be. i'm going to work my way up to the top. and then, when i hold the power to do so, i'm going to wipe every last one of you out. you can laugh now, but you won't be laughing when your face is melting off from the shockwave of a nuclear explosion. call me childish, edgy, call me whatever you want, but the truly childish ones are the people who cling to the delusion, given them by their parents, that society is worth something and deserves peoples time.
>>
>>28669338
trying to make somebody understand something is simply not wise
>>
OP here, sorry i was being such a faggot. i'm not sure what the fuck i was going on about but i sure as hell wasn't being reasonable about it
>>
>>28669208
>not going for daily runs in a dumbell suit

not gonna make it
>>
>>28669338
lol why do you care so much?

a lot of people have simple desires like you said. sex, food, sleep, comfort. you want to do something great and explore the universe and do things with meaning. that's cool. but where is the anger coming from?

Your brain and their brains are not the same. not their fault for wanting the simple things they want. and not your fault for being angry. If you want to do great things, go do them. And if simple things don't interest you, then don't do them.

People like you get caught up in the lives of others and all that does is torture yourself. You're so angry and worked up all because of OTHERS. Hopefully one day you figure things out for your own sake.
>>
>>28667131
Join isis, they will probably let you do all this stuff
>>
>>28669965
They'd just send him on a suicide mission. If he's faithful, he will be happy to suicide, if not, they kill him because he isn't faithful.
>>
>>28669338
Society is infinitely more valuable than you. The world doesn't need you or the 10 other innocent organisms surviving in space. The world will move on, society will progress whether you like it or not. The ones you kill are not the cause of your problems, you are the cause of your problems. Even with a nuke killing a whopping 300million soace monkeys, the workd will move the fuck on without them. You are meaningless and so are they. Maybe people treat you like shit because you act like shit. We are literally organisms surving on a rock in space, thats all we are and ever will be. Your retarded ass will not stop that, will not change random innocents persoective. The only perspective you can change is yours, the only one worth changing. Nothing you do or ever will do matters friendo, might as well learn to enjoy it. The people you kill are not the ones that harmed you, you put yourself here, and even then little baby soace monkey doesn't matter. So go forth, kill 10 others and yourself and the world will move the fuck on, like it always has.
>>
>>28670395
Just because you dont enjoy your time surviving on this rock doesn't mean the other 7 billion just like you won't. Learn to enjoy your time here, to revel in it because this will come to an end one day. One day you will be an old organism on this rock, think back and say, "Wow I wish I enjoyed that more." Or maybe not, maybe you will be happy being an angry fuck that cant deal with other peoples bullshit, never realizing other peoples bullshit stems from your own. Either way your just a concious little organism on a rock in space with an 80 year lifespan. If you want to change society, to see people as more than the simple biological robots they are, and help them. Harming a few or many will not change the way the biological robots work, you are only detrimenting yourself. The other billions do not give a fuck, they cant, they are just a biological robot doing what it thinks is right, and so are you.
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 580x627) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 580x627
All hail the NEET bodhisattva
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.