[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your classroom was bathed in the sunset light as you sit alone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1.jpg (388 KB, 889x1248) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
388 KB, 889x1248
Your classroom was bathed in the sunset light as you sit alone at your desk. "Argh... I promised myself that I would be more outgoing in highschool but I'm just following my old footsteps!" The image you had for your high school life was supposed to be more colorful. It was supposed to have excitement. You wanted to change that aspect of your life more than anything. "I wanted to have an image change..."

Taking a deep sigh, you start to wonder where your childhood friend is. "I bet you he is out picking up girls again..." You whisper to yourself. "He even promised me that he would walk home with me today..." Lifting your head up from your desk, you scan the room again. "Ah... Where is he?" Unfortunately, he was nowhere to be found. "Idiot Satoshi..."

While you were waiting for your childhood friend to arrive, you turn around and you open your bag. "It's almost the deadline for club applications..." It's been a couple of weeks now since the start of your first high school year yet you haven't decided on which club to join yet. You've practically checked out all the clubs already except for three clubs. "Let's see... Light music club, Cooking club, and Literature club huh? Maybe I should check them out today..."

You wait for a couple more minutes for Satoshi to show up but when he doesn't, your just get more infuriated. "Whatever! I don't need him to check out the clubs!" You then take a deep breath. "You can do this Saya... You can check out the clubs yourself!" Pumping yourself up, you decide what to club to check out first.

You try and picture yourself in each of the three clubs you wanted to check out.

[ ] Literature club will make you look serious and cool reading books.

[ ] Light Music might make you look more gentle playing a cute instrument.

[ ] Cooking club will make you look more feminine.
>>
This is gay as shit, yo.
>>
[x] Game club will make you look more autistic
>>
>>28667078
This isn't /qst/ nigga
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 543x550) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 543x550
>>28667078
Get this weeb shit outta here anon. Wrong board man
>>
Whatever you do, don't underestimate her breastpussy.
>>
[x] accidentally join anime club because you genuinely thought anime was just short for animation.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.