[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is it true that women are only attracted to status and money,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7
File: ySoEcyv.jpg (398 KB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
ySoEcyv.jpg
398 KB, 1280x1920
is it true that women are only attracted to status and money, or is this just a meme?
>>
File: Capture.jpg (132 KB, 1079x679) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
132 KB, 1079x679
>>28666917
>is it true that women are only attracted to status and money, or is this just a meme?

I googled it and found this tidbit on reddit
>>
>>28666917

It's not just those two things. Basically want both of those and good looking and good personality. All. It doesn't mean women won't date poor good looking guys with good personalities. But it also doesn't mean they won't gold dig.

In this respect I actually have no specific objection to the manner in which women choose men.
>>
>>28666917

Status, money, looks are predominant for them. As part of status, the man's ability to lead and be assertive also matters.
>>
>>28666917
why do you think every woman is the same? do you think every man is attracted to the same things in women?
>>
>>28666917
If that was true, then why are so many illegitimate nigglets born.
>>
>>28666917
You need to convince her you have at least one of the following: personality, status, money, looks.
It is true.
>>
>>28666987

There are universal attraction features and there are variable ones.
>>
>>28667013
yeah, but money and status aren't universal
the only truly universal features i can think of are actual physical attractiveness and extreme confidence
>>
>>28666987

Most attractive women are the same. Men have carried interests, women follow the crowd. Every girl I meet has the same brain.
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 236x302) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 236x302
yes. its why rich guys get girls, musicians do, athletes do, actors do, people with lots of friends do, and often times good looking guys isnt just cause they are hot but because girls know their looks are a status and that they will make other girls jealous.

in my experience i could have zero girls show interest in me in high school because i was a loner with zero friends or social status. however, as soon as one girl would show interest in me and try to talk to me, i would always have other girls doing the same. seeing some other girl always talking to me made me have an elevated status plus it made it seem "ok" to talk to me cause some other girl already has so they dont think im a creep i guess. also i went to one school in middle school that i was actually "popular" at and was in the chad circles. it was amazing how much more attention i got from girls then.
>>
>>28666917
not a meme your gf will leave you in a heart beat if she knew her favorite band singer wanted to date her or a rich billionaire.
>>
>>28666917
it's a meme
they are attracted to looks only

a girl fucking a man for money or fame doesn't mean she is attracted to him, have you ever heard of gold digging
>>
>>28666917
Women want money, status, good looks, a good body, a big dick, adventure and a good personality (including confidence, assertiveness, humour, intelligence, love, etc). Different women put different emphasis on each trait.
Guys are exactly the fucking same
>>
>>28667034
or maybe every attractive girl just treats you the same because you're unattractive?
women don't have a hivemind that they all feed off of, they're individual humans that have (gasp!) unique tastes just like you or me
a lot of women probably are attracted to status, that's true enough
but saying things like "men are the only ones that have actual interests!!11! women are just SHEEP!" may be part of why women treat you the way they do
>>
>>28667002
there aren't many half breeds. it's just the media trying to convince you that race mixing is a good idea
>>
File: 1463009092056.jpg (315 KB, 2248x1504) Image search: [Google]
1463009092056.jpg
315 KB, 2248x1504
>>28666917

Women will first judge you by how you look, but not their own conception on what is attractive but how their friends will judge you. It's been my experience that even attractive girls prefer "normal" looking guys as long as their physique and face don't stray to far from any standard deviation she will likely "find you attractive".

Next a women will judge you by how you act. Are you creepy? Are you charismatic? Childish? These things are very important. Women want a man that is funny, but not a clown. Serious, but not boring. Fun but only if it's shit they want to do.

If you have hit all the above for her, she's going to fuck you. It's the only real power she has to keep you.

For relationships or anything long term, if she's not an emotionally damaged woman or "just doesn't want to be single." Then she will look at your status and money. If a girl is above 8/10 then you are literally 1 text away from being replaced. You have to be in the top 20% of men she is capable of replacing you with to keep her around or not thinking of another guy.

This is long, but this is what I've learned over my short life.
>>
I've got thirty bucks and kinda smart
>>
>>28667163
you just sound kind of bitter that girls don't like what you bring to the table
whatever your experiences might be, i strongly doubt they're representative of even a small segment of the female population, but you'll still defend those points like they're the Rosetta Stone of Woman Interaction 101
do yourself a favor, and re-evaluate your opinions
>>
>>28667214

I agree with him, and I dislike your placing this idea that he's bitter on him. What's your counterpoint?
>>
>>28667113
My dumbshit of a sister went for the bad boy of the ghetto to try and change him. She's due in July.

It's happening in my world
>>
>>28667265
we all know that one retard
>>
>>28667102

You're right but they'll probably overlook your whole post and focus on the "gasp!" thing.
>>
>>28667248
>i need a counterpoint for the idea that not every single woman on the planet is exactly how one /r9k/ poster describes them to be
seriously? if you really want a counterpoint, i've met many girls that aren't like the person described, and since we seem to be accepting anecdotal evidence as pure fact my experience is just as valuable as his, no?
girls are people, just like everyone else, and they're not all shallow judgmental disloyal harlots, no matter how desperately you want that to be true so you can feel validated that they don't want to be around you
>>
>>28667265
your sister is a piece of shit and she should be a shame of herself because she is going to become a single mother and we tax payers have to provide her with child support benefits.
>>
>>28667325
>getting fucking butthurt that someone questioned your post that didn't contain an argument, other than being making yourself out to be a condescending idiot
lmao
>>
>>28667500
i gave you a counterpoint just as valuable as the original post anon, it's not my fault you're only willing to believe the things that support your own opinion
>y-you are le butthurt
talk about not having an argument, how hypocritical of you
>>
>>28667536
Nah m8 I'm calling you out on being a actual retard that can't into reading comprehension
>>
>>28667562
yeah, alright man
my original post had an argument, and so did my second, but if you don't want to acknowledge that then it's fine, i can't force you to
>>
>>28667031
women would date a multi-millionaire rat faced CEO over a baby face poorfag with nothing to bring to the table other then his looks.

can't even make this shit up
>>
>>28667002
they have money from selling drugs.
>>
>>28667632
>hey let's go to both extremes for my hypothetical scenario, that will help prove my point
i agree with you that most women like rich guys better, but this is kind of a silly comparison
>>
>>28667650
what some people don't realise is that money actually makes you more physically attractive, it's like a perfume or some shit that makes wimmin wet
>>
File: 1462649401192.jpg (977 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
1462649401192.jpg
977 KB, 2560x1600
>>28667214
>i strongly doubt they're representative of even a small segment of the female population
Attractive social women with options are a small segment of the female population

>accepting anecdotal evidence as pure fact my experience is just as valuable as his, no?
girls are people, just like everyone else, and they're not all shallow judgmental disloyal harlots

You should not take what I said as a bases for all women, because all girls are different and not all are shallow. But if you do happen to find that 8.5/10, with a career, social life but still wants a creepy unattractive guy making minimum just because she loves him then good for you. You found a unicorn.
>>
>>28667754
i'm not unattractive, but thanks for the sage life advice anyway
i already wasn't accepting your woman guidebook as a basis for any women, i'm just glad to hear that you know that it's not applicable to the vast majority of women
>>
>>28667831
>it doesn't fit my narrative so it's wrong
mental infant
>>
File: demilto.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
demilto.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
>>28666917
Not true at all. You don't have to be rich but atleast be able take of yourself financially. Nobody wants a worthless neet as a bf
>>
Pretty sure looks matter more about that, status and money can help you overcome that. To be honest I'm pretty sure it'd work on many guy stoo, I mean, money. If a 2/10 but rich girl fell in love with me I'd totally go out with her just for her money
>>
File: 1463436523316.jpg (43 KB, 736x470) Image search: [Google]
1463436523316.jpg
43 KB, 736x470
>>28667265
my sister too
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.