[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you think people would react if the inverse of this situation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6
File: How to raise a Nice Guy.png (1 MB, 1023x1440) Image search: [Google]
How to raise a Nice Guy.png
1 MB, 1023x1440
How do you think people would react if the inverse of this situation happened? Like a single dad was training his daughter to be a housewife or something.
>>
>>28666867
Do you think it ever occurred to this woman that she's raising her son to be exactly the type of boy that she ignored during her teen years?
I highly doubt it. Women in general have no self-awareness and this one seems like she has even less than a typical roastie.
>>
>>28666867
CPS would be knocking at his door the next day
>>28666906
Not a chance
>>
"nikkole"
>>
>>28666906
Exactly this. Women are beta by default. They raise their children to be beta because they're sadistic, mindless fucks. This is why having a good father figure is extremely important, something most of us never had.
>>
>>28666906
We already know would be opposed, indoctrination of women with oppressive ideas like faithfulness and maternal(ity?).
Also, single moms raising the next generation of cucks is pretty hilarious.
>>
>>28666867
>>28666906
I think there was a lot of controversy over Jefferson's instructions to his daughter and ideas for young women's upbringing. I believe it was Jefferson anyway.

Women's hypocrisy is nothing new op.
>>
>>28666906
I swear they are trying to breed nu males and cucks, look at that feminist teachers, and how they grade boys lower than females because they are boys. If these trends continue, a girl born in 2016 will have a 75% better chance to get into higher education then a 2016 boy.
JUST
>>
File: muh wage gap.png (386 KB, 1641x778) Image search: [Google]
muh wage gap.png
386 KB, 1641x778
>>28667040
Women already graduate from college at a higher rate than men. Women in their 20s earn more money than men. The only reason they earn less in their 30s is because they choose to have kids; women who dont have kids and just work on their careers continue to outearn their male peers throughout their lives.
>>
this like neo cuck.

I kinda knew women loved cucking.

but cucking their own kids?

this is just sick.
>>
I bet the kid becomes a wifebeater when he grows up.

A woman can't teach anyone how to be a man.
>>
>>28667235
pretty much this. they think they're doing the right thing but they don't have the slightest clue on how to deal with a male. by 6th grade he will be unleashing all the pent up anger on the animals you buy him to teach him how to be a responsible adult.
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 379x503) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 379x503
Kind of gross, man. Training your 6 year old to date? The fuck? Shit is creepy and has weird incesty vibes. And she's bragging about this too.

People need to stop breeding, like right now.
>>
>>28667235

Or Norman Bates. If he's lucky, he'll just be gay.
>>
>>28667396
good luck getting the world to go through the equivalent of a no fap but forever. i say we just poison the water and be done with all of them
>>
>>28667393
You can just tell she's trying to make him the opposite of his Chad daddy because he left her.
>>
>>28667420
damn that's depressing. all the more reason to show these people mercy and poison their water supply
>>
>>28667436
"so we will get back at your daddy by teaching you how to be a good person and do good things and not bad"

the road to hell my friends. spiteful cunt.
>>
>who the fuck does this to their kids
>as a woman who has been abused
>ohhhhhhh makes sense
>>
>>28667473
there's a difference between being a good person and being an autistic beta cuck
>>
File: slut mom.jpg (130 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
slut mom.jpg
130 KB, 960x960
>>28667503
By "abused" she means that Chad left her.
She continued to drink and party after her son was born and didn't stop until after she had her second kid.
>>
>>28667473
i've seen first hand a ~single mommy~ take out her frustrations with getting pumped and dumped out on her crotch fruit

it aint pretty
>>
>>28666927
This.

>>28666867
Stupid roasties, assigning gender roles to males. Typical woman, being a slut.
>>
>>28667422
People are retarded. We can't sustain this shit for much longer, and what's worse is the stupidest breed more.

Just need someone super cool and attractive to support it and everyone else will follow
>>
>>28667531
God damn, worse part is those kids are probably from two separate Chads.

This is why we need cut welfare. Fucking parasites.
>>
>>28667534
the only person losing is the kid. but nobody cares until he shoots up a school. it's nobodies fault until he kidnap and rapes someone's daughter. having babies is not a right.
>>
>>28667546

dw the reds will eventually fix everything.

i pray to china every night
>>
>>28666906
It's pretty simple mommy know her son is the only man she can't attract with sex so she makes it so nobody is interested in her little boy to take him away
>>
>>28666867
Poor kid, raised to be a fucking beta cuck. This actually breaks my heart.
>>
>>28667658
if only more people understood this, but alas
>>
>>28667534
Greentext plz.

oregano
>>
>>28667760
nothing special just new a girl, saw her once fucking dunk her kid in a pool because he was crying, which of course coming near drowning only made worse

she made some comment about him "being just like his dad" and stormed off inside holding the kid off the ground by one arm

girl was my age and probably hated me because i hadn't given up all my freedom over the need to inhale some dumb chads cummies
>>
>>28667622
>Chad genetics from father
>Stacy genetics from mother
>yfw despite everything else that little boy is probably going to grow up into some 6'2 square jawed Chad and have a far better chance at life than your average robot
do normies ever have to feel ANY repercussions for their actions?
>>
>>28667867
>she made some comment about him "being just like his dad"
God it bothers me so much when parents do this. Like, she's insulting the kid for having his dad's genetics when she's the one who decided to have his baby. Its not like the poor kid asked for it.
>>
>>28667867
I once was in the subway and the last station was closed for some reason making this the last stop for the day.
There was a woman with a ten year old kid and she broke down, cryed and screamed to the kid who couldn't do anything about the situation and wasn't at fault.
I felt intense hatred for her and everyone in there did too, women can get out of everything guilt free but seeing a woman abuse a kid like that is worse than seeing a man beating a woman, it wakes up all the awful memories from being abused everyone has
I didn't get paid, I arranged for my boss to hand me the money later for some bullshit reason, if I had my money I would have walked up to her and given a twenty to the kid telling him to take a cab and made some remark about how awful that whore was
>>
>>28666940
Please don't reproduce.

Signed someone with critical thinking skills
>>
>>28666867
That's a really cool spiderman wallet
>>
>>28668995
lol I was thinking the same.
that i could have a wallet like that but those are made for kids like him.
>>
File: 2nio6t4.png (107 KB, 480x385) Image search: [Google]
2nio6t4.png
107 KB, 480x385
>>28667436
>chad daddy
Come on, now.
>>
>>28666867
Imagine how weird that kid is going to feel when he eventually ends up here and sees that post still circulating.
>>
File: 1410325402663.jpg (117 KB, 958x596) Image search: [Google]
1410325402663.jpg
117 KB, 958x596
>>28667676
Chink here.

go fuck yourself
>>
Can someone do this to troll? The triggering will be of epic proportions
>>
>>28666906
First post is the most accurate post.
>>
>implying this happened

He probably took his wallet out when the bill came because kids do stuff like that and being a woman and a stupid cunt who desires and needs attention at all times, she thought she a photo like that would make for a great story.
>>
>>28667534
I know that feel, my mom was (is) a piece of shit and she did a piss-poor job at raising all her children.
Hell, I'm the only somewhat successful one and I'm STILL a huge fuck-up.
>>
>>28666867
Wow, she is using her kid as an emotional placeholder for being in a relationship. This kid is gonna be fucked in the head when he grows up. Talk about confused boundaries.
>>
>>28667422
Don't worry, we're just one earthquake away from a critical nuclear disaster that ends all life on the planet, save for simple algae and fungis. Maybe we'll all be better off as primordial soup. Sounds like a pretty laid back life.
>>
>>28666940
Shit that was me for the first 10 years, she never told me to act like>>28666867

But I am way to gullible and am beta as fuck. When I did get that father figure it was too late. Also my dad was the third cock she took, and they had a child of their own. But I can see the correlation
>>
>>28669984
>implying he isn't here already posting dank memes
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.