[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that jelqing is mutilation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 8
File: damageddick.png (50 KB, 1866x619) Image search: [Google]
damageddick.png
50 KB, 1866x619
Jelq: Not even once.
>>
What even is Jelqing?
I've heard of it, but never really understood.
>>
>>28666866
what's jelqing? in an original fashion
>>
>>28666887
it's injecting saltwater into your dick, lel.

fucking dicklets. When will they learn?
>>
>>28666887

It's where you squeeze, jerk, and knead the erectile tissue of your penis in an attempt to make it grow bigger. There are various jelqing styles.

None of them have been proven to be safe, and there are hundreds of reports of men who have permanently destroyed their dicks from trying it.
>>
File: jelqageddon.jpg (377 KB, 1856x926) Image search: [Google]
jelqageddon.jpg
377 KB, 1856x926
It's not worth it, anons.
>>
>Spreading disinfo to try to mislead anons and keep the secret all to yourself
Smart.
>>
>>28666898
Learn to what ?
>>
>>28667275

Find one peer-reviewed and credible study showing jelqing is safe and effective.
>>
>>28667366
There's tons of evidence if you know where to look, most people don't like talking about it though since they don't want the secret to get out. People have to be on the bottom for you to be on top
>>
What about extenders ?
>>
>>28667439

>There's tons of evidence if you know where to look

I'm into looking at credible medical/scientific journals desu senpai.
>>
>>28667275
>>28667439
>Trolling this hard

I really like your subtlety though, anon. It's true, other people have to be on the bottom for you to be on top, and convincing people jelqing is fine so they can fuck their dicks up is a great way of doing that, I guess.

You're still an asshole, though.
>>
Stop telling us to 'just accept' our shortcomings. Just like telling fat people to 'just accept' being small. Fat people aren't depressed because they know that they can be fit anytime, it's changeable. To stop that kind of thing (body dysmorphic disorder) is to fix it. You can't fix penis size, right ? So then the problem will never be fixed, unless everyone in this world have the same size.
>>
>>28667460

There's some evidence they might work but honestly I wouldn't risk it, least of all without medical guidance.

http://www.livescience.com/3381-penile-extenders-work-doctors.html
>>
ITT:
>i'm gonna make them think that jelqing is dangerous, so that my 'competitors' don't increase
>>
>>28667460
they work, but will only make it longer not thicker. see:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20102448
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25809129
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18990153
>>
>>28667463
If you want to call tons of "anecdotal" evidence not credible go ahead, I doubt there's any medical studies on stretching your dick out
>>
>>28666866
Yeah it should be obvious to anyone that this shit will seriously fuck up your foreskin to meatus ratio. Even if you restore your foreskin simultaneously, you'll probably fuck up all the pleasure nerves in it.
Whoever mutilates themselves via jelqing was bound to mutilate themselves somehow.
>>
File: jelqpocalypse.png (104 KB, 938x956) Image search: [Google]
jelqpocalypse.png
104 KB, 938x956
I ask you...is it worth risking your entire future for the DUBIOUS prospect of a slightly bigger penis?

I say no.
>>
>>28667551
My girth is fine. But length is frustrating. Plus it bends to the left. Would extenders straighten it up ?
>>
>born with 8 inches of premium NEET MEAT and good face.
>Have gf and sex even though I'm socially devoid.

just came to say this jelq shit is for even bigger losers than me
>>
Fuckkkkkkk I've been jelging and stretching my dick for the past week. Lately I've had trouble getting hard but just ignored that. I may have fucked my whole world up.
>>
>he fell for the anti-jelqing jew propaganda

jelqing works

i can tell you ive gained .5'' in length and .25'' girth after 5 months
>>
>>28666866
really? I did this shit for like a year and my dong grew about .7 inches. Probably wasn't worth the time effort, but what's done is done
>>
This whole meme of jelqing fucking up your dick permanently was designed to stop others from getting big dicks.
>>
All of these sound like they didnt do the proper warmup/went too hard

Ive been doing this shit for a year and i have literally none of these problems because Im not a retard who isnt cautious
>>
>>28667665

You should DEFINITELY stop

If you still have problems getting an erection after a week or so I would suggest seeing an andrologist.

You may have damaged an artery or vein in your penis, which might could require surgery to fix.
>>
>>28667597
i would very much like a girl to stroke my 5" penis while telling me about the huge cocks she's had before me. maybe she could show me pics of these cocks too, that would make me ejaculate fairly quickly and i would love it.
>>
>>28667700

>Ive been doing this shit for a year and i have literally none of these problems because Im not a retard who isnt cautious

So what if you had done everything exactly as you'd done it, but had developed a problem?

Would you be calling yourself a retard?

Because if so, what you are is basically just lucky desu.
>>
>>28667597
"Slightly" would meant the world for us
>>
>>28667697
"A few beers and then i tried it"

None of these fuckers mentioned anything about warmup/warmdown

Youre supposed to submerge your dick in hot water or use a hot wet towel for 10mins before and after you do it, then do stretches/kegels/etc, then gently do it 2/3rds or less erect.

If you feel any pain then you stop. If it lingers then you stop for a week until its gone.
>>
>>28667645
>born with 8 inches
Stopped reading right there
>>
>>28667770

>Youre supposed to submerge your dick in hot water or use a hot wet towel for 10mins before and after you do it, then do stretches/kegels/etc, then gently do it 2/3rds or less erect.

And there is a doctor who recommends this, based on his scientific study of the penis?

Or is that just what they recommend on jelqing forums?
>>
>>28667740
If it works for one person, it should work for other people as well.
>>
>>28667774
After I grew up, you faggot.

although thatd be pretty funny
>>
>>28666866
jelqing is the penis equivalent of having some chinese lady break your legs so you get taller
>>
File: sotired.gif (20 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
sotired.gif
20 KB, 633x758
>tfw jelqing
>tfw it works
>tfw small and barely made any gains so it doesn't matter anyway
>>
>>28667826

>If it works for one person, it should work for other people as well.

Not everyone is built the same way and some people tend to heal up better from injuries than others.
>>
>>28667808
Who cares. Are you average ? Why do you not want people to get better ?
>>
>>28667808
It takes a long fucking time for a peer reviewed study to come out. Plus, who the is gonna fund it? How are you going to make money off of jelqing?
>>
>>28667837
>i have a big dick and my sex life is fine
Yeah you sure have a problem, your life sure is hard.
>>
>>28666866
Jelqing is the system 32 and homemade crystals of the penis world.
>>
>>28667875

>Are you average ?

Yes.

>Why do you not want people to get better ?

Because I think the penis is an amazing organ and don't want to see my fellow men risk destroying theirs due to body shame.
>>
>>28667911
Nice try shill. If every man jelqed than having a big dick would be meaningless and that's what you shills are afraid of.
>>
I think a lot of people are unwilling to accept something without confirmed evidence. Although, people dont realize that "confirmed evidence" takes time and money to come about. No company is going to invest in something that can't make a profit, and no government is going to fund a penis enlargement study as they have other priorities.

Its reasonable to have doubts but its unreasonable to deny any possibility of it working just because there isnt """"confirmed"""" evidence.

If you jelq, follow the directions clearly and dont be an idiot about it. Thats the best you can do. It is a risk that some people are willing to take.
>>
>>28667975

I'm not afraid of guys having big dicks, dude.

I think dicks are awesome at pretty much any size.

There is no credible evidence that jelqing is safe and effective.

Literally no doctor worth a sneeze in a breeze would tell you to jelq.
>>
The real question is why do people shill for this in the first place?
>>
>>28668196
I'm not shilling, it's just that I have personally done it for a long time and have had no issues (actually, I've had harder erections since then). Many have personally done it and had no issues. My hunch says that it is safe if you do it correctly.

I keep doing it because I don't ever wanna go back to 4.3 girth
>>
>>28666866
>Men destroy their dicks for no fucking reason
Soze doesn't matter especially when you aren't having sex LMAO
Also stop caring about how the woman feels or thinks during sex. If you guys are fucking on the first or second date she's a slut and so are you.
>>
>>28668196

Maybe they sadistically get off on the thought of other men destroying their dicks?
>>
>>28668143
>a sneeze in a breeze
topkek. literally never heard this before. thanks m8

who here /sneezeinabreeze/?
>>
File: 1463134704298.jpg (23 KB, 298x288) Image search: [Google]
1463134704298.jpg
23 KB, 298x288
>>28667597
>dating a woman who's messed around with other men's dicks
>>
thank god I was born with a big dick lel
>>
>>28668247
>>28668143
you guys don't get it

the feeling of having a larger penis than you did before feels really good
>>
>>28668334
big dick or not, you're at least doing one other thing that's time-consuming and tedious to make up for something you're missing
>>
>>28668342

>the feeling of having a larger penis than you did before feels really good

And what about the guys who jelqed and ruined their penises permanently? How do you think they feel?

I'm sure there are some out there who followed all the broscience "warm up" routines and still wound up with a broken dick.
>>
>>28668417
i'm having trouble finding posts about people who did do it and ruin their penises permanently

if you find one, post it
>>
File: Jelqtillsuicide.png (81 KB, 1135x922) Image search: [Google]
Jelqtillsuicide.png
81 KB, 1135x922
>>28668494

Here's one who mentions "light" jelqing after completely following the beginner's routine, which he "researched".

Jelqing is a stupid fucking thing to do. The penis did not evolve to be manipulated in such a bizarre way. It was meant to penetrate a vagina and wiggle around for a few minutes. Not to be squeezed, kneaded, and pulled in some misguided attempt to make it unnaturally large.
>>
File: 1463543156405.png (30 KB, 480x450) Image search: [Google]
1463543156405.png
30 KB, 480x450
>>28667597
>from Chad to robot, the post
welcome to the void
>>
>>28668334
Life must be so hard for you that you really need to be here.
>>
>>28668615

I...I hope you're not relishing in this poor man's misfortune...
>>
>>28668739
I'm relishing in it like it's hot dog relish. A chad now understands the darkness and misery that the average robot has felt his entire life. Welcome to my nightmare, Chad.
>>
>>28667719

I have severe ED from jelqing, but multiple urologists have essentially told me that I'm just imagining the problem.
>>
File: 1442217101912.jpg (15 KB, 348x395) Image search: [Google]
1442217101912.jpg
15 KB, 348x395
jelqing works and pic related is a good thumb exercise
>>
>>28669157
That's just a carpal tunnel syndrome relief exercise.
>>
>>28669355
Actually it's for a medical diagnosis https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finkelstein%27s_test
>>
>>28669355

"instructions to break the thumb ligament"
>>
>>28669421
Why would you listen to someone from 9fag who's barely even capable of forming a sentence? You can't snap a ligament just from moving your hand like that.
>>
>>28666866
I've been doing it as a child without without even realizing it, after I take a piss I gently tug/stretch my dick a bit to get the remaining drops of piss out. Hasn't damaged anything.
>>
>>28669651
*since I was a child, idk why I started doing it.
>>
>>28669651
That's not forcing it though. If you sit there and do it for minutes at a time you'll damage your erectile tissue and cause nerve damage but something like that is fine.
>>
>>28668261
I /sneezeinabreeze/ famille tbqh

Feels p good
>>
>>28669076

>I have severe ED from jelqing, but multiple urologists have essentially told me that I'm just imagining the problem.

Did they run any tests on your penis?
>>
>>28667551
>tfw long but girth is pathetic
;_;
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.