[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /driving feels/? >be pretty close with uncle >never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: sikk ride.jpg (237 KB, 1200x798) Image search: [Google]
sikk ride.jpg
237 KB, 1200x798
Who here /driving feels/?

>be pretty close with uncle
>never used to talk to him much until I got a car
>he realised I like cars, he has a sweet car
>he drives a E36 M3
>basically lets me use it so long as I pay for tyres I fuck up, and I lend him my car when I use his
>go out and cruise at 160mph
>go rip hektik skidz
>go try to pull women with my sweet inline 6
>go drive on sick twisty roads
>generally drive without a care in the world

Why don't you drive yet, robots?
>>
>>28666776
I drive but I don't feel the same feels as you do.

I drive a four-door Honda Civic, about fifteen years old. I almost never go faster than 80mph. Stock everything. It does not and will never moisten any panties or cause any release of adrenaline in anyone. But it's fully paid off, gets 40mpg, and never breaks down, so I'm happy with it. It's like the friend that none of us ever had who isn't wild and crazy or exciting or outgoing or any of that, but is always there waiting for you when you need him.
>>
>uncle loans you his nice car
>drive it unnecessarily hard, causing excessive wear and premature part failure
>drive it recklessly, putting your life and his car at risk
If I was your uncle I'd beat you for treating my car like that
Then again, I wouldn't let you drive it in the first place, so ehh. I guess that's on him.
>>
>>28666776
u sound like a gigantic faggot
>>
who /drive to eurobeat in their 100hp shitbox/ here?
>>
I bet your dick doesn't even work bro hahah. Me on the other hand, I get rock hard.
>>
>>28667620
I drive to eurobeat in my grandmothers old car, so I know exactly what you mean.
>>
File: image.jpg (487 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
487 KB, 2048x1536
>>28667620
At one point it had 100hp, it's probably lost a few since it's almost 25 years old now.
>>
>>28667779
>taking it in the snow
fucking why?
>>
>>28667779
Those lights bro, those lights
>>
File: 1455053436404.gif (1 MB, 320x213) Image search: [Google]
1455053436404.gif
1 MB, 320x213
>driving someone else's car
>do extremely dangerous and damaging activity
>don't even feel shame about it

Seriously I do not understand you people
You have so little respect for a man giving you his hard earned car.
>>
>>28667830
You'd be surprised how good it goes in the snow with studded snow tires on all four corners.
>>
>>28667857
They're actually fairly warm color temp bulbs but the street lamp I was under really messed with the white balance.
>>
File: J0VSedD.jpg (262 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
J0VSedD.jpg
262 KB, 1920x1080
>>28667620
i like you friendo...

who /initial-d/ here?

>tfw gunna get an r32
>>
>be me
>be 20
>have 1995 nissan maxima
>leaks sometimes, radio doesn't really work (don't listen to it much anyways)
>2 ton car, fairly quick
>go for a drive late at night
>just drive
>no sound, no music, just silence
>dark as shit, I'm the only one out besides a select few
>just drive
>think about where i am in life currently

i love doing this
>>
I drive a 2006 WRX STi. The best thing in my life. I saved up the money working a second job and got it off craigslist last year. It's even pretty close to stock, only after market exhaust and sound system+head unit. I always get the envious look from Chads when I go on a drive or to a bar.
>>
>>28668074
People often underestimate how fucking relaxing it is driving without the radio going, or just a nice podcast. Nice distraction from life.
>>
File: 1457328236520.png (281 KB, 535x466) Image search: [Google]
1457328236520.png
281 KB, 535x466
>>28666776
>no one has the time to teach me how to drive
>can't get any good jobs because I can't make it to and from work reliably
>can't take long night drives to the nearest big city and listen to the soundtrack to my life
>don't even want to browse /o/ because I can't relate to any of the memes or feels

man life fucking sucks.
>>
>>28667982
I drive the fwd 86 (celica) its filled with fun times.
>>
cause i don't have a car to practice
>>
>>28668173
Just go to driving school. I had to go there to learn to drive a stick because I didn't have one between my family or my friends.
>>
File: 1460868402958.jpg (7 KB, 249x243) Image search: [Google]
1460868402958.jpg
7 KB, 249x243
>>28667620
>driving to eurobeat
>realize I'm driving an automatic
>realize I suck at driving
>realize that I can't even reverse park

DEJA VU
>>
>>28667779
I wanted to get an NA but then I saw one IRL and wow is it tiny
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.