[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw about to start writing stories about a girl that tests
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
>tfw about to start writing stories about a girl that tests out futuristic bionics equipment which always malfunctions on her so I can fap to it
>>
If you're even a slightly competent erotic writer you should know by now that it's just not the same reading your own stuff.
>>
Stop objectifying women, jeez, how about writing stories about women with strong female roles, ligh, ugh?????
>>
>>28666721
I'm aware of that but it's fun while writing it and I don't know how to get anyone to write this stuff for me
>>
>>28666769
commission another erotic writer? I know there are a few on HF. There are probably some other sites, too, I've never really looked into it.
>>
>>28666668
Will you share the story?
>>
>>28667176
I'm a bit ashamed of how autistic it is. It's not going to be very sexual at all and mostly focuses on embarrassment but I'll post it somewhere once I'm happy with it.
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 320x213) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 320x213
>>28666668
>tfw have a fantasy about losing my virginity to a 9/10 virgin redhead while vacationing in a gorgeous snowy mountain town
>tfw being a writer I feel compelled to flesh the story out a little further beyond that
>tfw it's not even particularly niche I just want to see if I can get it out so I can fap to it later
>>
>tfw I want to write a story about a guy who tries to help people but always makes things worse so he becomes a recluse and eventually kills himself
>feel like it would be too much of a self-insert story or some shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (220 KB, 900x582) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
220 KB, 900x582
>>28667469
Go check out Whomp!Comic.

It's a self-insert comic, yes, but instead of making his character an alpha Chad and everyone loves him (looking DIRECTLY at you, Ryan Sohmer), he's literally the most pathetic human being on the planet, an anime-loving fatass with waifu issues and motivation that manifests in the form of an abusive bald man in star-spangled shorts.

My point is, it's okay to have a self-insert story, so long as you're hyperaware of it.
>>
>>28666668
Sounds like a good idea. Lots of potential.
>>
File: frg.jpg (9 KB, 240x193) Image search: [Google]
frg.jpg
9 KB, 240x193
do you guys think robin is a nice name
>>
>>28667560
Technically in the comic no one actually hates him, they just think hes weird or something.
>>
>>28667588
Well, never said they all hated him.
>>
>>28667587
It conjures up a certain image, that being of Robin from HIMYM. If that's what you're going for go for it
>>
>>28667587
This is a good name. Stick with it.
>>
>>28667560
the author is only "hyperaware" of his self-insert so he can feel good about himself. the fact that his comic is so centered on him still indicates excessive self-concern
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.