[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some things you can do that are enjoyable if you don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: loner.jpg (51 KB, 365x313) Image search: [Google]
loner.jpg
51 KB, 365x313
What are some things you can do that are enjoyable if you don't have any friends?

I'm thinking about going to a zoo or amusement park.
>>
If you're as autistic as me, you'll feel weird and out of place at these places filled with people who are living life to the fullest.

Just stay at home and watch anime senpai
>>
going to movies alone is pretty fun

go to a big music show and just rock out in the middle of the crowd. nobody will even know you're there alone
>>
Go see a movie in a theater or go out to eat. Don't think I'd do amusement park but zoo or aquarium could be okay too.
>>
>>28666606
Thats all I've done for a decade now I'm starting to feel physically ill from being inside all day.

>>28666610
>>28666616
Not really into movies or music
>>
>>28666577
Take a walk through a park or maybe a forest
>>
>>28666577
Get french fries from Burger King.
>>
>>28666577
>going to places filled to the brim with couples and families alone

Why would you ever think this was a good idea?
>>
File: ishiggydiggy.jpg (122 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
ishiggydiggy.jpg
122 KB, 600x600
>>28668697

Do you actually think anyone cares that you're alone? I never go to a zoo and look around for single people. You blend into a crowd, at any rate. Want to pretend being a normie? Say something about an animal you like, loud enough so people nearby can hear. Someone will chime in.
>>
>>28666577
Hiking
Library
Eating out at places with bars (meant for single people) such as ramen restaurants
Midnight drives
Walking along the pier alone listening to music
Urban exploration
Dying
>>
>>28666577
I like to go to the usual Coffee Shop near my home. It's a comfortable place with a peaceful atmosphere.
Enjoying my coffee with my headphones around my ears is something that I enjoy a lot, it distances me from the world.
You could try it.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.