[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
would you even notice if i left?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: borntofeel.jpg (50 KB, 680x793) Image search: [Google]
borntofeel.jpg
50 KB, 680x793
would you even notice if i left?
>>
>>28666325
op im a random stranger on a anonymous weaboo board how am I supposed to notice?
>>
this thread is making me emotional anon don't do that
>>
No one will notice if you leave now. You can leave later though. leave after you've done something to notice. You will be commended for what you've done rather than pitied for what you haven't.
>>
>>28666325
>>28666471
don't jump, instead march
>>
Don't leave bbe, ai loov yew
>>
As weird as this sounds, I was just thinking the same thing and that is why I went to this board.
>>
No, I won't. See ya loser.
>>
>>28666325
Nope. Bye nigga.
>>
Not you in particular, but if many posters that have similar points of view to yours leave and new users with different opinions come by, we'll notice how the board starts to change.
We're not the center of the world. We're just grains of salt that are meaningless alone but in addition to other grains of salt can change the taste of a meal completely.
>>
File: pepe crying.jpg (31 KB, 400x262) Image search: [Google]
pepe crying.jpg
31 KB, 400x262
>>28666325
probably not anon... probably not.
>>
>>28667065
When a large number of core residents decide to pack up and leave a community, online or otherwise it does have an observable effect and I think you'll find the results are usually less than stellar.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.