[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tell oneitis I like her in long drunken conversation >she
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: 1463542367888.jpg (388 KB, 1233x1600) Image search: [Google]
1463542367888.jpg
388 KB, 1233x1600
>tell oneitis I like her in long drunken conversation
>she breaks off friendship with me
>starts posting shit about me on facebook and telling everyone bad things about me

Why is she acting like this? I did literally nothing malicious, I just told her how I felt. I get that it was the wrong thing to do - trust me-- but why the malice?
>>
>>28666241
>not posting bad things she said about you

We can laugh it off together, Anon.
>>
>>28666241
Because she's an absolute cunt
>>
>>28666241
She's a cunt and you fell for the trap of investing in someone emotionally without actually knowing them personally.

Don't let it happen again.
>>
>>28666241
because you're unattractive
>>
>>28666241
She's pissed off you tried to come out of the friendzone prolly.
>>
>>28666356
>without actually knowing them personally
you say that as if it wouldn't leave you just as vulnerable
>>
And this is one of the many reasons why 2D is better than 3D.
>>
>>28666356
I did know her personally, really well
>>
You broke the orbit she thought you were dumb enough to be locked into
She's stirring shit to get you to return and to give warning to any other pathetic orbiters she has not to step over the mark
Congratulations though OP, you did what was best
>>
>>28666501
Totally this. After a few weeks of not seeing her you will get over it. Having a oneitis is the worst thing you can do
>>
>>28666241
she has borderline personality disorder.

she doesn't want to fuck you so she's just assuming that you're going to walk away from the relationship all together to protect yourself now.

and that's fine, except that she has a deep seated fear of anything even resembling abandonment, but can't articulate it so tries to cow you with insults so you'll scuttle back under her wing like the deformed little scared troll you are
>>
You did nothing wrong OP.

You broke out of the orbit and she didn't like that.

It didn't end in the way you expected but either way you escaped the trap you were caught in.

Be proud OP, for not everyone can say the same.
>>
Thanks guys, I expected a bunch of failed normie stuff and people telling me to fuck off. This is actually really nice.
>>
>>28666667
>so you'll scuttle back under her wing like the deformed little scared troll you are
But she broke off the friendship with me. She texted me "I've been thinking and I don't think we should be friends anymore" and I reacted to it with "ok cool cya", then she started blowing the fuck up
>>
>>28666501
Women are scary creatures, they will blame you for breaking the vicious cycle they created. Anyways just shrug it off, she has more normie points than you do so there's nothing you can really say that people will believe
>>
>>28666585
I work with her though. For like 5 hours a day where it's just us standing next to eachother. I've been acting relatively happy though since it happened for some reason. I can't really tell why though, I feel like I should be devastated, and I kind of am, but I'm keeping it to myself and I think that's really pissing her off.
>>
>>28666241
I feel like details have been left out of this accounting.
>>
>>28667106
I knew details had been left out.
>>
>>28667106
You did a selfish thing and now she has to feel awkward at her place of employment. I would be pissed too. Funny how you left that part out.
>>
>>28666241
Something similar happened to me.

>cant hold it any more
>"i love you"
>i get an evasive response from her as expected
>eventually got tired so i try to move on
>she gets really mad and quite crazy
>starts sharing her discomfort in normiebook
From hinting me that she is talking with some other dudes to crying about how shitty her life is. Thats how sad she can be.
I try my best to deal with that and just kick away those bad feeling. I can notice her frustration from not getting any feedback from me.
Dont worry OP, she will try some stupid shit to get you back. Its up to you to not take the bait.
>>
>>28667206
She's his coworkers you neckbeard.
>>
>>28667205
>>28667230
She offered to blow me once while at work and went through company files to find out my phone number after the first time we worked together, I feel as though she did most of the escalation.
>>
>>28667269
I don't believe your story anon. It makes little sense.
>>
>>28666241

It was "wrong" in the context of her. It takes cajones to be vulnerable with another person. She can't fucking deal with it, which is why she is being a bitch.

The only thing you did "wrong" was to open up to her. But, that is less "wrong" and more of a mistake and learning experience. Try to pick a better person next time. Try to figure out if there were warning signs that you could have seen that would have led to this, like her being bitchy to waitstaff or anything like that.
>>
>>28667383

Oh. Don't dip your pen in company ink, either. It's a great place to meet women, but if it sours, someone has got to go.
>>
>>28667403
And that someone is the man.
>>
The physical world will only hurt you, Anon. I advise you to grow inward exclusively.
>>
>>28667419

In today's day and age, absolutely.
>>
>>28666873
She wanted you to apologize so she can keep you on her leash. You did good anon, it'll blowover in a few
>>
Neckbeard's opinions on women are straight ridiculous.
>>
>>28667230
So? Someone needs to find a new job then.
I keep myself away from people who talks shit about me. Its a way of not giving a fuck about what they say.
>>
>>28667475
So quit then and stop being surprised she's pissed at you.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.