[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you know when a girl likes you or is turned on by you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (652 KB, 1283x1920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
652 KB, 1283x1920
How do you know when a girl likes you or is turned on by you?

I'm pretty sure it's happened in the past. Looking back I'm almost sure it has but I never new for sure so I never did anything.
>>
>>28666193
>I'm pretty sure it's happened in the past. Looking back I'm almost sure it has

No, I'm certain it hasn't.
>>
>>28666193
Every time it may have happened I've been distracted or drunk but supposedly you look for pupil dilation, flushed skin and stance/behavior like sustained eye contact.
>>
>>28666326
I've always expected there'd be "more". And I think that always fucked me
>>
>>28666193
Sometimes I wonder how many opportunities I've fucked up in the past.

At least three girls have actually said I'm attractive.

>My ex, during a period where I actually lifted and felt confident

>a bigger girl, short, massive slut but somehow I still didn't lose my virginity

>a slutty girl who asked me out, cancelled and got back together with her ex, and proposed to the ex in the span of two weeks without us ever actually talking in person (that was a weird period of time.)
>>
>>28666326
What kind of stance
>>
>>28666649
Fury stance for extra rage generation
>>
As a good looking guy, trust me, you would know. Don't even try to say you can't pick up on these things. It is extremely obvious no matter how autistic you think you are. You 100% know, girls get very aggressive.
>>
>>28666649
>>28666683
This and just sorta positive. Smiling and facing you etc.

Like if she's flushed and has dilated pupils but she's frowning and crossing her arms she's not into you, she's been poisoned and needs to make a constitution save.
>>
I'd you're asking /r9k/ if a girl has ever been turned on by you a girl has never been turned on by you.
>>
>>28666751
Hahahahahahahahahahaha wow ok
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.