[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't believe NEETies actually drive fourteen hours back
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1447378349826.jpg (15 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1447378349826.jpg
15 KB, 409x409
I can't believe NEETies actually drive fourteen hours back and forth twice a week to visit their caseworker and doctors.

Mr Shlomostien and Dr Shekelsburg must be pleased regularly after all by their neetslave, who can be cut off at ANY time!

Such is the sad life of a neet, never knowing freedom, never possessing the mental capacities to become enlightened. Me? After work today I proved string theory to be true while getting a double blowjob from my Victoria's Secret model girlfriends. By work zor course, I meant my weekly 30 minute appearance at the office of the business I own.

But of course, NEETies can't take the heaties, and will either hide from this thread, or attempt to cope with some passive aggressive replies. Because it's what simpletons do.
>>
wtf are you talking about? My parents work, i spend period. That's how it is and how it will always be.
>>
>>28666111
except that if you don't do 60 hours a week of chores you get cut off

if you don't meet a nice girl in the next 3 months they cut you off

when they doe, you will be left nothing

being a NEET is literally slavery, they will never taste freedom or enlightenment
>>
Meh. I need to have a job for insurance as I have type 1 diabeats. I tried to just get support from the state when I was unemployed and it was garbage. Medications super late or being canceled without notice. Now I am much better off being able to see a regular doctor and having insurance. I usually do get to go home early from a super easy job making medium bucks. Also I live 5 minutes away from work even with traffic. So all in all not too bad. I have one more area of bloodborne dlc to get through so I am kinda sad about that
>>
>>28666160
>except that if you don't do 60 hours a week of chores you get cut off
That's why they pay for a cleaning lady. I never did that in my life
>if you don't meet a nice girl in the next 3 months they cut you off
My parents haven't asked my about my love life in 10 years or more.
>when they doe, you will be left nothing
Wrong. There's bank accounts filled with cash, there's the house we live in, the vacation house, which i could easily sell, plus two cars which i don't need since i'm to lazy to take my driver's license.
>being a NEET is literally slavery, they will never taste freedom or enlightenment
Being a neet is only slavery, if you borned into poverty. My parents are upper middle class medics that work 80+ hours per week and lack free time to spend all the money that comes in. Which i will be taken care of...
>>
File: 1456032426828.png (191 KB, 410x409) Image search: [Google]
1456032426828.png
191 KB, 410x409
>>28666012
w-who h-have y-you beeen talking too ?
>>
I haven't been to anything like that in 6 years. The only reason that's changing this year is because I'm adding section 8 and food stamps.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.