[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Going on my first real date friday with her. Going to see "the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: her_first_homecoming.png (369 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
her_first_homecoming.png
369 KB, 720x720
Going on my first real date friday with her. Going to see "the bice guys", thoughts?
>>
File: her.png (629 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
her.png
629 KB, 720x720
A better one
>>
>>28665923
she's cute anon. don't let me find her hahaha
>>
>>28665996
U wont
>>
>>28665923
Shes perfect. Good luck. Dont let internet shit into your head while youre out. Not to muh be urself but just try to relax and keep things light. Knowing someone is all aboit building a foundation.

Make sure to mention a future that involves her, at some opportune time mention doing something again maybe or telling her you know of a nice spot or something idk.

You can do it i believe in you!
>>
Greet her with a kiss.
>>
>>28665923
>the bice guys
what?
>>
File: both.png (302 KB, 356x717) Image search: [Google]
both.png
302 KB, 356x717
>>28666119
The Nice Guys
>>
>>28666127
I think you mean the dice guys
>>
>>28666051

Nope.

Op, just treat her like anyone else. Dont act differently because its a girl you want to bone. She will know and be disgusted by it. Just act normal and dont be autismal and you'll be ok
>>
>>28666140
Does this actually work?
No flirting or any slight physical contact?
>>
>>28666134
Its spelled the dice guise you utter pleb
>>
>>28666140
Don't listen to this dumb fuck just treat her like a bitch and slap her around a bit,she'll stay with you for life.
>>
>>28666177
On first and early dates being funny and friendly is kind of more useful than being flirty. Early on its kind of more important to the average woman to know youre at least a normal functioning person than to feel some sassy chemistry.

Chemistry matters but normal social compatibilaty is far more important.
>>
movies are shit first dates

rookie move
>>
>>28666250
you sound mad, get yourself an anal poultice guy
>>
>>28666301
this is true

dont take her to a movie.. take her out for a drink or for dinner if you're really into her

you want to be able to talk to her, not just be with her
>>
File: 1458800129199.jpg (41 KB, 283x352) Image search: [Google]
1458800129199.jpg
41 KB, 283x352
>>28666140
What. Fucking. Crap. Are. You. Talking. About. Don't listen to this fgt, what you should do is carry the night on long as possible (as much drinks as possible) and then come on to her when you're on the couch or something.

If you do fuck her she will be part yours and you will probably have a better chance of getting a second date if you succeed.
>>
>>28665923
Dude Nice Guys looks dope as fuck

But good luck to ya, hope you get laid.
>>
>>28665923
>"I'm just gonna go to the bathroom anon, be right back"
>20 minutes later
>"sorry I took so long I met chad outside and we.. talked for a bit"
>her hair seems different, don't pay much attention to that as something "funny" happened in the movie
>movie finally over and the lights come on in theater
>you see some hair standing almost on edge that you didn't notice before
>"oh, heh that's just some, uh, hair gel I tried, forgot to brush it out, tehe"
>you both walk your separate ways after she gets a phone call and has to leave in a haste
Enjoy the movie,anon.
>>
File: 1460492910382.jpg (103 KB, 460x288) Image search: [Google]
1460492910382.jpg
103 KB, 460x288
>>28666301
>>28666341
Dates are shit kek, there's no reason to do anything other than get drunk with a girl and fall into bed with her
>>
>>28665923
She's pretty cute, OP.

I hope you put it in her butt.
>>
>>28666416
leave this place and never come back.
>>
>>28665923

sup bro im going to lay out what you will want to do in no particular order.

def this
>>28666039

mention something that can be done later in the summer months and mention you would liek to do it with her. bonus points if it is something she has never done or does not know how to do.
ex
> oh have you ever gone paddel obarding
> tehe no anon I haven't
> oh it is so fun we will have to try it out this summer on lake blah blah blah

at some point in the night after making a joke or laughing at something she says casually place your hand on her arm. Another option is casually placing your hand on her lower back (not ass you perv) after youve purchased your tickets and move to the actual cinema, or maybe after yyou;ve waited in line to buy popcorn and you turn ot wwalk to the cinema that the movie will play in boom physical contanct.

i can't stress enough how breaking that phsycial barrier is on your first date.

above all else anon, be yourself.
>>
>>28666652
the truth hurts, doesn't it, if you can't see it then perhaps you are the one that should leave, provided you like your illusion created by the normies that everything is perfect in the world.
>>
don't make it your goal to have sex on the first date. It might happen, but don't count on it, just be normal and have fun. Show her youre fun to be around. Do something after the movie where you can talk, otherwise the only thing she'll remember about the date is the movie, and not you.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.