[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that kid that was literally a football player named Chad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: ChV7JszWYAATm8s.jpg (57 KB, 600x452) Image search: [Google]
ChV7JszWYAATm8s.jpg
57 KB, 600x452
>that kid that was literally a football player named Chad who dated a cheerleader named Stacy
>>
>that kid that was literalIy a football player named Chad who dated a cheerleader named Stacy
>>
>that kid that was literally a football named chad dateded a cheerleader named stacy
>>
>that football that was literally a chad player named Stacey who dated a kid named cheerleader
>>
>>that kid that was literally a football named chad dateed a cheerleader Named stacy
>>
>that literal kid that was a Stacy named football who dated a player named Cheerleader
>>
>>28665816
>that football that was literally a Stacey player named Chad who dated a kid named cheerleader
>>
>kid named a who was that football player a literally that dated Chad named cheerleader Stacy
>>
>>28665667
>>28665746
I can't see a single difference between these posts, am I retarded?
>>
>that kid that was IiteralIy a footbaII player named Chad who dated a cheerleader named Stacy
>>
>>28665943
See I can't posts between this retarded, am I a single retard?
>>
>>28665746
Had to paste into word and capitalise that shit before I got it. I'll never get that time back.
>>
>>28665943
he switched an l (L) with a capital i (I) since they're indistinguishable
he did it with the word "literalIy" the third "L" is actually an i

i am telling you this because im smart if u didn't know
>>
AWAKE JUDGEMENT GUN MORPHING
FIGHT FOR JUSTICE
>>
>>28666046
Thanks smartypants
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.