[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No Friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 604x604
Who else here has litteraly 0 "friends". I have people whom I talk to everyday and we seem to get along but it never goes outside our casual hi how are you doing. It feels really weird when you have people who don't like you or dislike you. It's like I'm a ghost. I feel like I missed out on a lot, I always see people in groups but I'm never in them. Maybe living isn't for me, I just can't seem to fit in anywhere. Anyone else know this feel? How am I suppose to make friends if I don't have any right now?
>>
>>28665586
>Anyone else know this feel?
Yes
>>
>>28665586
Yea man it sucks. I'm a wagecuck and I feel like all the robots I could be friends with are at home. I'm stuck in a cubicle next to rich frat bros who gamble/golf with the managers. They exclude me because they know I won't fit in.
>>
>>28665621
Good to know I'm not alone, I thought I was the only one.
>>
I have no real life friends, either.
>>
Sometimes you can make friends at work, I wouldn't recommend it. There's a bunch of cool people at my job I'm just so out of practice talking with people not that I was ever like an expert or something. So it's cool they're nice to me but it makes me want to try to remember jokes I use to tell people and stuff. It's really difficult to be social.
>>
>>28665682
I've been trying to make friends at work but nothing ever comes out of it. I say hi to them and make small talk and some of the people there are really cool and I think would be awesome friends but the thing is they all have their own cliques and groups and they never invite me to anything and just seem to ignore me. It's a horrible feeling knowing you've lived 20 years and looking back I've never been a part of any group or had anyone who wanted to hang out after school.
>>
>>28665766
Are you me? Seriously though does high school social life never end?
>>
>>28665586
>I have people whom I talk to everyday and we seem to get along but it never goes outside our casual hi how are you doing.
I don't even have those.

>It feels really weird when you have people who don't like you or dislike you.
I wish it was like this for me too. People dislike me because I'm always alone and don't talk to anyone. The other students have recorded videos of me in class (because I'm always in the last row of seats alone away from the other students). And I've tried talking before, when I first started college but everyone ignored me. Also, some of the professors mock me for not having friends.

i wouldn't mind being a ghost like you. i just want to be alone and in peace
>>
>>28665828
Shit that sounds awful man. People always said life would be so much better after high school but even 2 years after I graduated life just seems like a bigger highschool
>>
>>28665766
>>28665809
You can try inviting them out.

I have. No success at anything consistent so far, but most my coworkers are 5-8 years younger than me.
>>
I'm really ugly so it's hard to make friends anywhere. I could chit chat and be friendly also crack some jokes. But yeah I only have 2 friends and my mom to hang out with.
>>
I had friends in school, but even then I was always an 'outsider'. I never did any of the things they did and was rarely a part of any of their conversions. I basically just followed them around during lunch most of the time. They never really cared whether I was around or not. I almost never saw them outside of school. I really just can't interact with people like a normal person. When I try to talk with people, I struggle to say anything after a sentence or two. I just don't have anything worth saying. Still, it was nice that there were people I could talk to on the few occasions I had anything to say. It was nice to just not be alone.

The closest thing to a friend I have now is a cousin who goes to the same college as me. When my dad asks if I have any friends I just say that I talk to him, but I don't really. I wish I had my school friends back.
>>
>>28665977
Holy shit that's me exactly.
>>
>>28666009
>>28665977
Do either of you have autism/asspergers?
>>
>>28666104
No probably not I was never diagnosed. Shit any things possible though. I don't match the symptoms and I've met autistic kids and I never acted that way.
>>
>>28665766
I would just call them off work sometimes if they're cool and see if they're alright with talking, invite them along if I were going to do something interesting and maybe invite a few people at once.

I mean you also kind of got to look at things from their shoes. They're probably busy and stuff, some might just think you're weird but don't really make a big deal about it.
Personally I'm fine with people thinking I'm weird but when they start making a big deal about it they're just trying to screw up the job and get people fired or cause trouble. Thankfully where I'm working now they're alright I think pretty highly of all of them.

When it gets to cliques and stuff some people just get along pretty well, other times I think they just don't want to be that odd man out and they'll stick close to someone they know will work with them.
I usually try to work with different people a lot of the time get to know them stuff like that, like I ask them stuff about them most people are pretty open. But from what I've noticed when I bounce around and work with different people isn't that they don't group up with other people because they dislike them as much as they're just in a comfortable spot with the person they tend to pair up with.
>>
File: 1447570670025.jpg (57 KB, 350x328) Image search: [Google]
1447570670025.jpg
57 KB, 350x328
>>28665586
>tfw just got rid of friends before they get too close
its just the way it is...
>>
>>28665977
I'm:>>28665828

i basically went through the same thing. in elementary up to highschool i had a group of friends I'd used to hang with even though I didn't speak much. they didn't mind my company and I felt comfortable being with them. then I dropped out of HS and cut contact with them (i immensely regret it)

and in college instead of a cousin I sometimes hang out with my brother. but I don't bother him a lot since he has a group of friends and I don't want to embarrass him, he says he doesn't mind though.

i really don't like being alone in public places (don't mind being alone at home).
>>
>>28666104
First poster, yeah.

I was diagnosed as a kid. I didn't believe it then. I do now. I even used to go to a 'special needs class' in primary school along with some Down's kids, but I was convinced it was just an extra class to help me catch up on language. I had tard rages and everything. One time I even wrote on a wall with my own blood. Oh god I want to forget.
>>
>>28666178
>but I don't bother him a lot since he has a group of friends and I don't want to embarrass him, he says he doesn't mind though.
Yeah, it's the exact same with me. I get along fine with my cousin (though I'm just as awkward around him) but he has a bunch of friends who I don't know and don't want to bother. I don't really see him much anyway.

>i really don't like being alone in public places (don't mind being alone at home).
I'm basically the opposite. I do hate being alone around people, but being alone in a quite open place is nice, somehow I don't feel as isolated if I can feel the wind or the rain or something like that. Being alone at home on the other hand just makes me feel dead.
>>
I had "friends" when I was younger and I really fucking miss my best friend. He was nerdy black dude but was really cool and could talk to people and was kind of popular and he'd hang out with me and I could honestly call him my friend. Never met anyone I could talk to like him , one of those once in a lifetime kind of friends. We'd talk about comics and shit, I just want one friend that I can relate to. I feel like I'm the only weird person in this world and everyone just seems to fit in somewhere and it's me against the world. I was never capable of being myself around anyone else and feel like I have a different facade on every time I talk to someone.
>>
24 years old. Haven't had any friends since middle school. Basically lived my entire life in my room

Even went through college without making real friends. Lived in a dorm, apartment, campus job etc. I just had so little social experience that I really didn't even try to make friends because I was so out of touch with everything and had no idea what to do

Only "friends" I had were roommates who I never talked to after they moved out, even my senior year roommate who would pity invite me everywhere.

Now at my shitty job, I still just avoid people. I eat lunch alone in my office because I am literally afraid of talking to people because it will show even more of what an aspie I am

It's been so long that I honestly would not even know what it would be like to have friends. Not a girlfriend, but literally friends, I wouldn't even know what to do with them. With me it's basically just "if I'm there people seem to like me, but if I'm not there then no one cares"
>>
>>28665586
Same here man, you are not alone. Although in my case there are many people who hate me.
>>
I guess we pretty much all have the same issue
>>
I call it being ANBU
>>
i feel like i really have no friends
>had my high school friends over a few days ago
>haven't seen friend #1 in almost two years
>see the friend #2 sometimes
>first time we hanged out together in almost 2 years
>friend #1 is going off to the middle east to help refugees in Jordan
>is growing a Muslim-like beard
>friend #2 got upset when I said nigger jokingly.

meh.
>>
>>28666423
>It's been so long that I honestly would not even know what it would be like to have friends. Not a girlfriend, but literally friends, I wouldn't even know what to do with them.
Fuck. What do non-normalfag friends even do? Play video games with each other or something?

>>28666455
Yeah. Seems like most people in this thread had some sort of 'friends' but weren't close enough to stick together after school, and then just went through life afterwards like a ghost.
>>
Honestly aside from work the best friends I've had have been neighbors and people who share the same hobbies I do (fish keeping,SCUBA).

I don't really care about my coworkers but I don't shut them out either. I get that people have obligations and other things, what gets me mad is if I do something like host a party and invite coworkers who then never do same and recpicoate to me and then ask me "hey anon why haven't you done x thing /party with us like you did the last time?"
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.