[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
if someones been looking at my facebook, will they show up in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: LcwC7NV.png (814 KB, 1000x800) Image search: [Google]
LcwC7NV.png
814 KB, 1000x800
if someones been looking at my facebook, will they show up in my "people you may know" ?
>>
>>28665583
i think that is your mutual friends, ie your friends friends
>>
>>28665596
I don't have any mutual friends with this person
>>
>>28665654
facebook has lots of fucking algorithms or whatever it probably connects you through previous schools from your friends or some shit

or maybe they have been on your page
>>
>>28665583
Just create a fake profile and use that for your stalking faggot.

Jesus.
>>
>>28665808
i mean is it really stalking? people post stuff knowing literally anyone in the world can see it at the touch of a button it is really their call
>>
>>28665583
They do OP, I used this trick to find an online friends Facebook who set his to hard to fucking find mode.
>>
>>28665888
so if i've been looking at someones facebook they'll know it?
>>
>>28665934
They won't for sure 100% know it, you'll just appear in their people you may know shit. They probably won't know that means you were looking at their profile though.
>>
>>28665934
>>28666106
Honestly, I'd just try to add one of their friends so you'll appear with a mutual friend, and they will just think it's because of that. Also the default posting shit is friends of friends, so you might be able to see more too.
>>
>>28665888
Nice trips

OP here, reason I made this is because a girl I used to talk to started showing up in my suggestions, and I haven't looked at her page in a long time because feels. Guess she's been looking at my profile... Which is good I guess
>>
>>28665868

When I use it? It's stalking.
>>
>>28665583
Who is christopher mccandless? That pic looks like stuff I like but I've never heard of him
>>
>>28666192
Some faggot that died in a bus.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.