[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>met a grill on omegle >she almost immediately (within
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 14008-11324-1160.jpg (50 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
14008-11324-1160.jpg
50 KB, 512x384
>met a grill on omegle
>she almost immediately (within the first page of text) asked for my skype
>talk to her for a while, convo seems to turn sexual
>she calls me cute
>pretty much sure she's coming on to me at this point, but still cautious, don't want to creep her out
>she drops the bomb on how her best friend killed himself

Just when i thought i was starting to understand people, this shit. I'm not even mad she wants to talk about this, i'm happy to just talk to her, but did i really misread the entire conversation so horribly?
>>
File: Untitled.png (31 KB, 785x766) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
31 KB, 785x766
Here's an excerpt for reference
>>
Can't anybody help me out here?
>>
where is she from? not original
>>
>>28665502
What tag, you mean? Sorry, i don't remember. Trying to track her down?
>>
>>28665394
i read the first half of that thinking you were talking to some whore in blue, but then i realized thats you and she thinks youre a faggot.
>>
>>28665533
lmao i meant country, are you from england btw? and if it meant so much she wouldnt just come out and say it.
>>
File: 4710-29202-3009.jpg (136 KB, 848x463) Image search: [Google]
4710-29202-3009.jpg
136 KB, 848x463
>>28665543
well fucking shit what do i do now
>>
>>28665567
We haven't talked long enough to get any of that out of eachother
>>
>>28665375
>Just when i thought i was starting to understand people, this shit. I'm not even mad she wants to talk about this, i'm happy to just talk to her, but did i really misread the entire conversation so horribly?
You're reading too much into that, he definitely wasn't getting any from her and neither will you. If you off yourself it'll be funny to her.
>>
>>28665629
>If you off yourself it'll be funny to her.

well, i wasn't planning to, but hey, maybe she'd like a good laugh
>>
LISTEN FUCK ALL YA NIGGAS ALL YA NIGAS BE BULLYING N SHIT AND THAT SHIETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT AINT FUNNY NIGGA
>>
>>28665394
>indian guy
poleaboo?
>>
>>28665394
Holy shit that got dark.
>>
File: 1448113621853.jpg (31 KB, 313x286) Image search: [Google]
1448113621853.jpg
31 KB, 313x286
>>28665394
>ELLO GOV'NAH
>>
i say go back on omegle and keep skipping the dicks until you find another girl who just wants to show her boobies
>>
oh so you're one of the fucks on omegle who starts the conversation with:
>m

you fucking CUNT. there are no women on the internet. you are not going to laid... and most importantly, POO IN THE LOO
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.