[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys, /pol/lock here. I never really come to this board,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: FB_IMG_1462865004031.jpg (38 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1462865004031.jpg
38 KB, 500x500
Hey guys, /pol/lock here. I never really come to this board, but I figured this would be someplace to ask. Do any of you deal with clinical depression? I'm talking like this is something you've delt with your whole life, for as long as you can call. Not just a singular depressive episode.
I can't really talk with /pol/ about this shit without being called a tumblrella or some other garbage, so here I am.
Clinical depression thread I guess.
>>
File: hillary-clinton-comic.png (108 KB, 780x800) Image search: [Google]
hillary-clinton-comic.png
108 KB, 780x800
Bumping for despair's sake
>>
File: 1461435965730.png (40 KB, 540x534) Image search: [Google]
1461435965730.png
40 KB, 540x534
>>28665118
Not just depression. This board is for people who had issues with friends, complete virgins with issues with females, NEETs, and others.
It might not seem so at this point since /r9k/ is getting infested with normies because of "le maymays xddee!1!"
I've seen a lot of robots going to /pol/, but never the other way around
>>
Normals have "depression"
Robots have advanced depression

We've experienced misery you can't even begin to fathom.
>>
File: 1457323956001.jpg (98 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
1457323956001.jpg
98 KB, 604x604
>>28665443
this

fuck off with your shitty normie depression op
>>
I mean, I've had issues with friends, but I have some decent ones now. I was a late bloomer when it came to women, but I'd like to think I'm alright with them. I'm a sarcastic asshole in person and I guess that comes off as cocky and confident. It's worked out so far. I was just wanting to hear from other people. I stopped going to my NAMI meetings because of petty internal personal politics. So I'm kinda isolated in it now
>>
>>28665488
Yeah we're far beyond your level.
Go check out some depression forums, they're usually full of norms like you.
>>
>>28665475
>>28665443
You fags don't even know. I was diagnosed with this shit when I was 10. I've felt with it over half my life. I know the depths of dispair, I know how it feels.
>>
File: 1434652276551.jpg (169 KB, 500x650) Image search: [Google]
1434652276551.jpg
169 KB, 500x650
>>28665118
>/pol/lock
>Depressed
Not surprised. It's truly a shame when you're the "master race" but there are literally hundreds of millions of niggers, spics, and chinks who are happier and more successful than you'll ever be.
>>
Maybe you should stop spending your time around toxic places like /pol/
>>
>>28665540
>>28665553
I'm a white Nationalist. Sure there can be plenty of Nigs and Mexicans out there happier than I am, but when I wake up in the morning and look in the mirror, I'm white, am a European, and that's something they will never have.

That said, /pol/ can be depressing to browse, I've actually started listening to alt-right podcasts more nowadays. Less time spent on /pol/.
>>
>>28665118
>clinical depression?
A pol moron brings us memes?
>>
>>28665118
Yeah dude I spent a year on prozac doing my best to think about things that weren't killing myself.
Was the worst time of my life.

Between then and now I've slid back a few times. It was never as bad as the first time. It never lasted as long.

Now everything rolls off my back. I feel like I've been to the bottom and could deal with anything. I'm better off for it, almost.
>>
File: 1459642480173.png (261 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1459642480173.png
261 KB, 500x500
>>28665553
>toxic place like /pol/
>implying /r9k/ isn't as toxic or worse
>>
>>28665652

It's okay to be proud and even to be a little racist, just don't take it too far.

Anyways as far as depression goes, I have bi-polar and OCD, pretty bad anxiety too. If it's so bad that you are constantly sad like your image says then see a therapist (psychologist). See him for a good while and if that doesn't work then go see a doctor who can treat your depression (psychiatrist). Just know that it is difficult to find the meds that work right for you and it may take a while for it to even out and you'll begin to feel better.

If you don't have a job that will help, it will give you some purpose and a reason to wake up in the morning. Just try to do your best every day man.

Try lurking too, people on 4chan are notoriously cruel. It's an addiction though, I've been on here since 2007. Not a good feel
>>
>>28665652
Thank god you're moving away from that shit. You're still a racist dick but surrounding yourself with more positive media will probably help with the depression.
>Be black
>Be depressed
It effects all of us
>>
>>28665800

Nice dubs black bro. Everyone is a little racist, it's human nature to be collective. I think this ultra liberal witch hunt against anything racist is far away from what is normal. Racism shouldn't be tolerated on an institutional level but when it gets to thought crime levels then something is wrong.

White people aren't automatically racist, blacks and Mexicans are extremely racist. The narrative is shifting where the slave is becoming the master, but mainly only in the way the story is being told by the media. It's fabricated and false, it would be much better if there was equality and one group wasn't put on a pedestal. I have black gym bros and I'm Latino but most Caucasian and I look white, no one is really as extreme and racist as the media portrays them (for the most part) but they'd like it if everyone thought this was a fact.

I'll end this rant now while it's still lucid
>>
>>28665783
Oh no, I've been on meds for about 12 years now, although the specific types have changed. I see a counselor every week, and a psychiatrist every 6 weeks or so. I'm just having a down day I guess.
>>28665800
As for the politics of it all, I don't hate people purely because of race. I just believe that homogeneous societies don't work and and that forcing diversity will just cause more violence. And that's not to mention the far left and all of their globalist policies that result in the death of the white race.
>>
>>28666056
I know some hard core white supremacists, and while we agree on somethings, I don't advocate for extreme violence. One of my Internet friends from pol, he treats the phrase "Global White Supremacy" as an axiom. He is the product of his environment though I have to say.
>>
>>28665443
>le "robots are so special their depression is the only legitimate sadness" maymay
>despair

Fuck off, snowflake. Jesus, I hate the normie depression meme as much as the next guy, but it's pathetically hilarious how masturbatory that statement was.
>>
>>28666073

You kinda sound like me years ago. I was obsessed with the death of the white race. It would carry more weight if I told you in person and you heard my voice.. but yeah it was bad and it made me very unhappy.

I was also stuck inside constantly. It was a very depressing time for me. You have to realize that the white race probably isn't going anywhere anytime soon. Something drastic could happen, a political shift could happen, wars, natural disasters, the 2nd coming of Christ, European breeding grounds to save the race. The truth is you won't know until you see it to the bitter end. But detaching yourself from it and realizing that you will die one day and it is making you miserable would help you a lot.

I still hate seeing white female black male couples, it makes me sick just typing it. I wish this wasn't real, but it is and part of being a man is facing reality and accepting it even if it shakes you to your very core.

The best advice I can leave you with is just focus on yourself. Get away from /pol/ and the doom and gloom. Go outside and go for a walk. Read a book, drink some hot coco. Do anything really, you need to heal yourself. Then focus on becoming stronger, physically and mentally and make a good life for yourself and start a family
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.