[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people love womanlets so much? I never understood the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 3378.jpg (381 KB, 1920x2880) Image search: [Google]
3378.jpg
381 KB, 1920x2880
Why do people love womanlets so much? I never understood the whole short, submissive, younger woman meme, why do people prefer them that way?

>there was even a fucking infrograph saying that 5'3-5'5 was the best female height

Literally pedophilia except she's legal.
>>
I don't understand that either. Short women suck ass. I have to look down in order to talk to them, or get down on my knees to kiss/hug them. That sucks.
I only date women which are at least my height.
6"0 btw
>>
>>28664666
>Literally pedophila except she's legal.
And that's supposed to be bad?
>>
>>28664666
Short women are adorable. I'm 6'3 and just having a 5'3-5'5 girl stand next to me is really cute to me.

It's kind of the same as height with guys. Taller means strong/dominating, shorter means weak/submissive. Due to genders being the way they are it's easy to see why women prefer taller men and a lot of men prefer shorter women. Taller women also tend to have less attractive physiques (depending on what you like on a woman of course).

Tall girls are alright though, they definitely don't face the same stigma as short men, so they shouldn't complain too much.
>>
Need to know whoo she is
>>
File: 1435477275930.jpg (259 KB, 1000x685) Image search: [Google]
1435477275930.jpg
259 KB, 1000x685
>>28664666
I don't understand this either desu. Why go for little girls when women like pic related exist?
>>
>>28664666
I like tall women, but no women would interest positively with me.
>>
File: mpr6qgxj8k1qdmrhmo1_500.jpg (259 KB, 438x600) Image search: [Google]
mpr6qgxj8k1qdmrhmo1_500.jpg
259 KB, 438x600
>>28664666

Satan, you do know that 5'4 is average, right? Girls in the 5'3-5'5 range are right in the middle of female height. Height probably just doesn't matter much to guys like it does to girls. Maybe a few guys particularly like either tall girls or very small girls, but it's not a big factor in a girl's attractiveness to men.

Speaking of which, it might actually be more to do with women's standards than men's. A lot of girls will demand a guy who is still taller than them when they're wearing heels, or be impressed by a guy much taller than them. It's easier to seem tall and manly around a tiny girl. You don't have to worry about her being taller than you in heels or not looking tall enough when standing beside her. I know that some short girls will still demand 6'4 Chads, but still. I guess a guy feels like he might not have to worry so much about his height when he's with a shorter girl.
>>
>tfw feel like the only person (both male and female) in existence that actually cares about height

I don't care if she's 4'9 or 6'2 I don't give a fuck, what is this cave man days??? I just want to be with someone who I like.
>>
They're diminutive and it adds to the cute factor. Almost as if they have to handled with care because they're so much smaller and therefore fragile. As much as you'd want to fuck a short chick there's also the desire to protect her from whatever harm is going to come her way because she's woefully unprepared to take action because the height advantage.

Also in most animated mediums and in nature the male character/sex is larger/taller than the woman and I subconsciously stored that information away. For my height I'd like a woman to max out at 5'6". But that's only where relationship comforts are concerned. I'd fuck with a chick of any height if she was into me.
>>
>>28665367

Yep, it's cute.

Although taller women can be very attractive too.
>>
I like all sorts of women at the end of the day, but tall women are objectively superior, its a sign of good genes.

>tfw livin in scandinavia
>tfw 6'0 + girls are common here
>wide hipped, big titted girls that are just as tall as me(6'1) are my absolute ideal female companion
>>
Stop being jealous of real girls, you trap.
>>
We're men, so height is never goign to be a deal breaker. We wanna fuck women we find attractive and their height has almost no bearing on that. That said, shorter girls are fun as fuck to throw around.
>>
I assume smaller women have smaller vaginas and thus wouldn't think my dick is so small. That's basically my only concern.
>>
I'm 6' and wear heels all the time. I love towering over people.
>>
>>28664666
>5'3
>Tfw 5'2"
Satan please
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.