[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I don't get what youre so upset about anon >getting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 593x594) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 593x594
>I don't get what youre so upset about anon
>getting girls isnt ever hard lol
>just be yourself

how do you react robots?
>>
>>28664420
Eyeroll and walk away. find better people to talk to, while saging this shitty thread
>>
He is a man

So as a man i can tell him how it's

Im a ugly motherfucker and if you keep trying to fuck with me im going to hero and im taking you too
>>
Nick Bateman (the IG e-celeb OP is avatarfaging as) isn't just being himself. He's put countless gymhours in to maximize his pre-existing genetic potential, researched and invested in a trendy haircut that suits his face, groomed his beard and moisturized his face, and posed in favourable lighting. After putting all this work in he is now free to goof around with qts, let his real personality shine through, and do whatever he wants without seeming creepy. Homie could talk about his personal take on Neon Genesis Evangelion, the coolest moments in Sleeping Dogs, or why the 2A is just as important as the first and girls would find him interesting.
>>
>>28664420
Ask him if he wants to be my gym buddy so he can help me LIFT.
>>
>>28664420
why are his eyes so squinty
>>
Running fast is also easy, you just run fast its that simple nothing else too it
>>
>>28664420
I bee myself and get all the girls obviously. Why would I ever react any other way?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.