[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This guy comes up to your sissy crossdressing bf and slaps his
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (9 KB, 214x193) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9 KB, 214x193
This guy comes up to your sissy crossdressing bf and slaps his ass.

What do?
>>
Ask which end of the spitroast he prefers
>>
>>28664152
Offer him my mentally ill bf. In fact, BEG him to take the faggot out of my life.
>>
>>28664178
tfw have mentally ill gf
tfw jelly
wanna trade?
>>
Stab him in the liver
>>
>implying we're not both sissy crossdressing bfs
>implying I wouldn't jump at the chance to do a scene with Christian, instant $
>>
>>28664178
/r9k/ might be disputed territory but if you'd stop fighting over it for five minutes you'd realize there's nothing here worth owning
>>
Motherfucker literally gets paid to suck and fuck hot traps, along with that goofy spic dude with a fro.

Im jelly
>>
>>28664200
No, I wouldn't trade because I don't want any mentally ill anything in my life thanks. Unless you wanna trade and them I pump and dump her? That's a good deal, right?
>>
File: 1915703_187828841199_8123794_n.jpg (30 KB, 452x604) Image search: [Google]
1915703_187828841199_8123794_n.jpg
30 KB, 452x604
>>28664247
To imply I ever implied that anything here was worth owning or any amount of effort is truly silly of you.
>>
Im a pretty big faggot so my main is on 8ch net /r9k/ but it's a slow board and has been shit lately
>>
>>28664152
I'd ask him why he never goes balls deep in any of his recent videos.
Hell, even Ramon manages to put it in all the way.
>>
File: Untitled.png (1 MB, 1260x704) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1 MB, 1260x704
>>28664152
you think that's bad? for most of the good japanese shemale shit I watch I see the guy in pic related in almost all of them. granted in japan they seem to have more variety of dudes but I get a lil mad that I see him in there.. it's disgusting see his hairy ass get fucked by shemales
>>
>>28664469
holy shit these vids are fucking GOAT
>>
>>28664152

Worst mistake of your life, pal. *Superma Punch* OHKO

Leave with gf in arm
>>
Beat him up with my sissy bf
>>
>>28664469
ok what is >her name?
>>
>>28665097
you're lucky this thread was in my thread watcher. her name is Rui Matsushita
>>
>>28664152
We both mount his legs and hump them so hard his knees invert.
>>
>>28665205
great ty
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.