[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just buzzed my hair off and went out for a walk today, this girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 500x741) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 500x741
Just buzzed my hair off and went out for a walk today, this girl came up to me and started talking to me. Why didn't you guys tell me long hair wasn't attractive?
>>
Check these dubs and get out, normie
>>
its the opposite for me. i grew out my hair and i get checked out regularly by women.

the "female gaze" i call it.
>>
>>28663890
lmao youre a fucking fag

bet you give em the old lickaroo too
>>
>>28663858
>>28663890
just become a girl, you get way more female attention that way 'cause all women are bi and at worst you get to become your own girlfriend
>>
>>28663890
It's just being looked at, Spergo.

Now a real pee-pee tingling gaze from a woman is what I call the shark gaze. Only had it once though: She looks at you with fiery Lust and comes on to you abruptly despite trying to be subtle.

I'm a good looking guy but it still took me off guard with how much she wanted it.
>>
>>28663900

only when i don't activate my almonds
>>
>>28663890
All these salty replies you're getting is the perfect example of the crabs-in-a-bucket mentality.
>>
It only works if you have a good face.

Luckily I do so If I go bald fag, after the initial shock from faggots, I'll still look good. I've a big ass war criminal scar on my head though.

If you've a womanly face though you are fucked.
>>
There's this uncanny valley between short and long hair, both of which are "more attractive", where it never seems to look good. You know what I mean?
>>
>Just buzzed my hair off and went out for a walk today, this girl came up to me and started talking to me.

nigga getting asked what time it is does not count.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.