[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Want boyfriend >Don't want to put up with another
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1401231297882.jpg (59 KB, 640x560) Image search: [Google]
1401231297882.jpg
59 KB, 640x560
>Want boyfriend
>Don't want to put up with another person
What do??

Inb4 REEEEE ROASTIE GET OUT. I'm a guy.
>>
follow a qt twitch streamer.
>>
>>28663692
be patient
when you are with God you can have both, but only if you repent
>>
>>28663692
Find someone similar to you, become friends first, base your sexual relationship on your already established friendship.
>>
>>28663692
Get out faggot. You degenerates are as welcome as females, that is you are not.

>>/lgbt/
>>
>want boyfriend
>don't want people to think that I'm gay
>>
REEEEE FAGGOT GET OUT!
>>
>>28663728
How i miss the old days of r9k no faggots or normieshits
>>
>>28663743
I am a faggot and I am as far from normalfag as possible. I am volcel, the same cannot be said for the roastie dating desperate beta orbiters that make up the majority of this board.
>>
>>28663718
I repent being born. That cover it?

>>28663722
>Find someone similar to you
There is nobody similar to me. Find me a misanthrope boyfriend.

>>28663731
I don't act gay at all. It seems to always be a surprise to people when it comes up. Besides I don't talk to anyone anyway, so it's sort of irrelevant what people think.

>>28663728
>>28663741
>>28663743
Then why are you guys here?
faggots
>>
>>28663743
come on, vern, the kids haven't changed, you have!
>>
>>28663779
>I am volcel
>gay
What is this gay witchcraft? How is this possible??
>>
>>28663801
I am one of those very rare faggots who want to save themselves for one guy. I am not getting into a relationship unless marriage is involved.
>>
Well, you're already a faggot so you have that going for you.
>>
>>28663862
>marriage
Well gay marriage is fucking retarded, but it's still rare to find a fag who isn't whoring it up to the absolute maximum.

>>28663865
Being gay is only a good thing if you're a slut and I'm not. Then it's the worst thing imaginable.
>>
File: DESTROY.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
DESTROY.gif
2 MB, 320x240
WHERE'S MY FUCKING BOYFRIEND!?!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.