[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone here ever done something drastic to change their appearance?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
Has anyone here ever done something drastic to change their appearance?

I'm probably gonna dye my hair next week. Either gonna go full blonde (and stay with dark eyebrows, but fuck it) or something else. I'm a guy by the way.
>>
>>28663670
Once I lost control of my life and shaved everything but my eyebrows. Idk but when I'm super down or suicidal I feel feminine. My own body hair irks the shit out of me during lows.
>>
>>28663670

>wanted senpai to notice me
>decided I should stand out more
>had my hair cut into a mohawk
>people pay more attention to me now
>in a negative way
>twf all it did was make me uglier
>>
That's just going full retarded. I used to have long hair, one day I shaved my head. Then dyed it blonde for the laughs when it was long enough. Then shaved again.
People thought I was retarded. I didn't care back then. I care now, cause I'm a 20 years old virgin and it took me two years to just go back to normal after all the drastic changes I made to my appearance. Trying to look normal is the only thing that allowed me to somewhat reinsert myself in society and start getting involved with some girls little by little.
Don't make that mistake. Just focus on looking good. It's so fucking important. Even if you wanna be a loner, when you go outside once a month to get your tendies, the guy who sells it to you is gonna treat you better if you look all right.
>>
>>28664379
embrace the ugly senpai
>>
>>28663670
yeah guy here
wanted to become cuter and more metrosexual so I started taking estrogen and spironolactone
now I'm a happily collared cute boy with cute boy tits
>>
>>28664446
did you get a gf? otherwise that sounds pretty gay.
>>
>>28663670
you're still gonna be ugly AF

I shave my hair every few months. people think i have cancer and sympathize. fucking idiots i still have fucking eyebrows and stubble
>>
>>28664440
Well, maybe not full on blonde but golden blonde highlights then. I have black eyebrows so I can't really go all out.
>>
>>28663670
blonde hair and dark eyebrows is the cool look nowadays anyway
just gotta shave more often if u got a beard
>>
>>28664460
bi masterrace senpai, always was and always will be
if you mean who I'm collared by, it's a native american couple
>>
my hair looked like a literal bird nest in sophomore year of high school, total rejection of normie aesthetics
then I got a hitler youth cut and was flooded with compliments, just as planned

now i'm growing my hair out, it's been a year so far, longest it's been since middle school when I had hair down to my ass, I also used to bleach it back then

idk I love bleached hair but I'm not sure how it would look on me now and I really don't want to regret it and have to cut it off
>>
>>28663670
Im only eating apples, salad, water, and a bit of beef

Hoping to drop 25 pounds this month.
>>
i lost a bunch of weight in high school. i was 6'2 and about 150 pounds

over ten years later, i'm still 6'2 and i'm now about 260lbs. went from looking anorexic to being 2fat4u
>>
>>28664525
>people think i have cancer

>Had a high-school science teacher with some weird facial hair.
>100% bald and no eyebrows but huge beard
>Weird kid (me) make a joke about teacher burning his brows in a failed experiment
>teacher overheard
>explains to whole class he caught a rare disease during puberty that made all his hair fall
>Reason he has a beard is because disease didn't affect hairs that start growing after he got infected
>The guy actually looked very cool, probably because /fit/
>was actively defending the DnD geeks against bullies in class
>>
>>28664633
look on the bright side anon

at some point you were the perfect weight for your height.

you've been fat ever since then, though
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.