[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why is she so perfect bros it hurts knowing she'll nev
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: literal perfection.png (1 MB, 1540x882) Image search: [Google]
literal perfection.png
1 MB, 1540x882
why is she so perfect bros

it hurts knowing she'll never be my gf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGAiihQZxpI
>>
>>28663530
This is retarded, why is she adding the transportation and glasses shit to the bill if she isn't adding rent and bills?
Why is she eating free peanut butter? Is she aware there is no way to get free peanut butter?
>>
File: literal perfection.png (1 MB, 1573x900) Image search: [Google]
literal perfection.png
1 MB, 1573x900
>>28663650
you'll love this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gugxibWkDA4
>>
>>28663681
This video doesn't teach anyone how to save money, two biggest saving money tips on food are to buy in bulk and get as many cupons, food stamps or wathever discount you can get.
There is a big difference between 50 a week and 200 a month, I could have eaten way better with the same budget
>>
>>28663530
>400 bucks on dinner this week
I refuse to believe this.
>>
>>28663650
Good point. Also, why the fuck does she have glasses with the wrong prescription?
>>
>>28663681
I saw half of this one and the part where she claims that people with books at cafes are just shy pissed me off, I bring books to cafes, you know why because my apartment is tiny and dirty and doesn't have a couch or a espresso machine
>>
>>28663530
>151 per week on food
Dah fuck are these people buying? I live in Jew York and spend like 30. 50 if I'm pushing it.
>>
>>28663760
Paid by her rich husband of course
>>
>>28663760
You think that dumb bitch cooks her own meals? They obviously eat out three times per day, in which case you spend 400 dolr easily.
>>
>>28663788
>>28663760
that's 20k a year on food

wtf
>>
Looks like a disgusting trap
>>
>>28663857
>Looks like a delicious trap
ftfy desu
>>
>>28663827
She said 400 a week on dinner alone
I would have a hard time spending 400 a week on food total, I can see myslef walking though a shelf in the supermarket, and just pushing everything into the cart and I still wouldn't spend 1300 dollars
>>
File: literal perfection.png (1 MB, 1498x881) Image search: [Google]
literal perfection.png
1 MB, 1498x881
>>28663857
fuck off

ococ
>>
>>28663839
Anon that's 1k a week on food
>>
>>28663781
She is full of shit.
>>
>>28663887
Well they're two people, so 200. Most I've spent per day on food was during a period where I didn't have access to a kitchen, it was like 15 dollars per day.
>>
>>28663894
You are now aware this could have been your life if you where born a girl
>>
she is trash

you are trash
>>
>>28663839
I spent like 14k on food last year

I don't cook

I live in LA

I made a tad under 100k

Not inconceivable
>>
>>28663530

She's retarded, OP.
>>
>>28663927
I'm nominating her next video to be 5 days of being homeless.
She has to only keep what she can carry with her, no olmoney of course and live of charity and sleep is the park or the best place peoples change can afford
>>
Im moving out of my parents house in a few months, and will have to buy my own groceries for the first time, what are some of the cheapest foods you can live off of. My plan for the week would have been to get a box of spaghetti, jar of tomato sauce, box of cereal, and gallon of milk. I only eat 2 meals a day and don't really get tired of eating the same stuff all the time.
>>
>>28664088
Ramen

Originally desu
>>
>>28664088
buy basically none of that. get beans in a bag, get rice in a bag, get some chicken breasts to cut up, get a head of lettuce once a week, get a loaf of bread once a week, get a can of unflavored oatmeal, get eggs. learn where the farmers market is on sunday.
chicken and oatmeal are customizable with fruit season, etc. coldcuts like salami, etc are a waste of money, the bread is for chicken. its not that difficult.
>>
>>28664088
It depends on where you live
Here are cheap things you can buy
>ground beef
>potato's
>oil
Bread
This alone is enough to make burgers
If you have an oven you can make pizza, pizza can be really cheap if you know what cheese to buy
>>
>>28664139
He said food you can life off of. Ramen is only cheap when you disregard price of weight unit or nutrition.
>>
>>28664177
Basically buy the blandest food at the most expensive price? Fuck that you may aswell live of soylent
>>
>>28663983
100k? damn what do you do for a living anon?

signed, an unapologetic yet unsatisfied neet
>>
>>28664229
what are you fucki ng tslking about
>>
>>28665190
whta lol
>>
>>28664229
equity analyst
>>
>>28663989
She will include the guest bedrooms in her friends' penthouses in 'charity'.

Sleepover :3
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.