[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Meet girl of r9k in a romance thread >Share my generic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (51 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
51 KB, 1280x720
>Meet girl of r9k in a romance thread
>Share my generic tastes of valuing loyalty and pureness above all else
>Perfect, she's a virgin NEET who never leaves her house
>Stutter types, acts embarrassed by sexual things, won't cam unless she's clothed modestly
>Months later randomly have a conversation about promiscuous behavior
>I claim to find it very attractive to see her pure reaction
>Stars timidly revealing she may not be a virgin
>Turns out she's not a NEET either. Has plenty of friends (guys included despite my hate for it)
>Goes into vivid detail about the time she gave a guy a rimjob when asked 'oh so you've done dirty things before?'
This is actually the third time it's played out this way (I-I'm a shy weeb who's never held hands bef- Oh you don't mind? Well actually I've fucked a few dudes and that..). After the first time I can't help but push it in this direction to see what would happen. To see if I'm just their little manipulated meal ticket.

Are 'fembots' in general just Chad's used up fuckholes that are so desperate for affection/not to be left alone they will pander and pretend to be your ideal gf?
If yes would any robot actually accept this farce? And to the girls why do you always hide your past? It is a massive sign of disrespect to your partner.
>>
I need a bumb
>>
>>28663500
She was talking to you for shits and giggles OP, you've been had.
>>
>>28663898
Explain. Why would she invest months of time on 'shits and giggles'?
>>
>>28663964
I hardly post on /r9k/ tend to lurk, in fact, I hardly post on 4chan at all. But it seems you're misunderstanding a basic tenant of life:

Women are attention whores. They're a meme. Stop looking for validation through them. She """invested""" time in you just to fill a minute void in her basic feminine desire to feel wanted, to use.

Sounds like she's just using you for attention either as a result of some other relationship of hers not working out, or being bored. Or some combination of the 2.
>>
File: autism.jpg (25 KB, 960x387) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
25 KB, 960x387
stutter typing is autistic
>>
>>28663500
Stutter typing is ironic and people don't normally talk about their sexual exploits right off the bat, you dumb faggot.
>>
>>28664201
>people don't normally talk about their sexual exploits right off the bat, you dumb faggot.

>This is enough of a reason to be allowed to lie about virginity
You cuckolds man, it's scary how prominent you now are.
>>
>>28664234
OP was probably making assumptions. Robots have a tendency to do that.
>>
>>28664296
Nope she said exactly that. I'm sure that doesn't change your feelings in the slightest though, cuckolds are a stubborn breed.
>>
>>28663964
You may be a joke to her and not something to be taken seriously.
>>
>>28663500
>Are 'fembots' in general just Chad's used up fuckholes that are so desperate for affection/not to be left alone they will pander and pretend to be your ideal gf?

No shit idiot. Are you some kind of fucking tourist here?
ALL, 100%, girls who browse this board are sluts.

You have better chance of meeting normal, well adjusted woman outside of this fucking site.
>>
>>28664590
>ALL, 100%, girls who browse this board are sluts.
Someone hasn't heard of Swami.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.