[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hello friends, talk to me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: rare.jpg (109 KB, 975x608) Image search: [Google]
rare.jpg
109 KB, 975x608
Hi. I am 28 and I have no life outside of going to work. I have no friends. I have never been on a date. I do not desire sex, nor have I had it. I have acne scars all over my face. I am not fat (~180 lbs) but I just hate everything. I live with my mom who is disabled and I pay half of the mortgage each month. I am really sad all the time so I spend a lot of time at work even though I don't get paid any overtime.

Anyone in a similar situation?
>>
At least you don't desire sex. I love you already anon. I wish you didn't have to be a wagecuck. I hope one day when your mom is gone and you don't have any more responsibilities you can save up some money and go on a vacation or some shit. Or you can just pursue whatever hobby you like.

I hate just about everyone here, I think they're for the most part miserable because they made themselves that way. You on the other hand don't seem that way. I really hope you find some sort of satisfaction in your life anon.
>>
>>28663330

Hello anon, thanks for your reply.

Yeah I definitely am a wagecuck. I have a lot of responsibilities that impact people around the world so I really dove into it and that is basically my life. I don't have any hobbies, except using the computer and occasionally playing some games on it.

Any ways, yeah I am pretty sad most of the time. Not like crying sad, but like... if you could only eat white bread for every meal of the day forever kind of sad. Wouldn't that make you sad, anon?

That's sort of how I can sum it up best.
>>
>>28663413
Robots would probably say I have a better life and am closer to a normie than you are, but honestly I feel the same as you minus the forever part. It's like I go off and do great things, have good experiences, find personal fulfillment then I come back to find the same old NEET life that I started out with in the first place. It's like waking up from a dream and finding yourself back in mundane reality.

I used to get sad and depressed because of these feelings but I've learned to accept it. I just go on and continue with what's left of my life. I think about all the things I want to do, then I think about my health which just keeps getting worse. I'm 27 now and I'm really scared I won't make it to 40.

Do you even know what you would want to do with your life if all the responsibilities were gone? Do you think you would just stick with the same routine because it's all you know? Or you don't feel like you care enough to try to find something else?
>>
>>28663514
>Do you even know what you would want to do with your life if all the responsibilities were gone?

No. I haven't had any plans/dreams/hopes/desires for over ten years.

I will get excited for a new PC game once in a while, play it for like 20 hours, then go back to regular life.

>Do you think you would just stick with the same routine because it's all you know?

Yes

>Or you don't feel like you care enough to try to find something else?

Yeah, that and I am really disconnected with society. I don't like the way everyone behaves.
>>
>>28663586
>Yeah, that and I am really disconnected with society. I don't like the way everyone behaves.

I feel the same really. That's why I don't want to get a job, or even try to find friends. The few I have that I talk to mostly on the internet are fine for me.

I spent time living in the Philippines and I found it easier to deal with people there than I did here. Here I feel like I'm judged for my disabilities and my lack of life experience, over there few people cared (except my live in girlfriend who constantly complained about having to take care of me)

I don't drink. I don't go to bars or clubs. I don't know how to relate to people who do things like that. If I tell them they think I'm boring. If I try to talk about my computer related hobbies they must think I'm full blown autistic.
>>
>>28663272
It's time to invest yourself in an art. That is the only road for someone like you with no other prospects. Start doing some certain kind of art in your spare time, writing or painting or piano or whittling or whatever, just for the love of doing it. The world might not care about your life experience, but you can still instill it with value and meaning through artistic expression.

You say you have to eat white bread for the rest of your life. An unhappy person complains about it. The happy person finds something to be happy about. Read the Myth of Sisyphus.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.