[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nu-males
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1463589876161.jpg (462 KB, 1050x1080) Image search: [Google]
1463589876161.jpg
462 KB, 1050x1080
Are nu-males even more degenerate than robots?
>>
Theres gonna be dudes here that are going to be exactly the same as these guys

>im all of that but i use a smug anime avatar instead so im totally different!!!
>>
Good thing I only have a beard and glasses. All my friends fall under 80%percent of those requirements sadly
>>
This meme of writing "nu" instead of new needs to die.
>>
>>28663399
Oooo00oooh, so that's what it means.
>>
Are pacifists to blame for this? I feel like if we still had wars all the time and men were required to be tough this shit wouldn't happen. But what can I say I'm sitting here browsing a Cambodian linen trading board in my underwear.
>>
>>28663189
Yes.

>>28663270
All I have in common with these guys is the beard. If anyone has more than 5 in common they should hang themselves.
>>
>>28663510
Why would it be? Some of the hardest lives imaginable lead to a philosophy of pacifism, because if those people were equally as dedicated to a love for a combat, they'd be buried instead of just scarred. I don't see that we should be marching men off to war just to harden them up. But don't let that stop you from honorable service if that's what you want to do.
>>
>>28663510

No, feminism and single mothers are to blame for this.
>>
>>28663934
And the jews are to blame for feminism.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.