[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you smile at a girl and she cringes at you. Someone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: 1440321213834.jpg (40 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
1440321213834.jpg
40 KB, 500x484
>tfw you smile at a girl and she cringes at you.

Someone please kill me.
>>
>tfw she smiles at you while walking by
feelsgoodmane.png
>>
>>28662555
at least she didn't loudly exclaim "eww, freak!" at you
somebody please end my life
>>
>>28662781
honestly i wouldve preferred that other than the face of disgust.
>>
>>28662555
They look legit scared if I look at them. No idea why. I'm not particularly ugly, just average looking. Have a buzzcut, though, so maybe I look like a skinhead?
>>
>tfw she leans on your arm while talking to you and your arm goes between her tits,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEKEjpTzB0Q
>>
>>28662852
think about the face your giving them. i was angry with an angry face while staring at a girl without even noticing. that didnt go too well
>>
sounds like it happened at school.
i feel bad for you OP you better get fit and get abs if you want something to offer to the table
>>
>girl glances then away when walking towards me
>sees that I'm a fucking hunk and gives me the "fuck me" eyes
>as I get across the road I look back and see her standing on the corner looking over her shoulder at me
>probably waiting to see if I turn around and go up to her
>carry on walking

Pssh...I d-didn't need that slut anyways
>>
>>28662916
im gonna try to get a gym membership when i get a job, and yes it did happen at school. thanks for your condolences.
>>
>>28662992
dont give in to gym memberships your better off finding out what equipment to buy and workout at home.

do you really want to sit at sweaty benches, listen to shit music, and feel undersuperior in front of people twice your size
>>
>tfw girl sits next to you
>the millisecond a seat opens up she rushes over to it
>>
>>28662973
If you aren't awful at social interaction or get easily nervous then you should've risked the STI/Ds and baby, anon
>>
>>28662973
good job
>>>>>>>>>>You have been muted for 4 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
>>28662555
>girl smiles at you
>look down
A U T I S M
>>
>>28663033
that shit is so expensive tho
>>
i wonder if there is training for dealing with social issues and shyness
>>
>>28663139
for starters buy some dumbbells, do push ups,and buy s pull up bar. once thats too easy for you move to the bench
>>
>resting face is misrable looking
>girl makes a smiley face directed at me using fingers
>sperg out and copy her exact actions
>>
>>28663109
so you just actually read the post incorrectly good job buddy xD
>>
>>28663109
T-that's what I do.
>>
File: 1461713646497.jpg (87 KB, 394x549) Image search: [Google]
1461713646497.jpg
87 KB, 394x549
>>28662555
>tfw a girl smiles at you and you turn to spit on the ground
roastie bitch
>>
>>28663171
oh sorry i thought you were judging me. my fault not yours. its just me being an insecure little bitch is all.
>>
>>28663163
that gave me a
>>
>>28662555
>realize you used to go to middle school with a girl standing across from you and smile uncontrollably because you're nervous
>cover mouth immediately and speed walk away
>walking to buses she sees you and says "Hi, anon!" while sort of doing that finger thing where you bow them from left to right or right to left
>cover face wanting to cry
>never make eye contact with anything near her

I wonder what could've happened if I got with her. I heard that she had a thing for spergy black guys and wanted to be a slut. Even though I wanted any sexual encounter to be with someone I care about It won't happen I'd be okay with getting succ from her
>>
Such thing never happend to me, thankfully. But I am very intimidating-lloking, as I being told. So when I enter an elevator with a mother and her child I can practically see her screaming interanly and mentally preparing for me to kill them both. Like an absolute fear on her face. Dumb cunts.
>>
>>28663328
You fucking could've! Being insecure fucks you over! When do we fucking learn, when we have great chances we fuck things up and it's our fault. Love yourself, give yourself some fucking confidence, thats what us robots should do.
>>
File: Photo on 4-27-16 at 12.52 AM #2.jpg (132 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 4-27-16 at 12.52 AM #2.jpg
132 KB, 1080x720
>tour residential treatment facility today
>while I'm waiting on the couch, this HUGE girl around my age sits across from me
>at least 6'2 and thick
>looks hot in a bitchy, domineering, italian-american party gurl way
>I'm 5'9 and lean
>she's giving me the "fuck me" eyes
>she's probably a druggie nympho or something
>I just stare at my hands
>tour guide comes over and starts talking to me
>girl speaks up and says "I've been here for two days" in response to something he said
>give her 2 thumbs up, a big smile, and a really sarcastic "Cool!"
>walk away, never see her again

Stacy never saw it coming
>>
>>28663504
dickhead move anon
well played
>>
>>28663163
>girl makes a smiley face directed at me using fingers
what does this mean
>>
>driving down the road having me a cig
>red sports car drives up next to me with a roastie in the passenger seat
>I just look at her and her strait face turns in to extreme laughter
>have no idea what she is laughing at
>she turns back still laughing and waves
>shoot her the bird
I still have no idea what she was laughing at. I'm not bad looking, was just driving
>>
>tfw a girl smiles at you but you're too autistic to smile back

help
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.