[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
male entitlement
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: images-9.jpg (12 KB, 223x226) Image search: [Google]
images-9.jpg
12 KB, 223x226
Can someone explain this male entitlement the feministsare going on about? Everyone is entitled to happiness I don't understand
>>
>>28662390
Being entitled to happiness does not equal being entitled to women sucking your dick at your command just because it makes you happy.

That being said, not that many men are THAT entitled, it's blown out of proportion for the sake of media visibility.
>>
Not >>28662419
sex just fucking acknowledgment, like a hi or something
>>
>>28662390 (OP)

The "entitlement" meme is nonsense. But it's nonsense with a very clear purpose. More than anything, it is meant to assuage survivor's guilt.

You witness cries of "entitlement" whenever a man laments the fact that women don't find him attractive. That horrible indictment is lodged whenever a man expresses an unfulfilled desire for sexual affection, affection that vast majority of men experience and take for granted.

The man in question, of course, isn't asserting that he's somehow inherently entitled to these things. He's not suggesting that by virtue of a Y chromosome he has an unquestionable right to any and all female orifices he desires. He is merely stating that he is a man who desires what all men desire, and feels pain because he has not been granted license to live as humans do.
However, if we acknowledge the hurt of men like that, we may risk feeling some small amount of pain on their behalf. And no one likes to feel bad.

So the definition has shifted. "Male entitlement" is no longer the notion that every man has the right to have sex with every woman by virtue of being male. Rather, "male entitlement" becomes a man being unhappy that he is not desired by women. If a man doesn't gratefully accept that he is less than human, if he doesn't smile like a drooling idiot as he welcomes his place with slavish gratitude, he is "entitled".

Because if he doesn't accept it, others may just have to confront the horrifying possibility that there are people who don't enjoy what the vast majority do and suffer for it. They would have to take a look at the ugly monster and realize that it has something like a human soul. And that would make them sad.

Let's be honest. No one wants to be sad. So you force the monster to lie and say he is happy with his state, lest he be titled an "entitled misogynist". And if he refuses, you brand him a criminal.

You can remove a criminal from society. And if he is offensive enough, you can execute him
>>
The whole concept of entitlement is dumb as shit.

You're 'entitled' to whatever you can get, even if it means taking it.

So yes, those syrian guys who rape are entitled to sex
>>
>>28663615
Nice one

That is one way of looking at it.

Most women are probably better than THAT though, desu

At least they dont think about it, i mean
>>
File: ASMR maria.jpg (64 KB, 1024x552) Image search: [Google]
ASMR maria.jpg
64 KB, 1024x552
>>28662419
Just like being entitled to rights and respect does not mean men are going to see you as equal when you clearly weaker then them and a gigantic slut.

See what I did there?
>>
>>28662390
I think "male entitlement" boils down to "men shouldn't feel entitled to sex for putting up with a woman's bullshit"

but women don't really offer anything else of value so we're left with women feeling entitled to being treated nicely and welcomed everywhere while contributing nothing.
>>
Feminists are the most entitled people on the planet.
And in typical shitty fashion, they love to accuse others of being entitled.
>>
>>28663658
>Most women are probably better than THAT though, desu
>At least they dont think about it, i mean

Well, sure. When people embrace some lie as truth, they usually do so for an emotional reason. There is very rarely anything like a calculated evaluation of the situation at hand. I don't think the "male entitlement" meme, at least used in the sense I've described, is quite that cynical. That would require a rational examination of the circumstances, and that hardly seems to be the case when it comes to this particular meme.

Rather, it is an idea that appeals to people on a very basic level. So very basic, in fact, that they don't realize why they are such fervent devotees of it. It feels good, it kills any vestiges of guilt. It allows them to feel humane in the face of others being deprived of their humanity. Lies like that are worth arguing for. When all is said and done, isn't this the essence of propaganda?

And I should probably mention it isn't just women who are guilty of championing this lie. Most men experience sexual affection, and they are no less susceptible to the horrific realization that there are some, albeit few, fellow human beings who aren't allowed to enjoy what they do.

Both men and women benefit from believing the monster is truly monstrous. Gender has little to do with it.
>>
File: 1461884885865.png (95 KB, 500x308) Image search: [Google]
1461884885865.png
95 KB, 500x308
>>28663615

Perfectly put

Normally I'd declare roasties BTFO but lets face it, women ignore inconvenient facts
>>
If a women mislead you to pay all of the shit (dinner, transportation, gas, etc.) with the untold promise of sucdick then she has two choices
1) sucdik
2) pay half
>>
>>28664490
>Normally I'd declare roasties BTFO but lets face it, women ignore inconvenient facts

Well, it isn't that I object to women finding me repulsive. They are merely reacting to my ugliness in the way that Nature dictates they should. I am a monster, so be it. It hurts deeply, but my hurt has very little to do with the morality of this very immoral meme.

I suppose I ask only that if people look at me and decide I don't have a right to experience what the vast majority of people do, they acknowledge that judgement for what it is. Finding a monster ugly is natural, but hiding from the implications of that natural reaction behind myths like "male entitlement" is just cowardice.

So I ask very little when it comes to this issue. Rather than calling a man like me "creepy" and finding solace in the comforting lie that I am disgusting because I exhibit some sort of criminal behavior, have the courage to call me "ugly". After all, this is what is really meant.

I ask merely that people take ownership of their feelings. If they are fortunate to enjoy the pleasant aspects of the human experience like sexual affection, it is only right they embrace the painful parts of the human experience such as survivor's guilt.

An angel is created to enjoy all the goodness to be found in Heaven. So be it. I will blame God and Nature for the fact that I am not one of those angels, but I will not indict the men and women who are their children. However, the angel who turns a blind eye to the devils down in Hell below is something I have little patience for.

Let the angels sing their songs. They are beautiful and have a right to beautiful things. However, the moment they sing their songs in willful ignorance of the cries of devils beneath them is the moment they become far more evil than those devils could ever hope to be.

What a strange world, where a devil could be more moral than an angel!
>>
>>28663615

Maybe it's because women expect men to act like fucking men and not like whiny little cunts.

Getting laid is not difficult. Even the most hideous person can do it.
>>
>>28665440
>Maybe it's because women expect men to act like fucking men and not like whiny little cunts.

I'm not entirely sure what this has to do with the "male entitlement" meme. Something of a non sequitur, don't you think?

>Getting laid is not difficult. Even the most hideous person can do it.

Quite true. A man every woman finds revolting can pay a prostitute to refrain from vomiting while she submits to his disgusting touch. However, I'm not entirely sure this is what men actually desire. Just a suspicion, I'll admit...
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.