[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I accept my girlfriend's past? I know she has done
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 24
File: used_goods.png (357 KB, 400x534) Image search: [Google]
used_goods.png
357 KB, 400x534
How do I accept my girlfriend's past?

I know she has done all kinds of nasty sexual things with her 3 exes. One of them is my friend and he told me in detail how he face fucked her, came on her face, came in her ass, etc.

How do I "man up" and stop viewing my girl as a tainted sexual object?
>>
Do all of those things with her and more.
>>
>>28662384
This.

When given a whore, use her.
>>
>>28662369
you don't OP, original.
>>
Dating your friend's leftover cumrag. Nice going there, OP.
>>
>How do I accept my girlfriend's past?
By first accepting that you're a cuck.
>>
>>28662369
>her 3 exes
>One of them is my friend
>he told me in detail how he face fucked her, came on her face, came in her ass, etc

why'd you think it was a good idea to date her?
>>
>>28662384
>>28662393
I have, but it still bothers me that other guys got to do it to her first. I wonder what she looked like when they did, and what she felt with them. Did it feel better?

I just feel like I am stuck with another man's leftovers.

Like being handed a sandwich that has been bitten into already. Or given to wear a pair of used underwear that has cum stains.
>>
>>28662463
Because my female friends said that there is nothing wrong with a girl with sexual history.

Wouldn't it be sexist to reject a girl just because she had some fun with another guy? I mean it's not like I knew her back then.

I know that it's wrong and sexist to even care about a girl's past.
>>
>>28662464
Well your feelings are justified.
I wouldn't be able to date a girl like that.
Good on you though.
>>
>>28662369
Wouldn't bother me. People do gross fucking things all the time it's the human condition. Plus I'm into cumming in every hole so I'd be pleased.

I'd be more concerned about exes being in the picture still. Angry concerned. Nah just angry desu.
>>
>>28662369

>newfags are and will continue falling for this
>>
>>28662504
>Wouldn't it be sexist to reject a girl just because she had some fun with another guy?

Who gives a fuck? You're the one dating them. Your feelings should come first and be the most important. You have no obligations to anyone else and can live by your own standards.

Look amigo. If it bothers you now, it's never gonna go away. End the relationship. Go be a degenerate yourself up until the point you are comfortable with dating a whore.

Either that, or find someone you feel more comfortable with.
>>
I can handle dating a girl with a past, but it would be a little weird to have that past involve a friend and to know all the details of it from him.

That's pretty much how it went with my high school friend group, there were a couple girls that worked their way through one friend after another. Except for me of course.
>>
>>28662464
Yeah it is pretty shitty. That's life for most now though. At least she was honest enough to be straight up and tell you.
>>
>>28662646
>At least she was honest enough to be straight up and tell you.
She didn't...my friend did.
>>
>>28662369
you fuck off normalfag REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>28662464

This is because you're a little boy.

Man the fuck up and figure out where your priorities are better placed, you dumb fuck.
>>
>>28662369
If it's something that genuinely bothers you, then it'll be hard or maybe impossible to ignore it.

View sex as just an activity and realise that she hasn't actually been 'ruined' by having sex with others. If someone's been fishing with somebody else before, would you refuse to go fishing with them?
Or, alternatively, get the sexual experience you probably don't have yourself with her without letting the relationship get serious, if it really disgusts you.
Ultimately, if you refuse to be with anyone who's got a sexual past, you're going to end up with nobody.

What's the actual core reason that her having done these things makes you uncomfortable?
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (116 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
116 KB, 1920x1080
desu almost every normie of some sort is used.

You'll never understand how it feels to be a virgin fembot dating a dude whos had it in every girls coal hole
>>
>>28662583
>That's pretty much how it went with my high school friend group, there were a couple girls that worked their way through one friend after another.

We had one girl in our group of friends in high school who sucked off 4 of the guys in a single night myself included, it was pretty shit lol, now she's in a relationship with one of the guys from the group and refuses to give him blowjobs. I don't buy into the whole 'used goods' meme but that is a truly ridiculous situation that I can only look at with derision and scorn.
>>
>>28662369

Make it a mandate that shes willing to do everything that she was doing with her exes.

If she doesnt do anal, cum on face etc, even if you want to, drop her asap.

Better yet, up the ante (if youre into that)
>>
Don't date your friends' exes, you fucking retard
>>
>>28662994

Fuck that. Hes an idiot.
>>
>>28663027
I know man, I've told him numerous times that he should leave her (for reasons much more serious than the blowjob thing) but some people seem to think that any relationship, no matter how dire, is better than none at all. Which is absurd.
>>
File: come_on.jpg (26 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
come_on.jpg
26 KB, 600x375
>>28662821
Not so easy to go against your animal instinct.
Whores are shamed for a reason.
>>
>>28663056
Hes coming from a scarcity mentality. He'll learn the hard way buckeroo
>>
Dating someone your friend has fucked is retarded desu

On a serious note just understand that she's with you now and when she was with those other guys she was a different person

Also understand that you've fucked other people too

Also if you can't get past someone's sexual history you'll be alone forever senpai
>>
>>28662583
>I can handle dating a girl with a past, but it would be a little weird to have that past involve a friend and to know all the details of it from him.
This.
It's the fact this so-called friend of yours decided to share in explicit detail what he and his-ex-now-your-gf had done in the past that would bug me the most of it. It's improper shit and something an actual friend wouldn't do. Regardless of what you decide to do with your relationship, my advice would be to at least no longer consider the bloke your friend.
In addition to that, the claims he made could be taken with a grain of salt. One of few reasons one would feel so inclined to share such things with a new bf of his ex was if he'd feel threatened somehow, still has feelings for her, and/or tries to make himself look better because he feels like he really wanted that sandwich, really liked the underwear, and now he can never enjoy it ever again as you have it now (to use your metaphors).

It would take some effort for me to get over those details and such, but if she's willing to do those things or similar with you as well and it's been sufficiently long ago since that relationship ended, I personally would be okay with it.
My gf had 3 relationships before me, all three serious and long-term (at least 2 years each). I don't know any of the exes so that's easier than if one of them was my friends. Even though I'm not her first, her knowing what she likes helped compensate for my inexperience at first. She also is open to experimenting, including things she has tried before and didn't find that interesting or not her preference. She seems to enjoy sex with me a lot, which is great as well.

If it genuinely bothers you to the point you can't look past it, consider breaking up for both of you guys' sake; properly communicate the reason with her, and mention the "friend's" crap move. Disregard if someone may find it sexist, it's not.
>>
>>28663091
>Also if you can't get past someone's sexual history you'll be alone forever senpai
You act like that's a bad thing. If women can't act like adults then there is no point in trying.
>>
>>28662464

You strike me as the kind of guy who wouldn't kiss your girlfriend after she gave you a blowjob because you'd think it was gay.

Quit being a child, you dumb fuck. She's with you NOW. She's fucking you NOW. She WANTS to fuck YOU. Who gives a shit if she's slept with someone else in the past? It's your own stupid fucking fault for asking for the gory details from your friend/her ex.

/r9k/ truly is a bunch of emotionally immature manchildren.
>>
>>28663084
I really hope he does.
>>
>How do I stop viewing my girl as a tainted sexual object?

By no longer viewing her as a sexual object.
Are you permanently tainted by the queefs of your last sexual partners? No, because water and soap actually works.
>>
>>28662955
>dating a dude whos had it in every girls coal hole

?? that's literally all you used roasties and soon to be used roasties want, why the complaining
>>
File: 1330205984533.gif (1 MB, 300x188) Image search: [Google]
1330205984533.gif
1 MB, 300x188
>>28662369
>One of them is my friend and he told me in detail how he face fucked her, came on her face, came in her ass, etc.

Why would you date this woman?
>>
>>28663136
So what women are supposed to be celibate until marriage

Fucking stupid desu senpai
>>
>>28663136
>If women can't act like adults then there is no point in trying.

Adults have sex. Get over it.
>>
File: CashMoney.jpg (58 KB, 500x364) Image search: [Google]
CashMoney.jpg
58 KB, 500x364
>>28663155
But viruses are forever stored in scar tissue.
>>
File: PgzrZ8bKk7-8[1].png (48 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
PgzrZ8bKk7-8[1].png
48 KB, 300x250
if you can form a relationship then you don't belong on this board

>> /soc/
>>
File: lol fuck that.gif (2 MB, 400x268) Image search: [Google]
lol fuck that.gif
2 MB, 400x268
>>28663136

>If women can't act like adults then there is no point in trying

>Women should be chaste because the thought of them having sex with anyone but me makes me mad
>Women should sit in their rooms staring at the wall eating saltines until I'm ready to do sex on them

This place gets sillier every day.
>>
File: explain.jpg (50 KB, 480x259) Image search: [Google]
explain.jpg
50 KB, 480x259
>>28663175
Adults shouldn't have sex with everyone, adults show self restraint.
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 207x229) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 207x229
>>28663180
Sick fucking counter-point.
>>
>I know she has done all kinds of nasty sexual > things with her 3 exes. One of them is my >friend and he told me in detail how he face >fucked her, came on her face, came in her >ass, etc.

Did you do "stuff"" before you met her? You realize she didn't just magically appear out of nowhere 2 mins before you met her.
> How do I "man up" and stop viewing my girl as a tainted sexual object?

Stop being so insecure and realize that she's with you now.

I'm my wife's 37th. No biggie. we're happy together. Life is good. I did stuff before we met, and so did she. but I don't live in the past, I am more concerned about the future.

you'll get over it, and one day you'll wonder why it bothered you at all
>>
>>28663211
>I'm my wife's 37th. No biggie.

Top cuck

Nice bait desu senpai
>>
>>28663173
>So what women are supposed to be celibate until marriage

But God forbid some uppity bitch doesn't put out by the 4th date. Gotta get it some from someone else in the meantime, cuz blue balls, or something.
>>
>>28662369
>One of them is my friend and he told me in detail how he face fucked her, came on her face, came in her ass, etc.
Well share it with us.
>>
>>28663211
6/10 bait for the clerks reference
>>
>>28663202
Is someone who has sex with their exclusive partner of 6 months or 1 year "having sex with everyone"?
>>
>>28663227
Nice strawman

Any woman over the age of 23 will have been in a least one LTR where she was getting fucked every which way by her partner during their time together

Doesn't matter whether she puts out on the first date or tenth - any semi desirable woman will have gotten fucked inside out by their mid 20s
>>
>>28663202

No. Adults fuck. Children and stunted omega males don't. Stop trying to reframe your failure as restraint.
>>
>>28663180
>implying everyone carries viruses
>>
File: 1449843952120.jpg (25 KB, 300x301) Image search: [Google]
1449843952120.jpg
25 KB, 300x301
>>28662504
>Because my female friends said
Let me just stop you right there. Women have no fucking idea how men's minds work, NEVER listen to a "female friend"'s advice. Never. Get a Chad friend and listen to his advice. Listening to women about women is the dumbest shit you can ever do.
>>
>>28663226
dude, she was 27 when we met. If she started at 14 (which a lot of girls do), that's less than 3 guys a year.

And
top cuck" would only apply if she fucked dudes while we were togther.
>>
>>28663136
You could say the same about men sleeping around like a fuckboi. It goes both way you bitter manchild.
There's nothing wrong with wanting a virgin but don't get angry when a woman has sex.
>>
>>28662463
>>28662369
You have yo do something better then get three exes. Like fuck her while skydiving or like bungee fucking.

Don't be a whimp and one up him. Do it in public bitches love sex in public.
>>
>>28663265
So the fuck what? Are they supposed to wait till marriage, during years long LTRs, staying untouched during their prime years while their BFs cuck them every week?
>>
>>28663138
this, OP sounds exactly like my dad who's an abusive asshole to my mom and is currently throwing his 30-year relationship down the drain because he remembered a few years ago she'd had one previous boyfriend before meeting him
like, he knew to begin with, forgot and then remembered again and now it upsets him even though she's done nothing wrong
fucking ridiculous

suck it up or get therapy OP
>>
You're allowed to have standards. Don't allow societal shaming to take that away from you. We live in a feminized world and the female imperative will always try to keep you from wanting a pure woman.

Don't crumble under the pressure.
>>
>>28663319
this is a great idea and OP should definitely do it
/thread
>>
File: 1446483366249.png (131 KB, 353x334) Image search: [Google]
1446483366249.png
131 KB, 353x334
>>28663211
>I'm my wife's 37th
kek m8, just kek
>>
>>28663343

not a big deal to me. 3 guys a year since she was 14. not really a big deal.

20 guys a year would be a big deal, though.
>>
>>28662369
>leftovers not even once

fuck that shit she will always have those intimate memories of her ex boyfriends.
>>
Also, if she doesn't meet your standards, you shouldn't be wasting her time and further increasing her N count. It's not just because you are a misogynist that you also have to be a deceitful one at that.
>>
>>28662369
No robot will be cucked more than me in a non-meme way.
Hearing stories is nothing since it's just tryhard guys exagerating how they fucked your crush, I had to watch a video clip my Chad roomate took of my unknown to him oneitis that had him choking her as she thanked him.
>>
File: CBmiPvVUEAAVTfV.jpg (148 KB, 600x1040) Image search: [Google]
CBmiPvVUEAAVTfV.jpg
148 KB, 600x1040
>>28663017
this

don't let her pull any of pic related on you

you have to do NASTIER SHIT with her so you're the top dog in her head

I don't like it but i didn't make the rules
>>
>>28663358
>3 guys a year since she was 14
>Being okay with the fact some horny men used your wife's pre teen body as their fuckmeat.
>>
Tie her up and do every depraved hedonistic thing you can think of to her. Be her first at things no other man would do
>>
>>28663377
how is that misogynist?

op obviously like that woman.
>>
File: 1449054135001.png (295 KB, 400x589) Image search: [Google]
1449054135001.png
295 KB, 400x589
>>28662369
>>28662464
Just dump her and go for a younger, more inexperienced girl, if it bothers you. You gotta be true to yourself. If this bothers you, you're not going to magically get over it. It bothered me in my first relationship - I was a virgin and she'd had 6 boyfriends. I broke up with her and had sex with a bunch of different women and did all sorts of shit myself. Now I don't care what a woman has done when I'm with her, because I've probably done worse with other girls (jizzed on their faces, drunken sex, public sex, anal sex, etc). So either do what I did, or find an inexperienced girl. Because that feeling of sexual inferiority will not go away on its own, and you'll just end up acting like a beta faggot, which she will pick up on and lose respect for you.
>>
r9k:
>Non-virgins don't deserve love!

r9k:
>Why won't any 5/10 give me one pity fuck? Women are so selfish.

Never stop cockblocking yourselves, pals.
>>
Meditate
Fuck her harder
Don't stagnate sexually
As you get in tune with her body you'll become better at fucking her, eventually you'll be the best fuck she's had
>>
>>28663442
It's kind of fucked up to assume that women are akin to disposable objects.
>>
>>28663364

Only virgins think about the previous sexual partners of other people. Well adjusted people who have had sex at appropriate ages don't obsess over their prior experiences
>>
>>28663428
14 isn't pre-teen.

but sure, fuck meat. Don't really care abuot the past, tho
>>
>>28663460
>implying we don't want a pity fuck from a non-virgin who already deserves no love
>>
>>28663423
God I fucking hate this artist. He's too fucking real, it depresses the shit out of me.
>>
>>28663496
>married to a literal cumdumpster
kek
>>
>>28663483
nobody has said that.

other than the guys that have humped and dumped ops girlfriend before.
The thing op is exactly trying to avoid, because he cares and is asking for a way to accept.

then again how is that misogynistic not a buzzword in this context?
>>
File: 1431368260230.jpg (25 KB, 800x536) Image search: [Google]
1431368260230.jpg
25 KB, 800x536
>>28663442
Ignore the retarded roastie. Criticizing a woman in any way is "misogynist" to them.
>I SHOULD BE ABLE TO FUCK AND SUCK ALL THE DICKS I WANT WITHOUT BEING JUDGED FOR IT! WHO CARES IF I HAVE A LOOSE VAG AND 40 STDS! MAN UP!
Retarded whores.
>>
>>28662955
I am a faggot and I wouldn't date any dude who is not a virgin. I never understood why women admire men with sexual experience, he will most likely cheat on you in the future and he is probably thinking of sexual things the previous whores he fucked did with him while you are having sex, he will also subconciously compare you to his exes. Used goods applies to dudes too. Statistics show that 80% of those who marry while both virgins stay married until their death.
>>
File: 1453920636421.jpg (50 KB, 589x462) Image search: [Google]
1453920636421.jpg
50 KB, 589x462
>>28663358
>3 guys a year since she was 14.
That's extremely slutty.
Think about all those cocks pumping in and out of her fuckholes every single day up to the point she met you. Chad came in her asshole then rubbed his cock on her lips as she smiled. Probably had a teenage pregnancy scare at one point and got an abortion. Maybe caught syphilis at one point. But hey ignorance is bliss right? Just ignore it like a good little cuck and accept your position as 37th. Not only did you come in 37th but you also bought what everyone else got for free. What a "prize" man, congrats!
>>
>>28663523
I realize that this word triggers the shit out of the regulars, but I'm too tired to try and dance around the concept of "believing that a female's value is more easily subtracted from".
>>
>>28663593

well, she didn't get fucked every sinlge day, and she never did anal, and never had an abortion.

Also, no syphilus. Gonnorrhea once.

overall,. 2/10. keep working at it.
>>
>>28662955
Were not girls Supposed to want and preach for an experienced man, a guy wasn't too clingy and didn't put you on a pedestal and didn't make responsable for his emotional well being?

every day I get contradictory messages from you fembots, every effin day. I don't know what to believe to say the truth.
>>
File: 1456748403641.png (463 KB, 632x569) Image search: [Google]
1456748403641.png
463 KB, 632x569
>>28663610
>>28663483
>>28663377
Go back where you came from
>>
Question time.

Let's say my gf did anal with a guy before but refuses to do it with me. She says she only tried it once and it hurt too much, so that's why she won't do it again.

Am I still a cuck for not having anal with her yet?
>>
>>28663634
You are a cuck for dating used goods
>>
>>28663610
>"believing that a female's value is more easily subtracted from".
Seriously, what is the literal concept of misogyny?
and why does it apply here?
>>
File: 1460212580377.jpg (44 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
1460212580377.jpg
44 KB, 601x601
why are you idiots falling for an obvious cuck thread? you underage retards dont realize OP is stroking his dick to your responses right now?
>>
File: 1443081851459.png (186 KB, 1024x1051) Image search: [Google]
1443081851459.png
186 KB, 1024x1051
>>28663614
>well, she didn't get fucked every sinlge day, and she never did anal, and never had an abortion.

Also, no syphilus. Gonnorrhea once.

Just because she didn't TELL you, doesn't mean it didn't happen. Are you honestly suggesting that women tell the guys they're with the truth? Every single one lies. She said 37th? It's probably more like 59. Or 84. Who really knows? Most girls will never bring up the fact that they've had an abortion or gotten a venereal disease in the past. I mean why would they, can you blame them? I know 2 girls who've had an abortion, one's had syphilis. The only reason I know is because I knew them when it happened. They do not tell their new boyfriends. At the end of the day you're a betacuck settling for something that's been used and abused and had a train run over by at least 37 different guys. The fact that you take pride in that is hilarious.
>>
>>28663634
I get that feeling, and only for something like anal but more like things of.

>Don't play fallout anon, my ex did and he was a douche.

or something like that, when it comes to that I would just leave.
>>
>>28663634
Well she's already denied you something she gave another man, and you didn't dump her and just took it like a fag, so I'd say you've already fucked up.

Look forward to more instances of her walking over you in the future. It will get progressively worse.
>>
>>28663686

she's been very open abuot everything. I doubt there is anything I don't know about. Would she not mention the STD she once got, but tell me about other stuff that's crazier? probably not.

I suppose I am just a more secure person than you. this stuff does nto bother me at all.
>>
>be fembot
>in open relationship with turbo Chad
>tfw he fucks 10 women per week
>>
File: nico.jpg (26 KB, 386x254) Image search: [Google]
nico.jpg
26 KB, 386x254
>>28662369
You just gotta not be such a beta and accept that in order to date an alpha woman they've probably slept around a bit. Ik most guys imagine that you've won by getting some 18 y/o 10/10 virgin who just serves you but they're boring as fuck. If you're an intellectual alpha, which it sounds like you aren't because you made this thread, you're gonna want this girl.
>>
Why is a thread about someone with a girlfriend getting so many replies? What the fuck happened to /r9k/?
>>
>>28663757
>I suppose I am just a more cuck person than you. this stuff does nto bother me at all.

fixed.
>>
>>28663837

a cuck is someone who lets his wife fuck other guys.

your timeframe is a bit off.

So i suppose I could make it "I am more secure than you, and I am smarter than you".
>>
Op this is a serious matter. If you plan to have a long term relationship with a women but she has had unprotected sex you should dump her.

Not only is there the possibility of stds but the dudes sperm can effect her dna through a process called telenogy. This means of you have kids with her you will be a literal cuckhold. If you are cool with that you can stay with her I guesa but she probably will never pair bond with you haahahahaahhaah
>>
>>28663875
Actually a cuck is someone who raises another man's child
>>
>>28663875
No dude you are a cuck. Espcially if she had unprotected sex.
>>
>>28663875
>h-hey guys but i totally don't let my wife fuck other dudes as she did in the past now.
>>
>>28662369
Just use her for what she is, a whore and an emotional punching bag, and bail. Don't be stupid and don't let yourself get emotional.
>>
>>28663897

typical SJW, inventing new definitions whenever it suits them.

next time mommy takes you to the library, see if you can find a dictionary.
>>
>>28663928
>typical SJW, inventing new definitions whenever it suits them

that's actually pretty funny, anon
>>
File: 1424364025549.png (19 KB, 390x390) Image search: [Google]
1424364025549.png
19 KB, 390x390
>>28663875
>I'm smarter and more secure than you because I was the 37th person to fuck my used up whore wife and actually decided to marry her
k lol
>>
>>28662369

unless you want marriage a used up whore is good enough
when you are ready to settle down dump her and find a girl ten years younger
>>
File: 1463455952226.jpg (40 KB, 600x615) Image search: [Google]
1463455952226.jpg
40 KB, 600x615
>>28663928
1/10 got a response
>>
>>28663954

thanks. I thought it might be a good one, but I needed to test it first.
>>
File: 317.png (90 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
317.png
90 KB, 500x501
This board needs to be purged of normies holy fuck. All of your gf talk and omfg why was she a slut. Spoiler alert they all are. By the time you are in the work force and out of college most girls have been dicked by 40 guys minimum.
>>
>>28662504
Women think everything critical of their gender is sexist. Don't believe them.
If you could score a gf, you can possibly get a better one.
Ditch the used up whore and go for something better.
>>
>>28663884
Telegony was disproven
>>
>>28663091
>she's with you now and when she was with those other guys she was a different person
I some how highly doubt that...
>>
>>28663211
Do you and her son go out to the movies on weekends as well?
>>
>>28664018
not micro-chimerism.
>>
>>28663496
>married to a literal Sperm Summoner
kek
>>
>>28663496
>married to a literal Fluid druid
kek
>>
>>28663496
>married to a literal smegma savant
kek
>>
>>28663496
>married to a literal dick duchess
kek
>>
>>28663776
>you're gonna want used goods instead of a 10/10 clean slate. If not you're, not alpha

Don't forget to tip your fedora lad
>>
>>28663496
>married to a literal mattress actress
kek
>>
>>28663814
It's about getting cucked. Everyone loves cucktales.
>>
>>28663496
>married to a literal jizz jockey
kek
>>
>>28663496
>married to a literal dick juice masseuse
kek
>>
>>28663447

this is a good fucking answer
>>
>>28663622
It's almost like all women are individual people with different preferences and desires.

Which is weird, given that they should be homogenous automata that all react in the exact same way to the exact same things.
>>
>>28662369

If being a cuckold is a slippery slope OP, you're at the top of it. If you want to avoid hitting the bottom, you had better turn your path around now.
>>
File: qwedqwdqe.jpg (38 KB, 500x540) Image search: [Google]
qwedqwdqe.jpg
38 KB, 500x540
>>28664487
you are being sarcastic like if should know those things.

but you clearly forget to fact that I don't talk to girls or know any.

you are being cruel, just because you know things that I don't have the way right of knowing.
you know things I clearly don't
>>
>>28664603
I can't tell if you are being serious right now, but to err on the side of not being an asshole I'll drop the sarcasm. If you have genuinely not interacted with women enough to realise that they are as diverse in personality and preferences as men (and I suppose the same advice only genderflipped also applies if you have not interacted with a wide enough variety of men to realise that men have individual personalities), I would suggest starting by reading books or watching tv shows that have been written by women, ideally ones with several female characters, ideally relatively well reviewed. That would start to give you some sort of frame of reference through which to understand real women. (Although if you start trying to draw general conclusions about *all* women from this, you're much more likely to end up with a set of expectations that apply to all fictional women but not neccessarily all real women, for obvious reasons.)

(I mean, absolutely ideally go hang out in mixed gender social groups to start getting a sense of how to relate to women, but obviously that is easier said than done.)
>>
File: 1461795429819.jpg (205 KB, 640x934) Image search: [Google]
1461795429819.jpg
205 KB, 640x934
>>28665135
recommend books or tv shows.

I read a manga called koe no katachi, written and drawn by a girl, is about a guy that was a bully to a deaf girl, and how in their late teens he looks for her to redeem him self before commiting suicide by giving her the life he took away from her in her childhood, and I liked it, is getting a movie in september.
>>
>>28662369
he's telling you about how he used to fuck her because he's trying to alpha you.
Indicates he might be salty you have her and is trying to break you up.

You should start rubbing it in his face that you're together when he's there.

Not so that it makes her uncomfortable, but if you sense the she'd go for it then make out in front of him, go away for several minutes , quickly fuck and come back start cuddling into each other and ignoring the rest of the group, etc.

You need to alpha him and show him that she's yours now and beta him.

After you've done that, I still probably wouldn't invest in a relationship with a girl one of my friends has already fucked, but it's too late for that now. What matters is that he's tried to disrespect and act against you so you need to disrespect him.
>>
>>28665267
You fell for bait, bro. Friends don't tell their buddies how they used to fuck their current gf.
>>
>>28664018
By who you literal g_d damn kike?
>>
>>28662369
you can do all the above to her as well.. why don't you now that you know she's down for it?
>>
>>28662369
>How do I accept my girlfriend's past?

Just understand that she will never do anything like that with *you*...
>>
>>28662464
Do other things to her that no one has.

Push the limits to claim her as yours
>>
>>28663634
according to 4chan standards everyone is a cuck simply by existing. so, enjoy that
Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.