[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
jesus christ which one of you faggots?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6
File: jesus fuckin christ.png (26 KB, 818x261) Image search: [Google]
jesus fuckin christ.png
26 KB, 818x261
jesus christ
which one of you faggots?
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 600x750
>dominant personality
>>
28yo virgin
thats bumming me out
>>
>>28662261
>gaming/fitness/reading/cats/etc.

thats not how etc works fampai
>>
>>28663280
xbox dude-bros who go to the gym and read their high school mandated literature.
>>
that's an omegle script, that dude is pretty boss.
>>
i'm sure there's just tons of well-adjusted women on fucking OMEGLE
>>
>>28662261
>18 or over
trash
>non-smoker
smoking is enjoyable you uncultured fuck
>white
please
>virgin
only acceptable preference
>nerdy
don't fucking talk like that
>north america
just stop
>>
>virgin
Surprised ISIS isn't comprised mostly of robots seeking martyrdom for the 72 virgins or however fucking many they're promised.
>>
>>28663387
enjoy lung cancer smokey. Do you also go out and beat your head with a lead pipe because it's "enjoyable"?
>>
>>28663454
The fact that claim is from a religious text that was considered invalid by the Caliphate when it was written is reason enough not to fall for it.
>>
>>28663478
Watch yourself kid. The site is 18+
>>
>>28662261
Im gonna copy this and post for him since I wont be able to get an online gf myself, I wish him well
>>
>>28663548
>slowly killing yourself makes you an adult
Tell me anon, who was it that pressured you to smoke, was it your normie friends who've all since left your pathetic ass now?
>>
>>28663478
>>28663579
i do it because it's enjoyable you fucking retard, and i was never pressured to smoke, i had to pressure them to buy me cigarettes. it's relaxing, and you know i don't give a shit about my mortality anyway so why fucking bother with that kind of argument.
>>
>>28663579
No one needed to. It was my choice. You know, the things that adults make?
Maybe when you grow up you won't have that stick up your ass.
>>
>>28663612
>>28663612
You poor smokies, I understand your incoherent rage. That's just a side effect of the long term brain damage.
>>
>he drinks
>he smokes
Fuck off normalfag. You don't belong here.
>>
File: DENNIS.png (256 KB, 485x602) Image search: [Google]
DENNIS.png
256 KB, 485x602
>Dominant personality
>Spends his time making a bot to beg every single omegler to be PLEASE be his gf
No girl will ever find a desperate man as anything above a purse.
>>
>>28662261
>white
>gaming
>reading

>dominant personality
>>
>>28663660
Your the one with brain damage for trying to project your pathetically on others
>>
I wish for once someone would say they were looking for a bf ...
>>
>>28663478
>>28663579
>>28663660
>i deny myself arbitrary things, so i'm better than you
>>
>>28663660
only been smoking for four years, since 9th grade you fucking faggot. i'm glad it destroyed my mind because now i will feel nothing but satisfaction when i kill normies like YOU
>>
>>28663774
Your the Normie you dumb ass. Die.
>>
>>28663660
kek at all the people getting mad at you.
>>
>>28663684
> Your the one with brain damage for trying to project your pathetically on others

> project your pathetically on others
> Your the one with brain damage
> Your
> brain damage

fucking LOL
>>
You post some pathetic shit on omeagle and wonder if it was another robot who called you on your weak attempt to whatever the fuck you were trying to accomplish.
>>
>>28663492
Well if they're smart enough not to fall for that,I dunno why so many of them wander the plain of virginity unwilling to settle for anything less than virgin pussy
>>
>>28663833
How could he have posted that if it said Stranger?

Maybe you're retarded?
>>
File: 1463194359639.jpg (109 KB, 966x620) Image search: [Google]
1463194359639.jpg
109 KB, 966x620
Why is it hard for you to understand that smoking is normie shit?
Think about what type of people you imagine smoking. It's Chads. Chads and Stacys. You're one of them.
>>
>>28663871
Agreed. The only way to get into drugs and alcohol is to be a normie or have normie friends.
>>
>>28663901
I do/have done all kinds of drugs and I'm far from a normy.Was introduced to them through friends who were misfits like myself.Alcohol is a normy drug though.
>>
>>28664008
>Friends
Fuck off.
Originally.
>>
>>28664008
>misfits like myself
>misfits
>like myself
you really don't see the error here?
>>
>>28663660
>long term brain damage.
Smoking does the opposite of this.>>28663774
>i kill normies like YOU
Autistic as fuck.>>28665334
>you really don't see the error here?
It's possible for society to leave out more than one person at a time.

What the fuck, is this just the retard bin thread?
>>
File: me.jpg (20 KB, 480x222) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
20 KB, 480x222
>>2866347
Hahahhaahahha I want to die by 40 anyway enjoy your ssaadf long uneventful life whilst mine be a short sad anddd uneventful life.

>i unironically think about suicide everyday.

Also sorry asthma fags if you ever get caught in my smoke. Im sorry
>>
>>28663612
>i was never pressured to smoke
lmao sure
after framing disliking smoking as being "uncultured", now you're pretending you were completely independent getting into it?

you're a poser, and on top of that, late to the show, that's not even a cool poison to be addicted to anymore
>>
>>28663871
Ok maybe back in the day but nowadays people all are like
>stop smoking its bad for u
>Omg u smoke you should stop

Also if you smoke very rarely a non smoker girl would want to date you

Also if you walk outside and smoke in public you get your personal little bubble because people don't want to be near you

The people who smoke are either really into club culture or really hate themselves.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.