[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yearbook
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: what the fuck am i doing.jpg (51 KB, 599x600) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck am i doing.jpg
51 KB, 599x600
I'm a senior and I just got my yearbook. After looking through the book I realized that I never took my senior picture, which is considered the most important picture to take in high school. Is this a bad thing lads? What if I don't get remembered by my classmates?
>>
>>28661718
It's like you think they'd remember you anyway
>>
>>28661928
I honestly didn't want to be remembered for all the autistic and antisocial things I did in high school, so I deliberately didn't take a senior photo. Parents didn't take it too lightly though
>>
>>28661928
/r9k/ doing what it does best
original
>>
>>28661718
I did the exact same thing. I don't even want to go to my graduation.
>>
>>28661960
So why did you make a thread about it? You feeling regret? It's fine really, if you did take a picture they would've either payed no attention to it, make some sort of brief acknowledgement of it then forget about you, or maybe talk about the things you've done and then once again forget about you entirely.
Don't get so caught up on being rememberd by a bunch of strangers that don't even care about you
>>
>>28662064
Glad we're on the same boat anon. Just curious though, what did your parents have to say about that
>>
>>28662096
>What if I don't get remembered by my classmates?

I guess I meant to take that part out
>>
>>28662106
Everything. My mom's forcing me to go. It's a waste of money in my opinion.
>>
>>28661718
>I just got my yearbook
Toss it in the garbage where it belongs.
>>
>>28662096
It's called social anxiety anon. I didn't take mine because I feel uncomfortable having people look at.
>>
>>28662153
I was talking about your picture not in the yearbook.

>>28662175
Honestly, I would, but that would be a waste of money. Wonder if my school has a refund policy
>>
File: image.png (680 KB, 895x565) Image search: [Google]
image.png
680 KB, 895x565
>>28661718
>volunteer to randomly help in the yearbook club my senior year
>submit photos of myself having fun and participating at school functions (pep rally, banquet, homecoming parade etc.)
>so fucking cliche but it worked
>got put in those little collages of important events like 6 times
>>
Never bothered, never even bought a yearbook. Why the fuck would I want one anyways? I am 25 now and is still hasn't mattered and I could care less.
>>
File: 1415990693891.jpg (19 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1415990693891.jpg
19 KB, 306x306
>>28662299
He doesn't feel crippling anxiety about having multiple pictures of yourself plastered onto the most popular section of the yearbook?
>>
>>28662344
Yeah, except I bought a yearbook where my face isn't even on it. Thought I did though
>>
Nah, I haven't looked at my yearbook for a while (graduated ~6 years ago) and am not in contact with any of those people anyways.

The only instance in which I would care is if I went to a reunion. I'm not sure they'll have one at 10 years.
>>
File: J3rQQhGk_400x400.png (286 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
J3rQQhGk_400x400.png
286 KB, 400x400
>>28661718
>high school yearbook
>fifty bucks
>a bunch of people who don't give a shit about you write things on the inside cover
>shit you'll read once
>come home ten years later
>"for God's sake, anon, can't you get your shit out of the attic? There's a box that even has your high school yearbook in it!"
>"There's nothing valuable in there, just get rid of it"
>right in the garbage
Why don't you give me ten bucks and I'll punch you in the face, save your poor mother the hassle of throwing out your shitty yearbook?
>>
>>28663502
That made no sense whatsoever but ok
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.