[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I started meditating, smoking weed, and listening to Alan Watts.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: 1370115828410.jpg (83 KB, 499x700) Image search: [Google]
1370115828410.jpg
83 KB, 499x700
I started meditating, smoking weed, and listening to Alan Watts.

What else should I do to help with my depression and anxiety?
>>
File: 1461464542388.jpg (919 KB, 1474x1893) Image search: [Google]
1461464542388.jpg
919 KB, 1474x1893
cut your arms
>>
File: 1o7zZsJuZhk.jpg (105 KB, 531x800) Image search: [Google]
1o7zZsJuZhk.jpg
105 KB, 531x800
Take MDMA
>>
>>28661600
If you do those things, 'depression' is the least of your problems.
>>
File: a0B518ARuTw.jpg (78 KB, 539x807) Image search: [Google]
a0B518ARuTw.jpg
78 KB, 539x807
>>28661720
It's a problem for him only if he's dependent on something to get through life. Drugs are often a choice for people because of their instant effects. Alan Watts is a good starting point for him regarding depression, it might lead to reading more philosophy and spirituality.

It's beneficial overall in my opinion, you have to learn or wise up somehow. The only problems one will have is if they don't move at all.
>>
Vaporwave seriously
>>
>>28661600
You know what is really solid? Developing a hobby, or get good taste. Like when I was depressed, I got really hard into music, started going to shows, and made friends by being into the same bands. Its a fun way to bond, and not being drug adverse makes you a good fit. Honestly responsible drug use is a good way to deal with anxiety, so long as you don't overuse.
>>
Get a job dude.

Having some money really helps
>>
>>28661600
Just stop being a little bitch, man the fuck up.
>>
>>28662024
nice meme cuck
>>
>>28661600
Stop smoking weed, it can really fuck you up.
>>
>smoking weed

You can leave, normie.
>>
>exercise.
physical activity is the best remedy for non permanent mental issue
If you're a skelly:join a martial art or parkour class
If you're a self conscious fat fuck: get into judo
in both cases start jogging, I recomend nigt time for less eyes on you
>>
>>28662542
How is that normie at all?
>>
>>28662585
Fucking really? There are so many reasons it's normie it's insane. The most obvious one is the fucking music industry. Have you even heard a single popular rap song?
>>
File: 1316.jpg (48 KB, 750x743) Image search: [Google]
1316.jpg
48 KB, 750x743
>>28662542

you do realize that there are plenty of social outcasts that smoke weed and possibly do other drugs
>>
>>28662684
>Have you even heard a single popular rap song?

No because I'm not a filthy normie
All I do is go down to the dispensary, pick up my 8th, go home, smoke, and watch tv shows fuckface
>>
>>28662684
>implying you stop being a robot because you share an activity with normies
>>
>>28662745
>No because I'm not a filthy normie
All I do is go down to the dispensary, pick up my 8th, go home, smoke, and watch tv shows fuckface

So like every fucking normie?

>MAAAAAN I'M GONNA GET SO FUCKING BLAAAAAZZZEEEEED BRUH
>>
>>28662782
No wonder the punks hate straight edge fucktards.
>>
>>28661600
You should get to know yourself better. You're doing three things right now that are primarily focused on treating your depression and anxiety when you should only have one activity for it. You like meditating? That's a great start:
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150696663

Don't mind the location of the source. It's a very insightful guide and helped me out developing a routine for meditating, eventually branching out to other activities such as Feldenkrais.

Smoking weed is different for everyone, but can develop into more of a vice than a habit. People do get addicted to weed, and like all addictions they are all to be taken seriously.

Alan Watts is pretentious and babbies first existentialism and humanism philosopher.
>>
>>28662782

>Anyone who smokes is a 90's Dogtown stereotype who only smokes with the express purpose of getting as fucked up as possible every time

I'm offended by your sheer plebery
>>
>>28662835
>caring about what worthless people think.

heh
>>
>>28662863
>Alan Watts is pretentious and babbies first existentialism and humanism philosopher.

He just seemed better than watching reruns of fillmore for the 10th time
>>
>>28661904
this guy knows what he's talking about, find something you can get really passionate about
>>
>>28662895
>caring enough to give me a (you)

topheh
>>
Take shrooms, psilocybine seems to help with depression according to some random study with a few people.
>>
File: 1463543926122.jpg (195 KB, 553x936) Image search: [Google]
1463543926122.jpg
195 KB, 553x936
>I got depression whaaa whaa whaaa!!! :^(
>I need weed to help me boo hoo hoooo
>I am going to listen to music to calm myself! HMPH!
>LIFE HAZ NO PURPUZ ;_;
HAHAHAHAHA! FUCKING CRYBABY PUSSIES! I am at the lowest bottom of the barrel loser and I don't give a shit. Life fucking sucks so big fucking deal. Move on faggot. Life isn't anything. Its just there. Fucking with you all the time.
>>
>>28663020
Truly an enlightened man. Teach me how to not care like you.
>>
>>28661710
this
I just finished a "trip" it was the most relaxing joyful I've been in years.
>>
>>28663020
i luv u m8
>>
Try to live the most peaceful life you can, whatever that word means to you. It's vague pseudo normie advice I know, but if you can find one single place where you are at peace and happy and go there once a day or once a week it will help
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.