[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So clearly she lied about her age to get fucked by older guys.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2016-05-18-18-11-53.png (2 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-18-18-11-53.png
2 MB, 1440x2560
So clearly she lied about her age to get fucked by older guys.

How do I not fuck this up?
>>
The only mistake you could make is actually talking to her.
>>
>>28661614
Fuck off I'm a filthy degenerate and I want that pussy.
>>
>>28661551
dats

BAIT
A
I
T
>>
>>28661668
No I went to high school with her.
>>
17 with a face of a 35 y.o. methhead
>>
>>28661551
>>28661758
This is what 70% of the women are like in Northern Ireland.
>>
>>28661551
It clearly says "fb messed up" so it was to no fault of her own so clearly she couldn't have had that motive in mind when there was no motive to influence this technical error on the part of facebook, what with their Indian programmers and such.
>>
>>28661969
same goes for australia.
roasties really dont know how badly a few years of booze and drugs can affect their looks.
>>
>>28661551
>How do I not fuck this up?

dont be yourself, instead be cheeky and dominant, like she's already yours (not too much tho , dont start with dick pics)

texting is easy, its what comes later thats a challenge
>>
Just be blunt and say you wanna fuck her. Meet her and the date then fuck when you get home.
>>
buy her sushi and tell her she's cool
>>
>>28663333
>Not checked
>>
>>28661663
Hope you like jail. That's a honey pot if there ever was one.
>>
>>28663368
>17 is illegal
Americans everyone...
>>
>tfw european masterrace
fuckin fags
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.