[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>hanging out with friends >short chad whos a dick to me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6
>hanging out with friends
>short chad whos a dick to me because of napoleon syndrome is there
>random girl walks up to him
>says "Hey you're cute! What's your name?"
>he pulls all the fucking stacey's without even saying anything
>he isnt buff
>he has a gay asian haircut
>he can play the nice guy and still pull pussy
>he's like 5'6

I just don't fucking understand anymore. I'm not a "nice guy", I'm not fat, I'm not short, I'm not completely ugly but this fucking dude just gets treated so much better and he doesn't even act like a fucking chad. I'm so fucking tired of this shit and these fucking memes and all of this bullshit dating and women

THE MEMES ONLY APPLY IF YOU'RE A BETA LIKE THE LOT OF US THIS FUCKING DUDE IS LIVING PROOF
>>
People can detect negativity and bitterness OP. Of course they wouldn't approach you.
>>
>>28661219
>robots find reasons to blame everyone but themselves
Tell me something I don't know.
>>
>>28661219
5'6'' is average for westerners, isn't it?
Anyway, a good face + body > height.
Not to mention your personality sounds autistic and obnoxious.
>>
>>28661528
I think you're thinking of the east

I think it's like 5'10 over here in burger land
>>
>>28661430
No they can't you dummy
>>
>>28661219
Is he actually shorter than what im guessing are hand dryers behind him?
>>
>>28661761

Pic related isn't him he isn't nearly as buff and is a DYEL

but yes he is about that height
>>
>>28661612
Yes they can. It's why we're all here.
>>
>>28661219

5'6 is just a little below average in Canada.

You fail to understand what "short" really means, at 5'6 he can still kick a large majority of people's asses if he works out and so women can still feel protected around him. He's also just as tall as the majority of women, there will still be women noticeably taller than him by a couple inches but it doesn't matter.

When you're 5'4 and below that's when you're so tiny someone can squash you like a bug and wont even take you seriously. The majority of women are slightly taller or much taller than you and you look like a kid.
>>
>>28661430

>people can detect negativity and bitterness

this is bullshit, never once have I had spidey sense for negativity and neither have you, you're just spouting memes you fucking faggot
>>
>>28661924
KEK LMAO, the manlet delusion is great
>>
>>28661924
i can't tell if you're serious
>>
>>28662178
>>28662249

Not him(but another short guy) and I'm not sure what part of the post you disagree with
>>
>>28662178

Whatever you say, just giving you a reality check. Women only care about guys being as tall or taller than them. That means no midgets like yourself allowed. Hope you like staying a virgin loser :)
>>
Women don't consider tall men approachable because they know they can be btfo at any moment in attempting to hit on them. Thirsty manlets, on the other hand, are a sure bet.
>>
>>28662041
Sounds like someone's heart chakra needs some attunement.
>>
In my social circle there are 2 chads. One is about 195cm tall, the other is a bit less than 170.

Both pull crazy tail, but the short guy has to try harder, and limit himself to girls shorter/same/little bit taller than him.

However, the shorter guy is more confident and has better game.

Height matters, but it's not the only, nor the most important thing. It is important, but it can be compensated with another things. Ofc, I'm talking about non-extreme height, which means not under 165cm and not over 210cm.
>>
>>28662283
5'6 being a little below average
this is delusional, 5'9 would be a little below average with 5'10 being average

i'm 5'6 myself and I am SHORT
>>
>>28662386
sorry i dont believe in naruto power sources anon
>>
>>28661219
he has a good looking face and you don't

there, the secret behind every chad and every guy that is remotely sexually attractive to women

have a fun life breh
>>
>>28662041
>I have never personally observed a phenomena, therefore it does not exist
>therefore, the female orgasm does not actually exist, seeing as nobody on this board has seen one.
>>
>>28661219
Kind of a shorty guy side bonus, but OPs pic can dry his hair with that hand dryer behind him by just standing straight up lol
>>
>>28661219
The manlet meme isnt real, but only that one
>>
>>28661219
he wants your lanklet boipuss
>>
>>28662660
I've been told I was attractive and "cute"(from actual girls not my mother) but probably this I just can't personally see it
>>
File: soyouretellingme.png (187 KB, 608x352) Image search: [Google]
soyouretellingme.png
187 KB, 608x352
>>28661430
>have r9k autism
>i have extra sensory perception about strangers lives and feelings/thoughts
>>
>>28662689
So you're telling me that if a guy is just standing there you have the ability to sense his negativity?

Fuck outta here
>>
>>28663006
uh yes you can
>>
>>28661612
oooooooohhhh yes they can
>>
>>28661430
Absolute bullshit and one of the greatest normie cop outs.

It's said when normies don't have the balls to admit they find you ugly to avoid putting blame on themselves.

>stacie finds you ugly
>"Anon, everyone can sense your 'negativity' and 'bitterness' that's why you're alone."

normies can get fucked
>>
>>28662931
I don't have r9k autism, I'm all of the things robots hate.
I normally just shitpost, but I am being 100% serious when I say that we notice when there is something off about a guy just by looking at him. I typically call this phenomenon "school shooter face."
>>
File: 1453004855215.jpg (204 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1453004855215.jpg
204 KB, 900x900
>>28663166
>school shooter face

REEE FUCKING TRIGGERED NORMO REEEEEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>28663166
>doesn't fit with normies
>doesn't fit with r9kautismos
have you ever considered maybe you're just an asshole? look at the thread topic it's bound to drag in judgemental people with entitlements.
think about it
>>
>>28663283
I think you misread me, anon. I am a "normie." I am just telling you robots that your condition makes you stick out like a sore thumb, even if you're not ugly, like I bet OP isn't.
>>
File: 1450323134996.gif (2 MB, 540x303) Image search: [Google]
1450323134996.gif
2 MB, 540x303
>>28663317
>knows /r9k/ is full of negative people
>still goes
>admits shitposting
>"I'm 100% serious guys"
>>
File: 1462381334712.jpg (39 KB, 720x474) Image search: [Google]
1462381334712.jpg
39 KB, 720x474
>>28663366
I don't have to be a cunt all the time, anon. There's no humor to pull from this thread. That said believe what you want
>>
>>28662589
Hence why you don't detect shit, lmao. Get a fucking clue you pleb.
>>
>>28663166
>school shooter face
It's not people who can tell, it's just you who's full of shit and a judgmental cunt
>>
File: 1439451558630.png (34 KB, 700x471) Image search: [Google]
1439451558630.png
34 KB, 700x471
>>28663446
I don't think you understand, normal people don't go to /r9k/ because robots don't use the advice you give. They are incapable of it due to how far they have fallen. They've fallen to the point where they cannot get back up, due to their lack of support groups. They fall into the paradox where they can't make friends because they don't have social experience and the older you get the less social experience people are willing to give the experienceless. For them it is a circle of agony that only ends when they can accept their degenerate role and be happy in spite of the people around them.

So to put it plainly, the "wisdom" you are bestowing doesn't help them. You may have even perpetuated their cycle by excluding them. Robots often shift the blame on other parties because being social is a two-way street. Both parties have to agree, and if they are rejected it means one or both parties didn't like the idea of conversing, being friends, so on so forth. In essence robots of /r9k/ are half right. They may have personal flaws but many times they don't have any support to iron those out.

So yes, you are a cunt. Your unawareness and lack of empathy probably assisted in creating at least one of these robots. Congratulations.
>>
>>28663317
>I think you misread me, anon. I am a "normie."
>normie
"failed normie"
>fixed that for you
Also, you must not be as good as you say because I'm a normie. You think we don't know you post here. Oh yeah sure buddy it's all ironic. Hahahaha.
>>
>>28662879
being told =/= them being sexually attracted to you and actually fucking you
>>
>>28661924
>women will feel protected around a 5'6 guy
>5'6 guys don't look like kids

anon, I....

let me put it this way; I was 5'6 in my freshman year and I'm still shorter than most people in my adulthood. 5'6 is fucking turbomanlet mode.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.