[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>accidentally told my female therapist about /r9k/ how fucked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 477x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 477x750
>accidentally told my female therapist about /r9k/

how fucked am i
>>
>telling normies about /r9k/
ree
>>
>>28660768
>accidently telling
Wtf
Extroverts everyone..
>>
Thanks for drawing the heat to us, man. Really.
>>
>>28660768
You'll be on suicide watch for sure. Bumping this
>>
>>28660815
>Extroverted
>r9k
fuck off
>>
>>28660768
you have to an hero and kill her now
you fucked up
>therapist
>female
how the fuck is that supposed to help
>>
>>28660768
I accidentally told my dad about a week ago :(
>>
>>28661023
How the fuck do you accidentally say that?
>>
>>28661023
Lol he's prolly gonna rape your bitch ass
>>
>having a female therapist
>>
>>28661091
I would literally only accept a female therapist. I would at least get some enjoyment out of talking to her.
>>
>>28661091
>having a female mom
>>
>telling your problems too normies with a normie career
>>
File: bjork-1996-lorenzo-agius-02.jpg (367 KB, 1254x1734) Image search: [Google]
bjork-1996-lorenzo-agius-02.jpg
367 KB, 1254x1734
I think it'll help her better understand your psyche and she'll be better suited to treat you. How is your relationship with her?
>>
I can only imagine her reaction when she gets out her notes on the website you told her about and goes onto r9k on her computer late one night before your next session. Take note of how she acts around you next time you see her op.
>>
>>28661112
this I had a qt female therapist for a few years
>>
Maybe she's reading this right now
>>
File: gomez.jpg (14 KB, 298x427) Image search: [Google]
gomez.jpg
14 KB, 298x427
>>28660768
>female therapist
>expecting a woman to ever understand any of the trials and tribulations men face
>>
>>28661287
>yfw this is op's therapist
>yfw she sees he posted a thread about her with a pic of hitler
>>
not very fucked unless this is her kink
>>
>>28661319
a kink of what? obese basement dwelling autistic neet edgelords?
>>
>>28661212
What you do when you actually want help
>>
>>28661346
browse /r9k/

beepbeepboopboop
>>
>>28661228
Ok i guess. She seems kinda stacyish and is somewhat new to being a therapist cause she just got done with college a couple years ago. I have been seeing her for nearly two months now.
>>
>>28661091
I talked to far too much people about my pathetic issues when deep anxiety and depression fall on me one day after years of feeling fine wasting my life away and male drs were the worse. Therapy was useless for me but I still like to talk to some 30yo woman even if she seems cold.

>45yo redpilled natural alpha Dr. who basically talked about his best fucks and how an active rich sexuality when young was necessary to feel fine as you get older. He told me I'd be fine because I talked about some girl and my plan to fuck her (fake confidence and dominant attitude) but later on she rejected me because I kissed badly which made my situation worse. He asked me if I was gay and what my dick size was lel.
>30yo charismatic Dr. who told me how his life wasn't that great because he lived with his parents and was still studying but I'm sure he fucked a lot of bitches because he's good looking and medicine students are the most degenerate fuckers. Also he seemed ironic.
>Psychiatry intern who was my age and I felt like a fucking loser to talk to him about my lonely virgin feels. At least he wasn't that confident but I'm sure he fucked some bitches and I felt like he was judging me as pathetic. I tried my best to keep an alpha tone and posture while telling my below beta stories and I guess it made things worse.
>>
>>28661345
Yes

oregano cmm
>>
>>28660768
How the fuck does that happen?

how autistic are you?
>>
File: snow white.jpg (52 KB, 520x723) Image search: [Google]
snow white.jpg
52 KB, 520x723
>>28661380
Sounds like mine too. I don't think you have much to worry about, therapy is all about getting comfortable enough to share your deepest feelings. She probably won't bring it up unless you do first, but I think an important question to ask yourself is why are you worried about it?
>>
>ask for young female therapist
>get 49 year old asian man
>>
>>28660768
>new roastie poster inc
You goofed op you just ruined a ladies life by dooming her to this place.
>>
If a girl ASKED me to hook up back in high school is this a sign I'm not ugly? She was very flirty
>>
>>28660768
>Telling ANYONE that you go on /r9k/ let alone 4chan.
You dug your own grave, bucko.
>>
>>28661044
>Do you even have any friends?
>Y-yeah! I have friends..
>Where are they? I never see them.
>O-online..
>What?
>on this mongolian baseball cap collecting forum ;_;
>>
>>28663199
Yes. It's also a sign that you are a normalfag.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.