[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, fellow robots. Failed my drivers test today. Instructed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 292x172) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 292x172
Hey, fellow robots. Failed my drivers test today. Instructed said I barely went over a white line in front of a stop sign. She insta-failed me. Feels bad man. Anyone else have drivers test stories?
>inb4 underage b&
>I'm 18. Just took the test late.
>>
>>28660571
failed it 7 times, I was fucking pathetic and spergs weren't made to drive
>>
>>28660571
>>inb4 underage b&
>>I'm 18. Just took the test late.
this is a peculiarly subtle kind of bait
>>
>>28660571
i've never taken it, almost 20
>>
>>28660605
I didn't get my license until I was eighteen too, it's not uncommon. Only chads and stacies started driving at 16
>>
>>28660571
Failed it 3 times.
Was practically shaking in nervousness the fourth time.
Made it, though barely.
You can do it.
>>
>>28660641
I failed my driver's test when I was 16. My mom yelled at me and took away all my good boy points until I took another one and passed.

There was no bus service to our house and she needed me to have a driver's license because she was tired of driving me to school.

Am I a Chad because my mom forced me to drive to school on my own?
>>
>>28660714
>he didn't kill his mother for taking away his GBP
Not a true robot
>>
>>28660649
Thanks. I'm pretty confident that next time I can pass next time. Parallel parking was a breeze. I scheduled a retake on June 2nd. Hopefully it goes better.
>>
>>28660641
I got my license at 26. Only filthy normies get their licenses at < 25.
>>
>>28660571
How old are you OP?
Failed normie reporting in here
I lived in a area that was known to have a hard ass that judged us during the driving tests
So I signed up to go take the test in a more smaller rural town in the state and they were a lot easier.
Got minus 10 on parallel parking but that was it.
I did fail my permit online test the first time though
>>
It gets worse each time you fail. I wish I could tell you the test wasn't a load of bullshit, but it's designed to lead you to failing as they don't evaluate you on where you perform well, or even your overall performance, but on simple mistakes that even an experienced driver would be prone to making.
>>
>>28660813
I'm 18. This is the only DMV around pretty much.
>>
>>28660822
Yeah the course was terrible. Road quality was shit and you couldn't even see the lines. It takes you part way into the town.
>>
>>28660620
It's not that difficult. The lady who was my instructor had her head out the window checking if I was over the line. As long as you get a cool instructer you'd be fine.
>>
>>28660571

Mine was odd.

>Get picked on by "friends" for not having license around 11th-12th grade
>Have falling out with all of them, thank god
>Attempt the written portion, failed 3 times
>Get to driving portion
>Fucked up a yield
>Was speeding
>Took too fast of a turn
>Failed parallel parking
>The guy still passed me anyway because I was driving my mom's Jeep and he loves Jeeps, and also because I was 19
>Thinking that if I was younger he'd probably fail me

Worked out better than expected.
>>
>>28660898
Americunts have it easy
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.