[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> tfw interesting and attractive enough to have grills approach
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: independence-day-will-smith-1.jpg (29 KB, 202x216) Image search: [Google]
independence-day-will-smith-1.jpg
29 KB, 202x216
> tfw interesting and attractive enough to have grills approach me
> at the same time too boring to ever have a gf

Girls think im funny and charming around other guys, but when its just me and the girl, I have no idea how to talk to them. It's not that I'm afraid, I just dont know what to say.

I've had dozens and dozens of opportunities to get a gf, situations where girls are pushing themselves onto me, but I avoid or back out of them because it always ends up being really boring.

Anyone else know this feel?
>>
>>28660561
yes
That's why men and women are having sex.

(also movies, tv series)
>>
>>28660561

Yes, I can talk to dudes most of the time but when a women comes around my autism kicks in and I start caring too much about how I'm perceived. I'm relatively attractive but not masculine in any way and have been called "cute".
>>
When you're with the guys, you talk about >nogf, including how to get a gf, where, when, who, techniques, gossip and rants.
When you're with a girl, you lose your favorite subject. (want this / can't have this)

Maybe the lesson is, wanting is better than having.

Yeah most girls are /pretty/ boring.
>>
your brain has been wired to thinking woman = threat

were you a late bloomer?
>>
File: 1405873611988.jpg (50 KB, 743x760) Image search: [Google]
1405873611988.jpg
50 KB, 743x760
>>28660561
I am exactly as you describe yourself.
>>
>>28660561
Did you try asking them how their day went?
>>
>>28660703
>When you're with the guys, you talk about >nogf, including how to get a gf, where, when, who, techniques, gossip and rants.
what the fuck kinda faggots do you hang out with?
relationships and anything related to women never comes up with my friends, unless one of them happens to spot some hot slut and then they will comment on said hot slut.
>>
File: chucks.jpg (17 KB, 414x300) Image search: [Google]
chucks.jpg
17 KB, 414x300
>>28660561

No I'm just boring around everyone indiscriminately unless they're a close friend or I'm drunk
>>
>>28662363
Sounds like you have some real cool friends, buddy!
>>
>>28662429
obviously better than the whiney cunts you hang with.
it's bad enough seeing that pathetic shit online on here, if I had to hear that annoying shit in real life I'd flip
>>
>>28662318
Don't do this

Treat her like you would your bratty 13yr old sister. Tease her, call stupid little things she does retarded but in a playful way. Be honest, but find a way to joke about embarrassing things, or things you do you're not proud of. If you can show you don't give a fuck about her, you're golden. Don't put her on a pedestal. Women need your time as much as you need pussy. If you got shit to do, do it. It's your life not hers.
>>
>>28662486
I think he has just described it like an autist. I think he means talking about how to pull girls
>>
>>28662545
>I think he means talking about how to pull girls
that's one of the things he said his friends discuss, which is still really fucking pathetic. it's actually making me cringe.
just imaging a group of losers sitting around trying to come up with strategies to pick up bitches. you know, that thing braindead normies do passively/casually.

it's not that hard. women are subhuman, treat them like it. do what you want to do and let them tag along. they have no interests, opinions, or anything going on. they need someone else to involve them in stuff. that other person is you.
>>
>>28662591
>le alpha redpill man who thinks women are shit

ok I totally understand your posts now
>>
>>28662545
Maybe. My buddies and I just talk about women we want to fuck that we see. If you want to get girls, step one is lift. I can't stress the importance of lifting enough. It'll increase your confidence more then you'd think. That and watching how your buddies who pull lots of poon act around women. How they talk, what they talk about, their mannerisms, if they're touchy with her, how they treat her, how they compose themselves, the way they stand and where. The list goes on. Being interesting is only part of impressive a girl.

Believe it or not, a lot of how you think of yourself is told by your body language, and that's where lifting helps.
>>
>>28662642
But he's right. Pursue greatness and she'll follow it.
>>
>>28662545
>I think he has just described it like an autist. I think he means talking about how to pull girls
This.
I described it as a gentleman hindered by the fact he has to speak in a foreign monkey language.
>>
>>28662591
Nice of you to seize the opportunity to say how cool you and your friends are.
You don't have to be that dense. I just meant that with the guys, we talk about girls. When you're with a girl (having what you wanted), you have that phase where you don't know what to talk about.
Also I tried to adapt what I said to /r9k/, I forgot it's 50% of bullies who go here to feel better about themselves, and literally look for targets to get the self-esteem they can't find anywhere else.

Good evening (hopefully)
>>
>>28662687
No friend in my life is good with girls
>>
>>28662506
What if you've no idea how to treat a 13yr old sister?
>>
>>28660561
I don't even feel comfortable around females unless it's a girl I actually like, and much more if Im in love with her obviously. I guess this is cause all women are worthless non-virgin sluts nowadays. They're naive, stupid, annoying, and joke and talk permanently about sex and any related topic.

I just want to meet a pretty, smart girl that has self-respect but is not a "liberated womyn" bitch and that knows her place. Is it really too much to ask for?
>>
>>28662968
Or any 13yr old in general. Just like a brat, but you still like her anyway
>>
>>28663324
I treat everyone pretty much the same, regardless of age, gender or social status. I can't help it.
>>
>>28663468
It don't work that way.
>>
>>28663480
It does. I act distant but polite to everyone.
>>
>>28662506
i know all this since long time but, like OP, still can't overwrite my shitty personality when actually talking to a girl
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.