[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw smoking is so fucking cool >tfw you don't want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 8
File: 0012.jpg (291 KB, 881x1471) Image search: [Google]
0012.jpg
291 KB, 881x1471
>tfw smoking is so fucking cool
>tfw you don't want to get cancer
>>
>>28660306
I could never get into smoking, it just doesn't do anything for me other than make me cough.
>>
>>28660306
It's pretty badass. But if you genuinely don't want cancer then you genuinely shouldn't smoke.
>>
>>28660306
>tfw cancer won't make your life worse, jist shorter
>>
>>28660306
not really tho
you smell like shit and look like a retard
>>
>>28660306
>>28660334
>smoking is cool

I cringed
>>
File: Golgo13.jpg (195 KB, 1280x789) Image search: [Google]
Golgo13.jpg
195 KB, 1280x789
You might not get cancer desu.

Expensive habit though.
>>
>>28660341
And if you've ever kissed a smoker, they taste fucking awful. It's a huge red flag. Smoking just comes off as trashy. I guess 16 year olds think it's cool though.
>>
>>28660364
Even if you don't get cancer you will harm your lungs.
>>
>>28660329
It doesn't really do overly much for you, unless you're addicted.

Nicotine is not without it's therapeutic benefit, though. It curbs/lessens psychotic-symptoms in people with schizophrenia (and the like) and is quite an effective MAOI antidepressant.

Of course, I still wouldn't recommend smoking to anyone, nevertheless.
>>
File: yLEFgnW.jpg (55 KB, 504x504) Image search: [Google]
yLEFgnW.jpg
55 KB, 504x504
>>28660306
yeah, im trying to quit right now, i'm usually fine until i drink
>>
>>28660370
>I guess 16 year olds think it's cool though.
They get peer pressured into thinking its prudish not to smoke.
>>
File: 1462898155428.png (568 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1462898155428.png
568 KB, 960x720
>>28660370
>ever kissed a smoker

Go home norman
>>
>>28660306
>being dependent on a drug

Haha sucker
>>
>>28660370
>Implying you've ever kissed anyone.

Nice try anon.
>>
same

LOL ORINGAL LEEKMAEFK
>>
>>28660394
I tried it several times during a weeks stay at my cousins house but I just couldn't get into it, I even pretended to enjoy a whole cigarette when drunk as to not offend them since we were all sitting out back.
>>
>>28660306
never buy packs of cigarettes

i always ask to classmates when i want to smoke one, otherwise you get the habit, because you can smoke whenever you want if you always have a pack with you
>>
>tfw you don't want to spend $12/pack on cigarettes
>>
Just vape bro bruh, no cancer, you look cool and bonus homosex
>>
>>28660306
The cancer isn't the shitty part, it's that they absolutely fucking reek. I smoke like once a day, and I always arrange so that I shower within a couple of hours.
>>
>>28660506
it CURES CANCER!
>>
>>28660512
>smoke like once a day
what the fuck is even the point of that, if you do that cuz you havnt been smoking long then plan for that number to start to increment fast
>>
File: ch-po-rewolucji.jpg (252 KB, 1474x900) Image search: [Google]
ch-po-rewolucji.jpg
252 KB, 1474x900
Sometimes I have a cigar with drink. Only outside though.
>>
>>28660420
>>28660512
My first gf was a smoker. You can't escape that stench. I used to go to her house after school. Her parents smoked too. The entire house smelled like it. The furniture, their clothes, everything. If you stayed there long enough your nose would lose all sense of smell. You couldn't escape it. I'd always shower as soon as I came home. I never understood how that didn't bother smokers. The only other time I've experienced something that nasty was when I worked in an antifreeze plant for my first job.
>>
>>28660504
This. Fuck Cook County. May as well make it illegal.
>>
>>28660554
Not him but I smoke after meals for that sweet bowel release. I smoke outside and wash my hands after so the smell is really not bad.
>>
>>28660586
>never understood how that didn't bother smokers
they cant smell it
>>
>>28660660
No, that's what I mean. How can the loss of your sense of smell not bother you? You wouldn't even know if you were burning food in the oven.
>>
>tfw Philip-Morris spreads anti-vaping propaganda memes
>tfw the internet is completely pwned
>>
>>28660696
the loss of smell isn't that bad, you would smell burning food, it's not even a loss, more like a dullness
>>
File: fedora.png (377 KB, 594x422) Image search: [Google]
fedora.png
377 KB, 594x422
>>28660567

>cigar

fedora-tier
>>
>>28660723
>distinctly recall that "we get it, you vape" was a meme before vaping even became popular
>starting to believe it is the tobacco companies doing it
>don't even vape or smoke but find it hilarious to watch the smoke vs. vape debates unfold
>>
what is r9k favorite cig?

mine is Marlboro reds
>>
>it looks cool
>gives your hands something to do if youre fidgety
>gives you a way to talk to people
>on top of that it also kills you

All pluses basically.
>>
>>28660885
America Spirits. I smoke Camel 99s cuz theyre cheaper though.
>>
>>28660306
Just do what I do. Take small puffs and hold the smoke in your mouth until you exhale. That way you can look cool AND you're not giving yourself lung cancer.
>>
>>28660334
It might come off as "badass" to some if you're already a badass/fit, otherwise successful healthy human bean. Otherwise it's just mundane and probably comes off as gross if you're a NEET shut-in unhealthy fatass who smokes.
>>
>>28660306
Anyone ever wonder why the US media attacks smoking and only smoking? Otherwise, it is almost completely unconcerned with your health and wellbeing.

If I didn't know better, I'd think the jewluminati just didn't want us to smoke. I can't imagine the US media really gives a fuck about my personal health, or whether 20 cigarettes a day will kill me in 30 years.
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 536x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 536x800
Smoking is just another type of fedora.

One of those "what you think you look like... what you actually look like" memes.
>>
>>28660554
ive smoked for 3 years and have only gone to 2 a day. I only chain smoke when i drink which is one or two times a week.

I cant fathom smoking a pack a day like some smokers do.
>>
>>28660840
Don't worry, the memes are over, they got the state to crack down on it :^)
>>
>>28660997
1/3 of fatal vehicle accidents in the USA have alcohol involved.
They do not care for your well being anon.
>>
>>28660965
A lot of smokers would make fun of you for smoking like a girl anon.
>>
>>28661011
I got a lot of people in my family who smoke. I have a personal hatred for it.
>>
>Inhale a little but, but don't let it get down your throat
>Wait 1 second
>Blow out your nose

Pretend smoking at least lets you fit in.
>>
>tfw want to smoke when I get drunk
>>
>>28661411
Pretending to smoke is dumber than actually smoking. If you do this you're a fucking retard
>>
It's the one of the most mundane shit you can do, everyone smokes here.
Not so cool when you start feeling the weight of the cancersticks on your lungs, just fuck my shit up
>>
>>28661174
Where? I live in CA and I see vapers fucking everywhere. In stores, on the street, wherever. There's a vape shop on every corner. Doesn't seem like the state is cracking down on anything.

>>28661411
Wat.
>>
>>28661411
Literally everybody knows what you're doing lol
>>
>>28660964
I tried american spirits. they dont pull hard enough for me. camel blues are my go to.
>>
>>28660349
>i'm cooler than Clint Eastwood, the Marlboro man, and every rapper from the 90's
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>28660395
Fucking drunk cigarettes man. It shouldn't feel so damn good.
>>
>>28660370
Actually 16 year olds are the ones who hate smokers. High school kids have been heavily influenced by Truth and other anti-smoking organizations.
>>
>>28660964
Buy a rolling machine and get them in rollie packs. You get wayyyy more for your buck that way and it forces you to think if you really want one, so you don't smoke quite as much.
>>
>tfw smoking is so fucking cool and you want to get cancer
>tfw don't want to get erectile dysfunction.
>>
>>28664314
That's what I do. I buy American Spirits organic tobacco and a case of 200 tube filters and I roll my own. Really made me cut down since I'm the one rolling them rather than buying pre-rolled packs. Saves me money too.
>>
But i am a smoker precisely because i want to get cancer. Why the fuck would i want to be alive in my 80's?
>>
Yeah, I used to smoke but along with my athsma it started fucking with my lungs so I quit. I miss it so damn much, but it isn't worth it. Sucks even more when all of your friends and family smoke
>>
>>28660554
I've been smoking for like 3 months now I guess. It's just nice when I'm feeling stressed or doing homework.
>>
I smoke but only once a day usually. Max I can smoke is 3 or 4 times in one day and they have to be well spaced out otherwise I get a headache. I've been going on and off for 2 years now and have never felt the need to increase my smokes per day.
>>
>>28664367
Man up and shoot yourself, fuccboi.
>>
i just cant stand the way it smells desu

smells like stale cat piss
>>
>>28661411
>why does anon always ask for cigarettes, he doesn't even smoke them ?
>>
I used to only smoke when I drank. That went on fine for 3 years or so, then a girl rekt me and I started smoking a pack a day. it's a slippery slope.
>>
cigarettes can't kill you if you're already dead inside
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.