[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I envy Chad and Stacy. Their minds are so primitive, they just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7
File: 1437581001646.jpg (65 KB, 634x875) Image search: [Google]
1437581001646.jpg
65 KB, 634x875
I envy Chad and Stacy. Their minds are so primitive, they just live their meaningless life without ever questioning their own existence. Like animals they are happy with fucking, eating, and sleeping. Material satisfaction is the only thing that matters to them. At no point do they ask a "why". At no point do they feel regret. Their emotions are shallow and they don't feel the need for a deeper meaning in life.
>>
>>28660125
Yep anon you got it all figured out. Being a depressed piece of shit really is the key to life
>>
Most beautiful poetry.
>>
>>28660125

Delusion is a defense mechanism for the mentally inferior.

Usually attractive people are smarter overall since there inherited beauty affords them a lot more knowledge then most.

Also, a person's intelligence varies from person to person and overall it's much easier to appear dumb for social purposes then to appear smarter.

-Chadderino with a 150 IQ
>>
>>28660125
I too envy them, I dont even feel any sense of superiority to unquestioning, normalfag drones.
They live far happier lives than me, even if all humans live lives that are mostly suffering. I suppose theyre less unhappy.

The only aspect in which I think Im better than them in, is that I wont procreate so I wont inflict the suffering of existence on another person.
>>
File: Katzroy.gif (22 KB, 94x122) Image search: [Google]
Katzroy.gif
22 KB, 94x122
>>28660182
>something something strawman something something that's not what he said
>>
>>28660182
come now

have you ever felt deeper peace in your soul?
there isnt something quite like it

that divine feeling
you cant feel it through material things
its something very emotional and at the same time very human
>>
What's with all the monkey posting?
>>
>>28660125

I'm worse than Chad and Stacy in this regard. I literally do nothing but stay in my room and fap.
>>
File: 1461350609142.png (20 KB, 451x485) Image search: [Google]
1461350609142.png
20 KB, 451x485
You underestimate them. Everyone is a miserable piece of shit inside. It's just that they choose to not show that outside.
>>
>>28660125
Indeed, they are genuinely animals. Barely actual homo sapiens sapiens. One could argue, a literal evolutionary step bellow those who own their thoughts.
>>
>>28660529
The tao anon
>>
File: Alexis-Ren-love.jpg (146 KB, 853x853) Image search: [Google]
Alexis-Ren-love.jpg
146 KB, 853x853
>you will never have a single happy day in your life
>Chad and Stacy live in paradise every day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P22gcb4YHso
>>
That's what happens when you inevitably get forced into taking the red pill, you see things for how they really are and can't go back.
>>
>>28660125
They're a lot more intelligent than you are. They can function in reality.
>>
People have pet tigers and apes and shit. I wonder if I could have a pet Chad or Stacy.
>>
>>28660182
>Being a depressed piece of shit really is the key to life
Read every word carefully before you comment next time, bub
>>
>>28660125
No one lives life this way. You look at people on a superficial level, see that they're happy and smiling, and think there's nothing more to them. 99.9% of the time there is. Only retards are happy all the time and never feel depressed or dissatisfied in their whole lives.

My point is don't judge people's personality, values and beliefs based on superficial shit and assumptions. That's really fucking stupid of you to do.
>>
File: 1366409357560.png (617 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
1366409357560.png
617 KB, 1440x810
yeah because robots really seem to understand a deeper meaning to life. With the constant crying about never having girlfriends, threads about masturbation, and arguing if fucking a crossdresser in the ass is gay all show so much deeper thought.
>>
>>28661957
No point saying that here. Robots need to feel superior in one way or another, else they'd have literally nothing.
>>
>>28660311

colored philosophy ape
I like it, someone call reddit
>>
>>28660529

I'm gonna steal this for future JRPG villain dialogue
>>
File: 1460140827935.jpg (124 KB, 600x801) Image search: [Google]
1460140827935.jpg
124 KB, 600x801
>>28662001
This is a great post, +1, upvoted.
>>
>>28660347
>Usually attractive people are smarter overall since there inherited beauty affords them a lot more knowledge then most.

on this board full of retards, this is the dumbest goddamn thing i have ever read, con-fucking-gratys
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.