[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go to sleep at 7 am >my parents wake me up at 11 because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: mindfuck.jpg (20 KB, 403x275) Image search: [Google]
mindfuck.jpg
20 KB, 403x275
>go to sleep at 7 am
>my parents wake me up at 11 because "I shouldn't sleep during the day"

do they realize they are killing me
I've gotten like 3-4 hours of sleep per day for the last week
i feel like I have brain damage
>>
>>28660020
That's more sleep than I get during midterm/finals week

Why are your parents waking you up, are you fucking 12?
>>
File: image.png (8 KB, 249x185) Image search: [Google]
image.png
8 KB, 249x185
>>28660020
Go to sleep earlier???
>>
>>28660050
>Why are your parents waking you up, are you fucking 12?
no, it's because they think I am still 12 apparently
I am 20

>>28660068
>Go to sleep earlier???
that's not an option
too much content to consume on the internet
>>
File: 1443713601855.jpg (23 KB, 338x430) Image search: [Google]
1443713601855.jpg
23 KB, 338x430
I sleep max 4 hours wether I want to or not.
I hate it, I wished I could sleep all day just so I wouldn't have to be awake.
>>
>>28660104
Are you aware of how time works?
>>
>>28660192
>Are you aware of how time works?
sorry, no, I'm not
teach me senpai
>>
>>28660232
Well its just that you can browse memes in the morning as well so maybe just go to sleep earlier and consume content on the internet earlier?
>>
>>28660373
nah mate, night 4chan is prime time

morning 4chan is stupid shit, that's when the wage slaves and students come on to post before they leave to waste their lives for the day
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.