[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is the media trying to push fat women as attractive, while
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7
File: wpid-amy_schumer44.jpg (266 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
wpid-amy_schumer44.jpg
266 KB, 620x412
Why is the media trying to push fat women as attractive, while still pushing the chiseled jaw Chad as the paradigm of male attractiveness?
>>
Why does the internet try to push the opinions and politics of unemployed shut-ins so hard as the voice of reason?
>>
>>28659790
Found the whale.
>>
File: 31989323.jpg (63 KB, 405x402) Image search: [Google]
31989323.jpg
63 KB, 405x402
>>28659790
>t. whale
>>
>>28659810
Nope

Just pointing out the answer to your question is the same answer to mine.
>>
>>28659745
When you graduate from middle school you'll learn that the "media" isn't one entity with a single agenda that has completely consistent views.

They don't "push" anything, they just advertise what sells. If fat women want to be called beautiful then the media calls them beautiful. If every fat man on the planet stood up and demanded that they be called beautiful, then the media would start calling them beautiful. That's the way the world works. There isn't some giant conspiracy against you.
>>
>>28659745
I know I'm going to get roasted for this but I kind of find Amy Schumer weirdly attractive
>>
because all women deserve to be loved according to the jews, men actually have to work to be desired and even then the power is still in the women's hands
>>
" So many stereotypes man I'm flexin' "
>>
>>28659846
>my question

So I take it you don't know how to check how many posters are in the thread? There were you, op and then me. 3.
>>
Because women are entitled hypocrites.

The fat acceptance movement is a female entitlement movement. Women believe they are owed attention and attraction from men, even if they are disgusting hambeasts
>>
>>28659889

My point still stands. The answer to op's question is the answer to mine.
>>
Cause men work to become successful like Chad, if a woman isn't pretty she just complains constantly. Also I think a lot of fatties work in media and write those shitty magazines. So it makes them happy to write "PLUS SIZE BEAUTIES ON PG X!" Cause then they feel like they aren't worthless pieces of shit.

I do not find land whales attractive, but it isn't 100% their fault. Women in the 60's were more attractive because on average they weren't as fat. A lot of the problems with r9k is due to the fact that the average girl is so fat now, that she isn't physically attractive. You can't cheat the male bio though, no one is actually buying that these women are beautiful. So a lot of guys who would be fucking a decent looking girl, aren't now because she is so goddamn fat shes not even worth it.
>>
File: maxresdefault-1.jpg (94 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-1.jpg
94 KB, 1280x720
>>28659856
no need to type a long response
>>
>>28659745
The media panders to whoever spends the most money.

Unmarried, unhealthy women in their late 20s and 30s spend a fortune on consumer garbage.
You know who spends the least money? Unmarried unhealthy men. Keep saving money and working out for cheap. The last laugh will be ours.

>>28659860
Gaylord.
>>
>>28659860
You're probably attracted bythe power she has over people.
>>
File: fat-kid-2.jpg (26 KB, 300x265) Image search: [Google]
fat-kid-2.jpg
26 KB, 300x265
>>28659860
but no female will ever think pic related is "weirdly attractive"
>>
>>28659950
Why do I care?
>>
File: 1438737895299.gif (2 MB, 469x264) Image search: [Google]
1438737895299.gif
2 MB, 469x264
>>28659925
>no need to type a long response
The whole point of R9K was to have original content and long posts. If your attention span can't handle it then go back to /b/, stop ruining this board.

Also, posting an image of the 6 largest corporations doesn't even make a point. You're afraid of arguing anything so you just put out an image hoping the implications do the work for you. They don't. You either give your reasons and evidence or your opinion isn't worth shit.

Oh, and I know you're going to try to be smug and write one sentence in response like "lol tryhard," but people can see through you when you do that. So see if you can muster together more than 7 words or shut the fuck up.
>>
This is like complaining because Seth Rogen gets roles.

The media isn't trying to push anything you fucking impressionable idiot.
>>
>>28660136
You implied that the media isn't controlled by a homogenous entity, when in fact 90% of mainstream media is controlled by a measly 6 corporations who clearly share an agenda. Lots of words isn't a sign of intelligence
>>
File: image_99.jpg (67 KB, 800x430) Image search: [Google]
image_99.jpg
67 KB, 800x430
we should organize a mass gangrape of Jennifer Lawrence. /r9k/ meetup when?
>>
>>28660038
The point is that women are shallow whores. Men find all sorts of women attractive, whereas there's only one standard to which men are held in eyes of women: Chad.
>>
I'm a decently attractive skinny guy and I love big girls! M-m-mmm! The whole fat-acceptance thing kinda turned me on to it. Fat-shaming has become the new fedora.

The bigger the thighs, the bigger my eyes. Not saying skinny girls aren't bad either, because they sure as hell are. Every body type has something good about it.
>>
>>28660267
Yet paradoxically, women are still the ones bitching in mass about body-shaming.
>>
>>28659901
There is some sorth of degree to fat acceptance and I'm saying this as a fat man. It doesn't have anything to do with beauty standards and assuming I'm unhealthy or other bullshit but sometimes someone will refuse to share an elevator with me because I'm fat and its uncomfortable and we exceed the weight limit which is perfectly OK to be honest but when the roles get reversed and I'm in the elevator with someone wanting to get in I have to let him even tho I'm as uncomfortable there and at risk of wathever too
I don't demand unfair advantage but I want the same line for the elevator and I have the same right to the elevator as you no matter how much I weight you don't have to like me but you have no right to punish me for living my life the way I want to
>>
>>28660405
How about you try losing weight fatso.

>>>/fit/
>>
File: 1442513593987.gif (2 MB, 347x244) Image search: [Google]
1442513593987.gif
2 MB, 347x244
>>28660212
>You implied that the media isn't controlled by a homogenous entity

Implied? My literal fucking statement was:
>>28659856
>the "media" isn't one entity with a single agenda that has completely consistent views.

There are no implications here. I clearly stated that there isn't going to be consistency in the messages that are pushed. You seem to have had an aneurysm before reaching the second half of the sentence. The emphasis wasn't on ownership, it was on agenda and consistency of views.

>>28660212
>Lots of words isn't a sign of intelligence
You seem to use this to justify a lack of substance in your posts. Did I say that lots of words are needed to make a post smart? What I said was that when you type no more than 7 words there's nothing of value that can be examined. Also, the general format of "just because x, doesn't mean y" has such little value in evaluating anything. "Just because you work hard doesn't mean you'll make a lot of money." See how retarded that form of reasoning is? It just shows the existence of exceptions, which everyone already fucking knew existed.
>>
>>28660473
How about I do wathever I want and later in life when I need a series of expensive surgery's I let my medical insurance cover the cost making people like you that only have it in case of emergency having to pay 3 times as much as it would be needed without people like me
>>
>>28660609
that's why you will always be a fatfuck who will be hated by society no matter how much jews push "body positivity"
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.